• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
in his Mark 1 gear vs. when he fought Thanos with the Armor getting completely changed and being far more durable and that armor gets wrecked just fighting him...
Don't even have to use that, In IW, he was slammed by an asteroid Thanos threw and came out unscathed, Thanos ripped apart that same armor only a few minutes later.

Also at the beginning of the fight, Tony smashes Thanos with what looks to be a building of pure steel and Thanos is unscathed.

@Masterblack06 What's truly funny to me is that to be frank, Kumogawa should be able to defeat the Nasuverse due to his powers... except for potentially the Outer Gods and they don't matter because they can't even enter the Physical Reality that the series is even in :risitas

Outside of the Servantverse which is an anomaly of anomalies to the point you have people pretend isn't canon, there you go.

Don't even have to use that, In IW, he was slammed by an asteroid Thanos threw and came out unscathed, Thanos ripped apart that same armor only a few minutes later.

Also at the beginning of the fight, Tony smashes Thanos with what looks to be a building of pure steel and Thanos is unscathed.

Ah, so Thanos basically is easily beyond DS by magnitudes then? I mean that was long obvious but it always make me laugh the only time you can make them look impressive is insane use of ABC Logic that SB despises to do so.

Cutting something requires far, far less force than punching it. Demon Slayer can't compete with Thanos or Thor in a contest of strength directly, but neither do they need that kind of strength in order to cut them.

While yes, that logic is true, there are still massive limits to that unless you are rocking blades that can honed to a ridiculous edge(And the trade off is that will dull significantly faster) to make up for it like a scalpel for instance.
It's honestly funny that they later on tell the dude defending Thanos to prove that Nichirin Blades can't cut Thanos... when we have seen those Blades fail to cut Upper Moon without lots of difficulty to do so and those blades do very much chip on rocks and otherwise, meaning that they are not some molecular blades of any kind.

SB has DS chars at over mach 100 because of Starsight's shitty calcs. Hell iirc one the more recent threads starsight somehow called them at over mach 300.

HOW. In the ever living fuck. Can you get. Mach 100-300 Demon Slayer?!
Like I want to see this godawful calc myself just so I can laugh at it and use it as further proof of how terrible SB is at calcs because that blows my fucking mind.

EDIT: THAT FUCKER GOT IT FROM THE ANIME?!
:lolwat How the fuck do you get it from that fucking fight sequence?! This is as bad as thinking Deku saving Overhaul from Nagant's bullet can give 4 Digit Mach Numbers, how is SB members this inept to believe that bullshit?!
:oh

I legit want to know... HOW CAN YOU GET MACH 100-300 from this?! Like legit, I know what you are talking about with what Starsight used, there's no way in hell this sequence somehow counts when it's obvious as fuck it's heavily stylized(Which is an issue in UFOTable Fate as well in plenty of cases) which makes using it for anything meaningful completely pointless.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
HOW. In the ever living fuck. Can you get. Mach 100-300 Demon Slayer?!
Like I want to see this godawful calc myself just so I can laugh at it and use it as further proof of how terrible SB is at calcs because that blows my fucking mind.

EDIT: THAT FUCKER GOT IT FROM THE ANIME?!
:lolwat How the fuck do you get it from that fucking fight sequence?! This is as bad as thinking Deku saving Overhaul from Nagant's bullet can give 4 Digit Mach Numbers, how is SB members this inept to believe that bullshit?!
:oh

Seems I got it wrong, its mach 23 not 300something, still very overinflated though

Seems I got it wrong, its mach 23 not 300something, still very overinflated though

Yeah because you are right, that's still heavily inflated considering nothing there at all can get you Mach 23 either.
The fact he's based it off of cutting a SHOCKWAVE apart 10 times is utter insanity but I expect from nothing less than the biggest Demon Slayer wanker in SB.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Yeah because you are right, that's still heavily inflated considering nothing there at all can get you Mach 23 either.
The fact he's based it off of cutting a SHOCKWAVE apart 10 times is utter insanity but I expect from nothing less than the biggest Demon Slayer wanker in SB.
?

If that’s genuinely supposed to be a shock wave slicing it X number of times before it has a chance to reach his body would be a notable enough feat. Not sure about the figure of even treating like a shock wave though.

Remember, the measuring stick can be literally anything, you just need a ratio between it and whatever you want to compare it too.

