• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

This idjit person does gives hillarious reply that wanks Yhwach. But this one takes the cake

...Man, that doesn't even begin to make sense, what the fuck is happening in that thread?!

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Don't worry. At least with the exception of Idjit, most seems to conclude that ORT stomps

It's just ridiculous to say something so stupid like "If ORT is in the Seiretei, Yhwach can absorb him" when Yhwach had issues integrating the Soul King's Reiatsu into his body.
How the fuck is he going to be able to absorb ORT? How will he be able to do so and not die infinitely to the Cosmic Radiation? Why can't ORT do the same to him? Yhwach doesn't recreate himself a new body with The Almighty and that's not even how his powers work(Because if it did, he wouldn't be dead and now in the same place as The Soul King).

Proto234

Distinguished
It's just ridiculous to say something so stupid like "If ORT is in the Seiretei, Yhwach can absorb him" when Yhwach had issues integrating the Soul King's Reiatsu into his body.
How the fuck is he going to be able to absorb ORT? How will he be able to do so and not die infinitely to the Cosmic Radiation? Why can't ORT do the same to him? Yhwach doesn't recreate himself a new body with The Almighty and that's not even how his powers work(Because if it did, he wouldn't be dead and now in the same place as The Soul King).
Lucky for you since there's a poster that asked similar question and here's Idjit answer
I mean so? if there are an uncountable amount of Yhawch absorb each individual part of ORT's body, they'll just each aborb its cells
The compulsury allows Yhawch to clone himself. So does Visionary, if you want to say Yhawch has that. Even after regenerating, ORT was still weakened, so, hundreds-thousands of Yhawch endlessly pressuring it seems like it would be useful

Lucky for you since there's a poster that asked similar question and here's Idjit answer

...So we are just making shit up for Yhwach now?
Yhwach has never shown he can actually use a Schrift ability... ever. So why think he can not only use the Compulsory... but the literal equivocation of THE SOUL KING'S OWN BODY PARTS?!

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Playing Devil's Advocate for a minute... wouldn't the ones correlated to the parts of the Soul King make more sense for him be capable of using rather than the other Schrifts?

Given that he, you know, absorbed the Soul King himself.

That's just my opinion on the matter anyway.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:Wut:
>people believing that just because Beerus is "stronger" he can resist All Fiction

:tupac

shiny

Paramount
By the way, I don’t understand a little what’s the catch with All Fiction. Since even in its vers this thing was not absolute. And it seems that you yourself wrote here that inside the Dragon Ball Strength> Hax?

Tablos

Preeminent

yhwach > ort > fiamma
the true pecking order on SB :mjpls
The worst thing about Yhwach wank , is the fact that the only ofensive use of Allmight is destroying Ichigo's bankai and in canon we know that Yhwach can't see characters stronger than him , like the Shinigami king , so vs ORT is useless.

Last edited:

Proto234

Distinguished
All this Nasuverse talk reminds me of this, where SB posters believes that Unicorn Gundam Newtype magic can work against NPs.
@Qinglong
Can you confirm is that the case? Because I don't think Unicorn Gundam' magic can work against something like NP since the best thing it did is to rewind Neo Zeong back to its pre assembled state iirc and Neo Zeong isn't comparable at all to any NP.

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Kinda cringe. Will Wight thinks TTGL's last battle was just in a higher dimension representative of reality. Instead of actual reality. And that they're not actually galaxy sized, and that Suriel can beat TTGL even if it was real or literal. Which it was. That Razael can do it too.

Disagree with pretty much everything here. WOG being a shitter. Be careful with this one. Cradle is a good book series, but I see a lot of bullshit in the future because of these snippets.

Especially if Cradle becomes popular. It already kinda is on SB. Get ready for that if it comes.

Shit like Suriel being able to handle TTGL no problems, but Zion being a tough battle that she could win.

SSJ3 Goku Northstrider.

Get the fuck outta here. It is all over the place.
yeah, shouldn't take those seriously lol

purely Cradle stuff seems to be mostly fine, at least

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
By the way, I don’t understand a little what’s the catch with All Fiction. Since even in its vers this thing was not absolute. And it seems that you yourself wrote here that inside the Dragon Ball Strength> Hax?
wtff-cat-confused-orange.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back