• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
its really funny their speed grading just boils down to “i think this is faster”

It is and it was honestly a little enlightening to see that's really all it is.
For all of their talk of knowing physics and lowballing and everything else, that's always where their arguments come down to at the end of the day:

They don't do any research on how much faster any of these are, it's just "This is like Mach 100 because I say so" and "This is Mach 200000 because I say so and"

"VSB only got Mach 100 on this?! We can easily get to 4 Digits if we decided to do so" and they use their absolutely shit calcs and pixel stacking to get to some outrageously stupid number anyone can easily disprove by simply pointing out how bad it is.

It's just eyeballing and a seriously godawful case of it too combined with even more terrible ABC Logic.

It reminds me ultimately of how SB tend to truly lie their asses off to make a scene seem better than it is.
Nursery Rhyme stated in an SB Thread Nagant can take mortal injuries and not die due to surviving AFO's bomb going off in her head and how she tanked it and can easily kill the other person.

When you actually see Nagant return to battle in the Final Arc? She's literally in a Wheelchair, obviously still completely fucked up despite months of recuperation and it's just willpower she can even get up from the wheelchair and fire the shot to help the group out against Shigaraki. :lolwat

It's the same deal with Demon Slayer too, they use extreme levels of ABC Logic to prove how much stronger every Demon Tanjirou and Co. faced to make Rui and the Lower Moons and Upper Moons seem stronger than they are.
You bother to watch the show and you find out alot of the beginner Demons simply had special powers that Tanjirou had to overcome but was no harder to kill when he got to them than the Demon in the Test was.
It was literally until they met Rui and his family was when they actually had issues putting them down and even then, the Hashira made him and his family a joke only showing how much WEAKER Tanjirou and co are.

It's the sheer misinformation that SB loves to equally thrive upon because they still did it for Overlord until someone pretty much threw the truth out there and they couldn't wank it as hard as they used to anymore. That's how SB pretty much operates and it really shows that when I say they are a laughing stock:

It's not a lie in the slightest.

Tablos

Preeminent
Hello , Spergbattles banned me a year ago because i say ''this guy created this account just for this vs , is an obvious Sockpuppet''

Why OPM fans really believe that Saitama has some sort of reality warping or ''plot'' ?, he just sneezes Jupiter:espurrtf

Last edited:
Hello , Spergbattles banned me a year ago because i say ''this guy created this account just for this vs , is an obvious Sockpuppet''

Why OPM fans really believe that Saitama has some sort of reality warping or ''plot'', he just sneezes Jupiter:espurrtf

Hello there, SB has done that before(See @Paxton who got perma-banned because they believe he was my sockpuppet... like I would use a name like Paxton lol) so yeah, it does suck when they get a little... ban happy.

But yeah, using Plot Armor for a VS. debate is all levels of pants on head stupid.

Tablos

Preeminent
I've always wondered where Siriel's ego comes from. This user acts as if he were some kind of Nasuverse scholar, but in reality he is just a fanfic writer who has not only been banned from Beast's lair, but even from Facebook groups because of how unpleasant and arrogant he is. .

Seriously , i really believe that this guy just perma downplay the Nasuverse or characters that he doesn´t like just because he is butthurt with the community. :russ

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Yeah, that's why me and Rey are being inconclusive as fuck
I'm not being inconclusive because there's not enough info to actually draw a conclusion, at least one that's based on solid proof.

My position is always " wait for more info" .

Some people absolutely jumped the gun when it comes to the DAAs but at the same time i find the other position of people acting like this is impossible or that it absolutely isn't the case equally as ridiculous.

Depends on DAA probably (high tier ones like Dark six possibly), but yeah someone like Merem isn't comprabable to divine spirits since his limbs only around beings like Gazer iirc (which is shit compared to servant let alone divine spirit)
The fuck are you talking about ?

Merem is a literal AOG Planet Terminal and his limbs are each compared to an Ancestor.

His chances of actually living up to the Hype are higher than others on the list.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I've always wondered where Siriel's ego comes from. This user acts as if he were some kind of Nasuverse scholar, but in reality he is just a fanfic writer who has not only been banned from Beast's lair, but even from Facebook groups because of how unpleasant and arrogant he is. .

