• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

All of these posters overestimating Singularity bosses a lot.
None of them brings up Barghest' mana absorbtion and field burning ability as well as Albion' firepower that can damages Storm Broder
Combine them with Cerny' curses and i'm sure that all of the singularity bosses are dead

Again, these are the same people who believe ORT is overrated because they can't ever stop themselves from downplaying the series for even a moment to even do the most basic of research(They can't even play dumb anymore because the shit is in their Meta-Battledome now... but to be frank, none of them even remotely touch that thing to stop acting dumb)

For Cernunnos alone, I'll use the cliffnotes of what Type-Rey pulled out(And funny enough, he didn't even truly touch on his silliness like his curse having the equivalent of Hundreds of Millions of Tons in Weight)

Also, kinda forgot how much hype Cerunnos has .
-No big deal for him to destroy the planet.
- Once his cursed are sufficiently realesed, not even the Light of the Planet can do shit to him ( so he's stronger than Sefar by default ?)

- Also something about all the magical energy once he began to wake up being equal to Olga's Black Hole
- A Beast (probably the weakest ) barely managed to defend Chaldea from its curses and she got crippled in the process for good.

-Tanked Excal and Rhongo multiple times.
-Doesn't really have any limiters/clear weaknesses aside from the fact that he's immobile but that's rendered moot by his curses.

Like god fucking damn.

Barghest is literally able to absorb natural phenomena and Od into Magical Energy from a 1KM radius and even get stronger the more she gets hit and the more she devours her targets.

Albion straight up can ignore the laws of inertia entirely and can basically tear apart the Storm Border despite requiring the equivalent of a Divine Construct to even scratch.

Outside of Tiamat and Goetia, no one is able to tackle all 3 at once, not a single one.

This would be like me complaining about Fate going from cursory reimaginings of mythological and historical figures in a battle royale to escalating to a giant Buddha chick using an entire planet as a dildo.

>Me
>I criticize a show because it ultimately loses the plot in terms of powerscaling like Marvel and DC does

>You
>Have to go in a completely different tangent to save face that just makes you look even more butthurt then if you said nothing at all.

I'm legit going to enjoy giving you a negative 1 million rep man...
You could have said something similar to what I said, anything else my guy, you keep showing you barely have any knowledge of the series outside of the most notable aspects. God, I'm already going to expect a fucking trainwreck with you and Witch On The Holy Knight and Tsukihime Remake...
It's honestly amazing that for all of your obvious bias against the series, you are STILL putting way more time into it than oh I don't know:

Help @Thegoldenboy2188 with the No Aru thread?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>Me
>I criticize a show because it ultimately loses the plot in terms of powerscaling like Marvel and DC does

>You
>Have to go in a completely different tangent to save face that just makes you look even more butthurt then if you said nothing at all.

I'm legit going to enjoy giving you a negative 1 million rep man...
You could have said something similar to what I said, anything else my guy, you keep showing you barely have any knowledge of the series outside of the most notable aspects. God, I'm already going to expect a fucking trainwreck with you and Witch On The Holy Knight and Tsukihime Remake...
It's honestly amazing that for all of your obvious bias against the series, you are STILL putting way more time into it than oh I don't know:

Help @Thegoldenboy2188 with the No Aru thread?
> Wrote a whole long-ass essay after taking the obvious joke from me seriously.

:hestonpls

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
"it ultimately loses the plot in terms of powerscaling like Marvel and DC does"

:mjlol

Alright, I didn't want to use you for the sake of an argument, it has always been weird that for someone who talks up No Aru so much, they aren't even helping in the Meta Thread to get it accepted.

I have always said that even outside of arguments as something that just comes off weird to me.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Elder Scrolls in their meth lab tweaking the fuck out.
861234.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back