• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

First time a thread involves KnY is locked. Seems even SB realizes that Skadi is out of their league

I'm honestly surprised no one tried to act like the DS Cast could cut through Skadi's Shields, considering how much they love lowballing the verse. But it's weird calling them Iron Shields when their name is Divine Iron Shields and powerful enough that even decent Heroic Spirits like Napoleon can't even scratch the shields:
Her Primordial Rune Spells include being able to create a large number of Divine Iron Shields similar to the ones Odin made for the 3 Main Valkyrie to further help bolster Heracles' attempts to block Loptr Laegjarn here.

Also Blaze really believes that Gilgamesh can beat Godjuna , the guy who facetank Vasavi shakti with 0 dmg.

Actually, Karna was never able to use Vasavi Shakti against God Arjuna before Pepe interrupted(He used it against Ashwatthaman, who only survived due to his durability, Curse and God Arjuna's bullshit Magical Energy), only Rama got Brahmastra off and it did nothing. Of course, VS WOULD do nothing to God Arjuna due to how his Divinity and the Lostbelt works but you need all of the facts there.

The thing that I NEVER understood about SB is they act like all God Arjuna can do is Mahapralaya and little else(or is heavily weakened afterwards)... when LB4 explicitly denies that hard:
Here, Pepe notes that after using it, he's virtually out of it until the next use of Mahapralaya by staying near the Tree of Emptiness(This doesn't mean he legit can't do anything at all during the timeframe, he DOES canonically kick your ass during the 2nd confrontation Here just to see if you was anything special or not to even survive a Mahapralaya)

It's explicitly just Pepe not getting the full idea and simply put, God Arjuna just can't spam Mahapralaya and that's it, he still has access to all of the Authorities of the Hindu Pantheon and all of the weapons they have access to. They ALSO forget Mahapralaya is more than just a Sword of Destruction and Creation because God Arjuna's gameplay explicitly uses it in other fashions altogether.

Proto234

Distinguished
I'm honestly surprised no one tried to act like the DS Cast could cut through Skadi's Shields, considering how much they love lowballing the verse. But it's weird calling them Iron Shields when their name is Divine Iron Shields and powerful enough that even decent Heroic Spirits like Napoleon can't even scratch the shields:

Actually, Karna was never able to use Vasavi Shakti against God Arjuna before Pepe interrupted(He used it against Ashwatthaman, who only survived due to his durability, Curse and God Arjuna's bullshit Magical Energy), only Rama got Brahmastra off and it did nothing. Of course, VS WOULD do nothing to God Arjuna due to how his Divinity and the Lostbelt works but you need all of the facts there.

The thing that I NEVER understood about SB is they act like all God Arjuna can do is Mahapralaya and little else(or is heavily weakened afterwards)... when LB4 explicitly denies that hard:

It's explicitly just Pepe not getting the full idea and simply put, God Arjuna just can't spam Mahapralaya and that's it, he still has access to all of the Authorities of the Hindu Pantheon and all of the weapons they have access to. They ALSO forget Mahapralaya is more than just a Sword of Destruction and Creation because God Arjuna's gameplay explicitly uses it in other fashions altogether.
Isn't he still has access to Pashupata and Gandiva arrow from his animations (his buster attack is literally Pashupata)

Am pretty sure only U Olga, Kukulkan and Ort are relevant here.

Sure Garou can’t kill Camazot at all but Camazot can’t really harm him either

Honestly, considering how Camazotz really is, how stupid advanced his society was and there being a damn good chance he got the same scaling all Beasts do(Solar System+)... then yeah, he utterly destroys Cosmic Fear Garou, no contest.

He literally can't compete with anyone else whatsoever there(U-Olga, Kuku and ORT just decimates the entire verse)... hell, you could even say he can't compete with Daybit either and be serious about that.

I know Masterblack nominated this thread more than once but holy shit, does this page and onwards really show how dementedly stupid Demon Slayer fanboys can get...

>Someone brings up Sasori's poison explicitly fucks with cellular structure and is based on heavy metals
>The Demons can somehow vomit up their own flesh to bypass the poison(Which is literally not how that works... ever).
>Someone points out how stupid it is
>They respond with the fact that Demons can somehow bypass Cellular Destruction... by creating new cells... :jordangif
Someone don't tell this man how Mitosis works...

>He can break Sasori's concentration so that the 3rd Kazekage Puppet don't fuck him up
If fucking Sakura and Chiyo couldn't fucking do it and Sasori can command literally a hundred puppets at once, a lone fucking Demon isn't ever getting that shit done.

>If the attacks could do nothing to Chiyo and Sakura, it can't do nothing to Gyokko
That is literally not how that works... ever.

