• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Again, Jack The Ripper actually has multiple people(or it's legend) vying for it. Assassin Jack The Ripper is no more truer to it than the Kojirou Sasaki we see in the Nasuverse. She just fits that she killed plenty of Prostitutes but it's never been official that she is the true JTR anymore than the Berserker is.
I'm at work so I don't have the image but
"Cringe is Cringe"
7rbpxw.jpg
I'm a fan of things being straight forward. There are some parts of both series that are very straight forward and then other times im not even confused just annoyed about something simple gets overcomplicated into bullshit.

I'm at work so I don't have the image but
"Cringe is Cringe"

You cringing at the smallest shit then accept absolute cringe when it's something you like...
That shit ain't fair and you know it lol.

I'm a fan of things being straight forward. There are some parts of both series that are very straight forward and then other times im not even confused just annoyed about something simple gets overcomplicated into bullshit.

Honestly, someone said it best to me:
Nasu isn't complicated, the shit is long. Of course, someone will try and say otherwise but considering they don't even like Nasu, their words is equivalent to dogshit.
To Aru is needlessly complicated(By an author explicitly trying to make his series into the equivalent of a Rubik's Cube that has the notes from The Dark Tower), Nasu is the equivalent of Pokemon or Digimon except stretched out.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You cringing at the smallest shit then accept absolute cringe when it's something you like...
That shit ain't fair and you know it lol.
When has this happened?
Honestly, someone said it best to me:
Nasu isn't complicated, the shit is long.
Like I said some parts are very straight forward and thats fine. Other parts just annoy me. I'm not confused just annoyed.

It's like how I got annoyed with HxH and their bootleg king Crimson

When has this happened?

You know when lol.

Like I said some parts are very straight forward and thats fine. Other parts just annoy me. I'm not confused just annoyed.

It's like how I got annoyed with HxH and their bootleg king Crimson

Then atleast just go with that, it's fine to have shit to cringe at that you just don't like(I know alot of people hate how they designed Assassin Jack, can't blame them for one instance, same with the genderbending... though other anime and gacha are even more egreguious than Fate, believe it or not.). There's stuff I cringe about Nasu too, just don't make it seem like it's similar to To Aru in being "complicated or a pain in the ass", saying that in and of itself is legit cringe.

digimon is complicated as fuck that shit gets into TES territory

That's why I say either Digimon or Pokemon in terms of it just being "long".
If Kamachi wants to make his shit behind a Rubik's Cube to try and make his shit come off better, Nasu's just long that in that once you get past how long explanations are, it's legit simple to summarize.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
what the fuck
F0FLNZPaUAAAdy2

FyolX5laUAA5DRD

That's why I say either Digimon or Pokemon in terms of it just being "long".
If Kamachi wants to make his shit behind a Rubik's Cube to try and make his shit come off better, Nasu's just long that in that once you get past how long explanations are, it's legit simple to summarize.
thats fair nasu seems to largely be based around understanding the general rules he set up and from there it’s just keeping up with a fuck ton of material

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You know when lol.
Nah I have no idea
Then atleast just go with that, it's fine to have shit to cringe at that you just don't like(I know alot of people hate how they designed Assassin Jack, can't blame them for one instance, same with the genderbending... though other anime and gacha are even more egreguious than Fate, believe it or not.). There's stuff I cringe about Nasu too, just don't make it seem like it's similar to To Aru in being "complicated or a pain in the ass", saying that in and of itself is legit cringe.
I probably should have worded it better. They both frustrate me but for two different reasons. To aru for the overcomplicated mess, nasu for the gender bending. Though you did say the gender bending was being toned back

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Nah I have no idea

I probably should have worded it better. They both frustrate me but for two different reasons. To aru for the overcomplicated mess, nasu for the gender bending. Though you did say the gender bending was being toned back
What's so complicated about it? :mjpls

Yeah, it's pretty much more toned back as it usually is as they tend to give out genuine reasons or it's basically an AU.
Like Altera being female is due to her being a legit alien who was just named Atilla, Minamoto No Raikou/Yorimitsu is female because you can say she's actually Ushi Gozen(Who is female in Japanese Lore) or Miyamoto Musashi as we see her is Female only because she's from a dead timeline altogether while the actual Musashi is male.

