• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
again kaato fucking just kills Tooru before WoU can get her, she dies after to a handsaw which isnt doing shit to Goku
goku is going to nuke him as soon as the fight starts

the stand itself outlives the user but the range isn’t even the entire planet as far as we know, unlike Love Train

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
again kaato fucking just kills Tooru before WoU can get her, she dies after to a handsaw which isnt doing shit to Goku
goku is going to nuke him as soon as the fight starts

the stand itself outlives the user but the range isn’t even the entire planet as far as we know, unlike Love Train
goku: does generic ki blast

Tooru and WoU:
shock.png

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
ironic that he and catalyst were the only ones who knew omniversal Genis was bullshit :skully

two of the biggest trolls of the o bee dee, these 2 only said that omniversal genis was cap

still erases my sides, every time :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the day sb doesnt make a nasu salt vs thread on their forum

it will be the day when keishin becomes a smod here

in other words

another typical bait vs thread

these nigs are beyond sad, nasu lives rent free on their heads, on loop style, they better log out and touch some grass

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

all these fraudulent ass threads bro :kobeha

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
reading those posts by jakk lock

remind me how much common these posts have with the current posts from vsbw and sb, which fan fav weaker chars with fan stats, over actual stronger chars, ''cuz why not? they will never find my source'' - sb :jordangif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
> peter losing to clayface
> norman losing to ivy

:drake

and

people wonder why that section, smells worse than a public wc :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back