>We know that Gyokko is above Tanjirou so he's not featless
My brother in Christ, that Boulder feat is something but that's literally on the LOWEST SCALE of what PRE-TIMESKIP SAKURA IS CAPABLE OF!(If she can get bitchsmacked by a crazed Half-Shukaku Gaara and not instantly die, she's utterly above most Hashira PERIOD)

Like it's utterly hilarious how high on Demon Slayer SB really is, I have even seen a person in particular want to just create anti-feats to shit on the entire series wholesale due to the wank.:risigif

Honestly, the series has some feats on it's sleeve but at the end of the day... you can legit say RWBY can kick it's ass... as long as you discount the Volume 4 and beyond scaling:maury

LeonLex

Paramount
Honestly, the series has some feats on it's sleeve but at the end of the day... you can legit say RWBY can kick it's ass... as long as you discount the Volume 4 and beyond scaling
Not really, there are one or two good fights.
You have Weiss moving her arm at relatively the same speed as a sniper bullet in Vol 5.
Then there's the giant robot fight (it's a mech) in vol 6:
You have Ruby shooting some missiles out of the air.
Jumps and runs on some missiles.
Staggers the robot (a little, but the pilot cabin shook more than it should) with her sniper.
Does a vertical spin attack which pushes the robot back.

Their durability is trash tho.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

thenamelessone’s usual shit takes with his God of War wank are as bad as ever. Fucker must be on the same kind of mushrooms Odin had but on a regular basis.

:skully

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
> Odin one-tapping Giorno which I’m sure is GER here given the general power of the rest of the gauntlet and it’s all people use Giorno for in Vs Debates sadly.

> Odin ignoring Accelerator’s Reflection because he’s “higher dimensional” or some shit

> Odin above freaking Jubileus

> Doing anything at all to Mechikabura or Arceus

> Only finally relents to Odin losing to Miirak and Neo-Exdeath

What a mad lad :skully

odin-god-of-war.gif

LeonLex

Paramount
Since GOW wankers think the characters have the same powers as their RL legends, despite that not being the case, what is GOW's Odin actual power level?
Is the dude even solar system?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Since GOW wankers think the characters have the same powers as their RL legends, despite that not being the case, what is GOW's Odin actual power level?
Is the dude even solar system?
Continental since God of War Norse Era has fuck all in feats that beats the Greek Era and only has scaling by statements from directors to go by to make the Norse Gods like Odin, Thor, and Baldur just as strong or stronger than the Olympians.

Even the creation feats like Surtr creating the Sun are to be taken with a grain of salt given what we know from both directors statements and how the “Sun” in the Greek Era was just a building in the sky.

Why is Ragnarok, the most mid fucking God of War game after Ascension, getting wanked so hard by casuals?

:heston

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
RWBY from Volume 4 onwards has generally been agreed upon to be somewhere in the low end of small building level (which is ironically the high end) and low end hypersonic, mainly due to not just the feats but also because of sheer amount of behind the scenes stuff that happened/is happening.

The most impressive feats from V4 onwards are still somewhere in that ballpark and are far, far lesser than anything from V1-3. The only major thing going for it is the inclusion of the Brothers who still get murked by just about any planet level character :russ

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Cuz people like the Norse era idk.
Anyway, if Odin is continental does he even get past Soul King?
He is from both fighting the strongest version of Kratos and being stated the most powerful opponent Kratos has ever fought yet.

Don’t recall anything in Bleach that’s Continental so maybe he can beat the Soul King. Soul King’s nigh featless minus having Almighty

Forgot to mention F/GO Zeus in that gauntlet this fanart sums up

fgo-god-of-war-bathos-in-the-lostbelt-v0-8i3i7tvdxtm91.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And I’m going to be honest, I’m being generous with Continental since you can easily argue a similar situation as Boruto to Naruto Shippuden with the Norse Era to the Greek Era where the feats just don’t stack up to the statements and power scaling.

Kratos for example is unable to break through a frozen lake and needed to use the huge hammer of Thamur dropped on it which busted right through that lake with nothing but its weight.

It’s also a pathetic showing for Thor who also can’t destroy that same amount of ice with his hammer. It’s not gameplay either but an actual part of the story.

Only reason I don’t object to this is that I also don’t have a problem scaling Boruto to Shippuden feats anyway

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And I’m going to be honest, I’m being generous with Continental since you can easily argue a similar situation as Boruto to Naruto Shippuden with the Norse Era to the Greek Era where the feats just don’t stack up to the statements and power scaling.

Kratos for example is unable to break through a frozen lake and needed to use the huge hammer of Thamur dropped on it which busted right through that lake with nothing but its weight.

It’s also a pathetic showing for Thor who also can’t destroy that same amount of ice with his hammer. It’s not gameplay either but an actual part of the story.

Only reason I don’t object to this is that I also don’t have a problem scaling Boruto to Shippuden feats anyway
I don't actually think anyone here thinks Boruto characters don't receive Shippuden scaling, it's just that Boruto's so shitty none of us care enough to actually discuss it :mjlol

LeonLex

Paramount
Don’t recall anything in Bleach that’s Continental so maybe he can beat the Soul King. Soul King’s nigh featless minus having Almighty
IIRC in the novel, the first 5 nobles cut him up and used his powers to split the original world into 3 (SS, Human World, Hueco Mundo).
Boruto should. I'm fine with both GOW and Boruto getting scaling.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Paxton

All that hyperbolic hogwash from arguing with higher dimensions VBW style to abusing every time a character just utters the phrase infinite or endless, just to translate to a guy that makes 12 parallel worlds.

Against Crowley who can combat gods that make and destroy billions of universes at once as a low ball

Gojo must be at least universal with his Unlimited Void according to this nerd EstrellaDeLeon too. Or even Izzard who can also create an endless distance between him and the target with Ars Magna

:hestonpls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back