• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

mid-its-mid.gif

That’s why author can’t continue the story. It’s not long before Overlord finishes. Light novel is pretty much done for if the author simply looses interest and takes the LN as chore to finish rather than something they enjoy writing. High chances it will be rushed ending. Probably have the fanboys fuming a lot.

Then that's the author's problem for basically not giving any real meat to Ainz, his AI buddies and how he literally made The New World so toothless. Even the LONE lvl 100 character there loses to absolute bullshit rather than it actually any real sense why she lost. There are no other Players hiding in the midst, no truly powerful beings otherwise being there because of course the other Players before Ainz killed them all, etc, etc.

He made Ainz's journey to villainy the equivalent of basically just scratching his ass and going "okay" and on top of being too strong(Just like another character from a different series), he's just too boring. I mean, it's pretty obvious why the writer would lose interest, he stacked the deck like crazy and gave Momonga fucking nothing to work with or build off of or anything.

MHA is wanked to high heaven there.

And honestly, it's for no conceivable reason there either. It's legit brainrot to see how far people wank the shit out of characters like Nagant, Deku, Dabi, All Might and All For One... but they do in such a ridiculous fashion, it just gets absurd rather than making any sense...
But I guess that's how their echo chamber wankfest likes to go with them for.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kenpachi is one of the most downplayed characters on this forum currently, partly because his wankers have ruined him in the mind of debaters.
Not while Ichigo and Toshiro exist he isn't.

He doesn't even come fucking close to it.
There are people arguing he can't defeat people he is canonically superior to (like Unohana),
Which is dumb I'll grant you.
or has better feats than (like Yamamoto),
He doesn't have better feats than Yamamoto.
based solely on nothing.
And Toshiro/Ichigo are downplayed even worse based on even less.

Hell Toshiro's downplayed based on literal fanfiction half the time (like the unfounded belief that his ice negs durability).
Ichigo is one of the most overrated characters in the entire series, this version especially.
:hestonpls
He's literally leading in this thread rn,
On a poll which rarely (if ever) represent what the actual replies are saying.
so I'm not sure how you got the impression he's downplayed.
Because pretty much every version of the character, including this one, is so heavily downplayed both in this and every other thread he's in.

Nothing to get an "impression" about, that is a fact.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
There's are no captains that are pound for pound more wanked than Kenpachi and Byakuya .

What the hell is that dullard smoking ?

I instantly tuned out the second I saw Ichigo being the most overrated person there next to Hitsugaya.

I have seen people in that sub-forum downgrade the ever living shit out of Hitsugaya for less than piss in comparison to anyone else, even Komomura and Mayuri.
Saying that Kenpachi Zaraki is one of the most downplayed characters in the Bleach Sub-forum is the equivalent of telling me that 2 + 2 = Fish.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There's are no captains that are pound for pound more wanked than Kenpachi and Byakuya .

What the hell is that dullard smoking ?
Like one dude (Worlds Strongest) thinks Unohana would win against Kenpachi, which is obviously stupid but again it's one or a couple people saying this, and I've pointed out he actually doesn't have better feats than Shikai Yamamoto.

And that apparently makes him the most downplayed character now. :kobeha

It's funny to me because the dude's proof that Lady Nagant is somehow faster than Naruto... is manga images that alone don't say anything:
img

Like legit, what does this tell you for someone who hasn't seen MHA? What does this REALLY tell you at all? This is why at the very least, I try and bring in as much context as I can so I'm not just speaking out of my ass.

He then says Sage Naruto has nothing in his arsenal to outpace Nagant but... did we watch the same fight that primarily features Sage Naruto?

Even before this, we see that Naruto was on Gamabunta's back and pretty far away from Tsunade, yet he was able to destroy Asura Realm without none of the other Pains being able to react to him despite staring dead in their direction.
There is also Naruto being able to do an extreme last second dodge against A's Father the Third Raikage using his own arm against him at that... that was also just Sage Mode only as KCM didn't give him the necessary foresight to do it.