Seriously , i really believe that this guy just perma downplay the Nasuverse or characters that he doesn´t like just because he is butthurt with the community. :russ
Lmao, Beast's Lair banned Siriel? :skully

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>brother has to come in and explain all fiction to fucking SBers

Jesus christ

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>SB
>crying about NLF
>on abilites with their limits show in universe
:JokerSerious:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"This is only a few months after the Kenobi series so Vader is likely still recovering from that fight here."

Jesus Christ, the cope is real with regards to this. :smh
  1. This is Star Wars, months is more than enough time for Vader to have recovered completely.
  2. This cope exists to deflect a false narrative that Cere did much better in this fight than she actually did.
  3. Vader spends half the fight fighting her with ONE ARM (meaning he's holding back) and still consistently overpowers her throughout the fight. Cere gets a few good hits here and there but it's telling that she's already visibly exhausted (or at least winded) by the time Vader even starts taking her seriously. She's up there as a result of this fight, but is clearly not actually on his level.
  4. Even ignoring people pushing her as having done better than she actually did. The big issue people have here is a perceived contradiction to what went down in the first game. Completely ignoring the fact that Cere had JUST come out of a long period of having cut herself off from the force completely. She wasn't at full power in the first game.
  5. Several years have passed since then with Cere re-immersing herself in the force, gathering and studying the remnants of the Jedi tradition. Not to mention "let go of her fear" of turning to the Dark Side. Regardless of denying having gotten stronger, she clearly has and there isn't really anything wrong with that.
I get that people have been burned by woke shit and thus are quick to call things woke just because a woman is involved (same thing happened with Freya in God of War Ragnarok) but this is not one of those instances people.

Here's the actual boss fight just so people know I'm not talking out of my ass here.

Proto234

Distinguished
The fuck are you talking about ?

Merem is a literal AOG Planet Terminal and his limbs are each compared to an Ancestor.

His chances of actually living up to the Hype are higher than others on the list.
Admitedly I was wrong since his limbs are Divine beast tier, not phantamsals like Gazer (which still ranges from mere Sphinx to Guggalana and we don't know much about him admittedly).
But where it's stated that his limbs are TA level? Are you sure you're not mistaken with DAA level?

I'm not being inconclusive because there's not enough info to actually draw a conclusion, at least one that's based on solid proof.

My position is always " wait for more info" .

Some people absolutely jumped the gun when it comes to the DAAs but at the same time i find the other position of people acting like this is impossible or that it absolutely isn't the case equally as ridiculous.

True, I'm fine with it being true because it was always in the cards that DAA = Servants and there are Servants already capable of fighting Divine Spirits so it's very possible(And I know I gave off that impression so I will tone it down).
It's just based on what people are using, that's the problem I have right there.

>brother has to come in and explain all fiction to fucking SBers

Jesus christ

>SB
>crying about NLF
>on abilites with their limits show in universe
:JokerSerious:

My fucking brain hurts

The ironic part is that they are only like this with the Nasuverse on certain select Universes...
By how badly SB downplay it, I'm more surprised they just don't agree that Kumogawa defeats the series not due to his hax, but just due to his physical strength and speed being too much. :risitas

shiny

Paramount
Guys, what's your idea? I'm doing a post on Space Battles titled:

A random forest bear is walking past the city.
ocr

Kf9hWRe.gif

tB7GqnP.gif

Anime: Tantei Opera Milky Holmes

vs

Gilliman(wh40k)
Muzan&12 Upper Moons
Naruto
Contessa

Please write more of your options.

Note: ABC logic will be enabled.

Who knows will understand.

Sigh, they really do believe the Hashira is just beyond anyone and anything in the MCU, don't they?
Like don't show them Iron Man taking a Shell from a Tank with no damage past being knocked around by it's momentum... in his Mark 1 gear vs. when he fought Thanos with the Armor getting completely changed and being far more durable and that armor gets wrecked just fighting him...

It really is funny to see the difference between these...

"Kumogawa has absolutely no chance against anyone in the Nasuverse, no matter how much you explain it or how "ridiculous it sounds" to "Archer and Rin is way too slow to deal with Gyutaro and Daki"

:oldryoma
The duality of the Nasuverse in SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back