I don’t feel like covering Demon Slayer atm, my hyper focus wants me to finish some Ufotable shit with Fate.

I legit want to know... HOW CAN YOU GET MACH 100-300 from this?! Like legit, I know what you are talking about with what Starsight used, there's no way in hell this sequence somehow counts when it's obvious as fuck it's heavily stylized(Which is an issue in UFOTable Fate as well in plenty of cases) which makes using it for anything meaningful completely pointless.

?

Having combed the entirety of Ufotable Fate multiple times, it’s not really exaggerated anywhere. I’ve already pointed out the notable feats in the Nasu thread dude, how many of them even require their mastery of merging 2d and 3d?

Rider vs Saber Alter is so information heavy getting a speed from it knowing everything is free falling in slowmo is a fool’s errand across most of it for example. I’m gonna try in like 1 area, but most of it is for that meteor sized rock chunk’s KE and Bellerophon.

Rin vs Sakura has an easier example to play with. Cave is 2 to 3 kilometers across, which Zelretch comfortably ranges. She completes a full blast of it while falling like a tenth of a meter after having already fallen 10. Can even do a bit feat for her swinging her arm while she falls like a pixel (nothing special, but probably comfortably supersonic if not more)

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Xhominid The Apex
the funniest part of that Kumagawa thread is that apparently because Nasuverse has a "better quality" and bigger cosmology it means that Kumagawas all fiction and bookmaker shouldn't work on people like goetia

cause thats how hax or resistances work

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
a dumbass said:
If he blocks Akaza's supersonic attack before it travels down the length of his sword to hit him, then he has to be swinging his blade 392 times faster than the fastest human swing even if he made only a single cut. Even assuming a blade speed of 20 m/s for the fastest swordsman irl, that puts Giyu's strike at ~Mach 23. However, we can see that he cuts the shockwave into ten pieces, it's likely even faster than that.

This reasoning is silly though

He’s talking about a single sword swing in this context. The length of Giyu’s blade would be around what, a meter? Giyu swinging his arm once would only need to be nominally faster to move about 1/3rd a full arm circumference to slice that thing up.

The fuck is that 392 from? Why multiply that by the fastest peak human swing? You have your Sonic measuring stick, compare how much Giyu moved to that. It’s brain dead simple.

@Xhominid The Apex
the funniest part of that Kumagawa thread is that apparently because Nasuverse has a "better quality" and bigger cosmology it means that Kumagawas all fiction and bookmaker shouldn't work on people like goetia

cause thats how hax or resistances work

Yeah that's absolutely not how that works(Hell, the way they are using that, then they shouldn't be acting like "Universal Shinrabanshoman" should be a threat to ORT then) but it definitely seems like they rank Medaka Box below the Nasuverse so we see they have a bottom to which it goes below then.

And the only reason BookMaker probably won't work on Beasts is due to Independent Manifestation making them a Confirmed Existence and they cannot die... Kumogawa can just seal them or do anything else that's not killing them though so that's pointless.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah that's absolutely not how that works(Hell, the way they are using that, then they shouldn't be acting like "Universal Shinrabanshoman" should be a threat to ORT then) but it definitely seems like they rank Medaka Box below the Nasuverse so we see they have a bottom to which it goes below then.

And the only reason BookMaker probably won't work on Beasts is due to Independent Manifestation making them a Confirmed Existence and they cannot die... Kumogawa can just seal them or do anything else that's not killing them though so that's pointless.
Yeah like for some reason they think
*person explaining how powers work* means that we think he can solo the setting. shits wild man.

Bookmaker wouldn't kill them but unless them niggas have resistance against power sealing the shit son Kumagawa can at least run them hands like he did with Medaka

shiny

Paramount
Yeah like for some reason they think
*person explaining how powers work* means that we think he can solo the setting. shits wild man.

Bookmaker wouldn't kill them but unless them niggas have resistance against power sealing the shit son Kumagawa can at least run them hands like he did with Medaka
Well, at least Tiamat has such resistance. It's supposed to be already sealed. And if you think about it, the same Monte Cristo ...

In general, in theory, this is a normal fight .. But arguments from the category: Why should it be suddenly NLF?
They just kill me.

Especially when literally two lines below will be the topic "12 Moons against Carnage" where they say: Nothing can kill Demons except the sun and nichirin blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back