And most importantly, it's like people forget Sage Mode also amps your durability(As shown when Naruto didn't get skewered on jagged rocks) so why would Nagant be able to hurt Sage Naruto? Because she hurt Deku in his 50% mode? How are they equivocal? SB will never answer that question because of course they won't(Or they will just half-ass it)

Type-Rey

Acclaimed

I love it when people try to sound smart but it ends up sounding like complete gibberish

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Will stop you there😂. I am a massive fanboy of Musoku Tensei. But will not defend the series for its fault though. It has its own fault, just like everything. I personally believe reading the thing requires patience. Either you leave it early due to all the controversial and disgusting thing Rudy does or drag yourself past the begging and mid to see him truly grow as a person. While his older self still is perverted, that one doesn’t go around stealing panties, feeling children or peeking on naked women etc. And his tendencies only show around his significant others.
To be honest, Mushoku Tensei does seem pretty interesting besides Rudeus' degenerate behavior, which I've heard gets better anyway (character development, am I right) later on. :hm

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
There isn't any, that's why I'm legit confused on how this makes Deku faster than Naruto or how Nagant can tag Deku(When the times she DID tag Deku was due to his Danger Sense not working for her and she can control her bullets somewhat.
see the mach 23 KnY thing at least had an attempt to measure … something, it was just fraud merchant tiers

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
To be honest, Mushoku Tensei does seem pretty interesting besides Rudeus' degenerate behavior, which I've heard gets better anyway (character development, am I right) later on. :hm
Yep, after mid (near where the anime ends) Rudy turns a new wind. Getting dumped by Eris has a big shock from his. He gets ED so his Percy stuff is take care. Though things take dark tune after it. Like really dark. It’s pretty much emotion rollecoaster from there. Rudy is depressed later on, like real one-not just sad-.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Nursery Rhyme, my good man, AFO/All Might aren't even as strong as Groudon, let alone the Creation Trio :tupac

see the mach 23 KnY thing at least had an attempt to measure … something, it was just fraud merchant tiers

It was and I can atleast give it that even if it was a bit overboard of me to go against it the way I did.
This though? There's nothing but "This is impressive because it is" which means fuck of all.

This is a vs debate, not a reddit thread, can we properly explain why someone can do what instead of posting google AI stuff like its some kind of gotcha?
That aside, yes physicals matter, cause every single one of the Creation Trio is beat by being attacked physically to some extent, either in manga or in games. And, if you'd believe it, All Might and AFO >>> The pokemon who do the beating up.
So either you provide a reason why All Might can't turn Dialga into a slinky while its very very slow time reversal does something, or you back off on the point.

I do love how NR uses video game logic to say that the Creation Trio is weaker than they are and not, you know, how they are presented in their home game or in Legends: Arceus.
It really shows that this is basically how SB just chooses feats:
Step 1: Look for the weakest feat the opponents have
Step 2: Pick that out and raise it like it's the only thing you have
Step 3: If anyone dares to point out a better feat, lie your ass off that it "breaks the setting" or some other ridiculous shit that people will back you on because of course
Step 4: Profit because everyone else is stupid enough to back you and no one is really smart enough to answer the right questions.

Because being able to screw with the Personification of Time, Space and Anti-Matter is possible... because a movie had Arceus nearly die to a Meteor right?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It was and I can atleast give it that even if it was a bit overboard of me to go against it the way I did.
This though? There's nothing but "This is impressive because it is" which means fuck of all.

I do love how NR uses video game logic to say that the Creation Trio is weaker than they are and not, you know, how they are presented in their home game or in Legends: Arceus.
It really shows that this is basically how SB just chooses feats:
Step 1: Look for the weakest feat the opponents have
Step 2: Pick that out and raise it like it's the only thing you have
Step 3: If anyone dares to point out a better feat, lie your ass off that it "breaks the setting" or some other ridiculous shit that people will back you on because of course
Step 4: Profit because everyone else is stupid enough to back you and no one is really smart enough to answer the right questions.

Because being able to screw with the Personification of Time, Space and Anti-Matter is possible... because a movie had Arceus nearly die to a Meteor right?
The funny part is, Arceus didn't even get hurt by the meteor :tupac

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy
Google Brad coming in with the fucking logic holy shit
Screenshot_3.png
:mjlol
his heart is in the right place

fwiw this has gone unnoticed by the scaling community, but the early 2000s guide just straight up says Unicron and Primus’ initial battle at the beginning of existence in the comics was across the multiverse

so that retcon is much older than even I thought it was (the pages from the 80s just say the universe was being destroyed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back