Even the recent gender bend, Kashin Koji, isn't actually a true gender bend but a man who ran headfirst into the Theseus Ship Paradox and got so fucked up by the experience combined with being able to flawlessly play up other's personalities, he legit doesn't even know who he is anymore. You can't even call him male or female anymore because outside of his name and Mystic Eye, there's nothing linking him to the man that was once Kashin Koji.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon VS BLUE Goku and Vegeta? :tiredpepe

If he would just make it composite, it would be fine, but of course it's just gonna be the Adventure versions which get completely bodied by Saiyan Saga characters, unless you apply statements from the novel which doesn't line up with the anime and in fact contradicts it several times.

Also calling WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon the DIGIMON duo, as opposed to the Adventure duo that they actually are. Digimon doesn't have just ONE duo, you also have the Frontier duo, Xros Wars duo etc.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That is very much untrue, megakabuterimon still destroyed Vademon’s universe in the anime,
A universe small enough to fit inside a hole in the ground, made by a guy whose best attack was throwing a planetoid (not even actually planet sized) at AtlurKabuterimon, who casually destroys it and Vadermon at the same time.
they’d also scale above the like of ultimates like skullgreymon,digitamamon,paildramon,etc. all of which who have either been stated to have the power to destroy the digital world or stop threats that could
None of whom actually have the feats to back this up, nor does anyone they scale to in the anime.
or straight up create there own pocket dimensions like Vademon.
Yes pocket dimension, not universe.

The only evidence you have for that is the novel, which contradicts the show in several places such as having WarGreymon defeat Piemon straight up and even when it doesn't contradict, has multiple statements like this one which aren't supported by the show at all.

Like the idea Vamdemon's fog barrier made him 10x stronger, when the anime specifically states it only blocked the Sun which weakened him (because you know, vampire) and there's nothing in terms of feats to indicate he got significantly stronger at all.

Hell he ran like a bitch the second Angemon turned up wthout the fog...and was still put on his knee by Angemon's Heaven's Knuckle when the fog was up. TOTALLY 10x stronger than he was right? :kobeha

You see why I'm incredibly iffy about applying statements from this novel to the anime version? :mjpls
Along with the dark masters they killed, the same dark masters that bullied the four sovereigns that hold the digital world together
Yes the same Holy Beasts, where a mere TWELFTH of the power of ONE of them, was sufficient to evolve Paildramon to Imperialdramon and then another was enough to mode change him to Fighter Mode.

Same Imperialdramon Fighter Mode who was matched by WarGreymon and BlackWarGreymon, the latter of whom was fucking negged by that same Holy Beast while Qinglongmon was MASSIVELY FUCKING WEAKENED.

And that happened only a few episodes after BlackWarGreymon handily overpowered HolyAngemon, the same digimon who effectively bitch-slapped the strongest of the Dark Masters, after going toe to toe with him in his weaker evolution. :heston
Edit: as for speed they would arguably scale to the likes of the RK due to dukemon and the bird sovereign(can’t remember his name) stalemating each other.
His name is Zhuqiaomon and he's a phoenix you fucking pleb, put some respect on his name. :scust

Also Tamers Dukemon and Royal Knight Dukemon are not the same thing, just like Adventure Omegamon isn't equivalent to the Royal Knight, nor is Tamers or Xros Wars Beelzebumon equivalent to the demon lord.

They don't scale to that.
Or diaboromon who can consume the digital world at a fast rate
Yeah except we don't know what that "fast rate" is and how long that would actually take to do?

The only confirmed universal level characters in the Adventure 01 or 02, are the Holy Beasts, with Apocalymon and BelialVamdemon hitting multiversal status. No one scales to any of these, certainly not the likes of WarGreymon or MetalGarurumon.

Composite is a different story but Adventure anime WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon get their shit wrecked by Saiyan Saga characters, never mind Blue Goku and Vegeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back