• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's already the case.

Nigga can kill origins, space and even very existences and his eyes instantly adjust to be able to kill shit like inertia, bonds and form of weapons in mid combat.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
the Magi Deception⁉️
OLF OBD's new Genis deception, minus the Genis. :heston
Pretty much. As I said before. Universe creation that doesn’t matter in a Vs Setting since it’s only the creation of a universe a whole dimension beneath that of a setting thats explicitly a standard 3-dimensional one like that of any other verse you’d put them with.

And said creation and reality warping applied within the same plane of existence translates to barely planet level.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Not really ?

I mean the most impressive shit he pulled was locally killing the Planet to cut Arc off. That hasn't changed from either continuity.

And MB shiki was hyped as being able to kill shit way beyond human comprehension so... now we only have more concrete examples of what he can see and kill.

The more concrete upgrade is him having Broa , being able to use his magecraft and acting like a GPS system when he fights .

Not really ?

I mean the most impressive shit he pulled was locally killing the Planet to cut Arc off. That hasn't changed from either continuity.

And MB shiki was hyped as being able to kill shit way beyond human comprehension so... now we only have more concrete examples of what he can kill.

Well, I will admit I am absolutely ignorant to Tsukihime then, way more than I thought possible...
Gonna have to get myself a good readup on it. Don't worry, I won't respond after this because I realized I ceased to upload any pics from the middle of Heian-Kyo to LB6.2 currently so I got ALOT of putting shit on Imgur to do.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Xhom hyping things he hasn’t even seen or known for himself yet before being corrected is always no less funny than the last time

:hestonpls

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think the "Shiki can't kill Servants" thing was people taking the thing where he can potentially die from overstraining his eyes by looking at things he's not used to out of context.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I don't have to.

Nor do i want to.

You should know by know how this works.

When there's a consensus in place, it's up to you to change it by following the proper channels.

If you can't be arsed to do that, i'll just limit myself to laugh at you.
Okay, than concession accepted. Carry on with your day

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, applying VSB dimensional tiering in reverse is not going to overturn an established verses standing in the OBD :skully
Except I’m not just applying Dimensional tiering. It’s the logic Magi runs on. Whoever controls the Sacred Palace can make and rule over lower a hierarchy universe but for the same plane of existence their own, their power barely affects the planet and need to actively break down the planet into Rukh to have the energy gathered in to the Sacred Palace to ascend higher.

I’ll make a thread later in covering this if I can put all the scans together

Carry on with being one of the forum's clowns .
Pot calling kettle black

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Any real reality warper that controls the entire universe could just break down a single planet to nothing and be done with it.

if that the case, i can say this everytime for every lol dbs char who is > dbs bog red geeko, why doesnt the new antagonist doesnt destroy the universe everytime these level of chars fight? :heston it doesnt mean everytime they have to do it, pis and lol author intent say hi

by now, you should know this type of logic ain't working, cuz otherwise, most popular fic verses wouldn't exceed planet levels :mjlol

I like how Astaro keeps shit talking me despite I've otherwise kept his ass alone for the past month never gets old. Really doesn't stop the fact I called you "my Ex-Wife" any less true.
Atleast I own the fact that I get shit about the Nasuverse wrong and strive to do better, unlike someone who downplays series simply due to getting asshurt about them.

I think the "Shiki can't kill Servants" thing was people taking the thing where he can potentially die from overstraining his eyes by looking at things he's not used to out of context.

Yeah, it's especially weird as the biggest issue for both Shiki's in that regard is that they are just too slow where it counts, no more, no less.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Except I’m not just applying Dimensional tiering. It’s the logic Magi runs on. Whoever controls the Sacred Palace can make and rule over lower a hierarchy universe but for the same plane of existence their own, their power barely affects the planet and need to actively break down the planet into Rukh to have the energy gathered in to the Sacred Palace to ascend higher.

I’ll make a thread later in covering this if I can put all the scans together

Pot calling kettle black

So you're combining VSB Dimesnional Tiering with, at most, PIS

Do you just enjoy getting slapped around or something? Because you always set up these arguments in ways you can't possibly win them :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I like how Astaro keeps shit talking me despite I've otherwise kept his ass alone for the past month never gets old. Really doesn't stop the fact I called you "my Ex-Wife" any less true.
Atleast I own the fact that I get shit about the Nasuverse wrong and strive to do better, unlike someone who downplays series simply due to getting asshurt about them.

Yeah, it's especially weird as the biggest issue for both Shiki's in that regard is that they are just too slow where it counts, no more, no less.

I just made a light joke about the usual back and fourth between you and Rey, Xhom. I honestly didn’t mean it in a way to call it taking shit. Derp and others make similar jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back