• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

:tupac

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about here, Mook wants to go with the fact that Kisame would have died if he got hit by a Ration boosted pencil that blew through a tree with ease... and act as if that's Kisame's maximum defense capabilities rather than the fact that Ration is just as strong as Fuuton when it comes to extreme piercing power(Like I don't know... CHIDORI!)

Like it's not even downplay anymore, it's literally making shit up to then pretend Yoriichi has a chance better than anyone else...

Don't show this man 7th Gate Guy fought Kisame and he literally took all of his hits, including Afternoon Tiger and a punch after he was already weak as shit without dying:

Oh who am I kidding, he'll wank the fact that somehow Guy is less than Tree level in 7th Gate.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
I feel it's just taking the narration at it's word or they are being way too lenient with how feats are taken because we don't do that with Nasuverse Teleporters, Medea or Dark Sakura.

I don't see how anyone downgrades Yoriichi here because if anything, we primarily put Demon Slayer where it actually is VS. how SB tends to use insane ABC stacking and literal speedblitz tropes to say they are faster.
Kenpachi.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

gil stomps the jelly mongrel obv, but saying nasu chars are multiversal, and gil is on another tier, not even xhom has ever says this :heston
Please don't remind me of Comicvibe. Rimuru's wank was quite high there. The respect thread was good and horrible. The MF used the dimension thing mentioned in the use of Imaginary Prison and assumed it to be VS wiki dimension thing to get him outversal+. In WN:
Infinite Prision: The ability to seal targets for an eternity in an imaginary infinite space, the ability doesn't permit interference from the outside, and also doesn't weaken over time.
In LN:
Infinite Prision: Entombs the target in a complex number of spatial dimensions.

They took the imaginary as in -1^1/2 to something else. But the infinite thing is real, considering that Imaginary Space which is also infinite uses Imaginary Prision as foundation.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

Thread absolutely devolves into a joke. For fuck's sake, Zabuza is around the same tier as Kakashi and the War Arc amped him towards that degree. Even giving Yoriichi the best he can have, Zabuza should still destroy his ass but nope.
Wall-level Kakashi, according to them since Chidori only cracked some walls.

Kenpachi.
Who downplays Kenpachi here?
Your point before was that we somehow downplay Yoriichi when if anything, we point out that SB somehow pushes them up to insane degrees through ludicrous ABC scaling and literal speedblitz tropes.

Wall-level Kakashi, according to them since Chidori only cracked some walls.

Well these dudes are absolutely lost then considering Gaara's Sand has blocked explosions of various magnitudes yet can't block Chidori...

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Who downplays Kenpachi here?
Your point before was that we somehow downplay Yoriichi when if anything, we point out that SB somehow pushes them up to insane degrees through ludicrous ABC scaling and literal speedblitz tropes.

Well these dudes are absolutely lost then considering Gaara's Sand has blocked explosions of various magnitudes yet can't block Chidori...
I meant that OP is downplaying Kenpachi by pitting him against Yorrichi. Sorry if it came out as me accusing you guys for downplaying DS. :obamalaugh The wanking think came from that past thread where in fanverse people were claiming that Kenpachi was somehow equal to Ichigo and Aizen. Wait, let me fetch those threads from the back.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

:tupac
AH, Shinza Bhanso- A setting filled to the brim with multiversal characters, with even more multiversal characters infinitely more powerful than previous ones. And this keeps on occurring. Seriously, the Entire of Toaru gets turned into minced ginger. ALso, the entire thing is hard to even debate since Any Hadou God having a single Tak value is already Megaversal. 2 Tak value is infinitely more powerful than 1 so what to rank that guy? ANd in the series, most characters have value in the 70s.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
AH, Shinza Bhanso- A setting filled to the brim with multiversal characters, with even more multiversal characters infinitely more powerful than previous ones. And this keeps on occurring. Seriously, the Entire of Toaru gets turned into minced ginger. ALso, the entire thing is hard to even debate since Any Hadou God having a single Tak value is already Megaversal. 2 Tak value is infinitely more powerful than 1 so what to rank that guy? ANd in the series, most characters have value in the 70s.
:mjpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Get the fuck outta here
> The ONLY difference between the different Yu-Gi-Oh! series is what decks they use? :breh

Yes just ignore settings, story themes, characters and their arcs, tone, what mythologies they're drawing from and just about every other aspect of story-telling you can think of. They're all advertisements for a card game, therefore they're obviously the EXACT same series right?

No obviously not you fucking idiots. :scust

Tablos

Preeminent
People ALWAYS downplay Jojo's speed with the ''bullet train speed'' ignoring the fact that Emporio said ''is like a bullet train'' , he never said that is Pucci actual speed, jesus, those guys can´t read a manga ? :smh

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Did they forget Rohan keeping up with fucking Made in Heaven?
he also outspeeds Crazy Diamond at point blank range lol
People ALWAYS downplay Jojo's speed with the ''bullet train speed'' ignoring the fact that Emporio said ''is like a bullet train'' , he never said that is Pucci actual speed, jesus, those guys can´t read a manga ? :smh
it’s so dumb man. The bullet train thing is an analogy Jotaro uses to explain that even if Pucci is faster they can still see him coming. But SB genuinely believes JoJo characters cap out at supersonic at most and that every single ftl feat and statement is wrong somehow when there’s like 5 of them and Araki consistently brings up the speed of light

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
also looking at that post they’re using the emperor bullet feat to discount chariot outspeeding lasers three times after that happened

it would only be a contradictory feat if it were the other way around. all his ftl feats occur later, same with star platinum’s so any bullet related “low ends” no longer apply. It’s like arguing that Goku couldn’t bust a planet in 23rd budokai so he can’t do it on Namek either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back