• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was actually planning on reading that but I'm wondering if they will ultimately wank Pyskos Orochi or realize Ichibe has them beat.

EDIT: Yep, they are wanking Psykos Orochi and believe Ichibe won't be able to bypass them in certain aspects which is laughable as shit.
Even if you are charitable and remove Ichibe's 3 Planet shaking feat from Shutara, he still benefits from being Multi-Continental, the Beam is only just Continental, Ichibei would be past that and be able to dodge it like everyone else.

Did they forget neither Psykos nor Orochi nor them combined is not that fast even for OPM standards?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
there's only one way to tell who really wins the fight :mjpls

image.png

:tupac

LeonLex

Paramount
I was watching people making fun of the Ashoka show and somebody pointed out that Sabine blocked a blaster bolt after it was fired.
I got a youtube video.

3:13 or so.
Waiting to see how SB is gonna downplay blaster speed and Disney SW characters speed.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
As if Renji wouldn't brutalize Ulquiorra, let alone Byakuya! :heston
Ulquiorra beats Bankai Byakuya.

Byakuya has no counter to Lanza and can’t put Ulquiorra down due to regen
Blocks Lanza with his Shikai, blitzes him and cuts his head off, GG.
Ulquiorra can react to Hollow Ichigo.
Barely
Pretty sure he can react to Byakuya just fine.
Based on what? Byakuya has better speed feats.
Byakuya needed help from Adult Toshiro and Kenpachi to do anything to Gerard. He was clearly the weakest out of those 3.
He was blocking and reacting to Gerard's attacks just fine and did the most damage of any of them to the second strongest form of Gerard.

He's beaten by Adult Hitsugaya but he beats Kenpachi.
Hollow Ichigo is nowhere near fodder, wtf?
He’s stronger than most captains
Hardly matters when he still ain't shit to Captain Commander level characters and Ulquiorra is fodder to him anyway. :maybe
He still held his own against Berserk Ichigo
WHAT? No he fucking didn't, H2 Ichigo literally palmed and crushed his best move with his bare hand and pretty much one-shotted him with a simple slash. :mjlol
Again, Byakuya on his own didn’t do anything to Gerard.
Once again, yes he did and even if he hadn't, doing anything to Gerard with or without help would still put him leagues above Ulquiorra.
You need to stop downplaying Ulquiorra.
You need to stop wanking Ulquiorra.
It was stated that Ulquiorra could destroy Hueco Mundo just by transforming into SE. That’s why he had to fly away first before transforming.
No it was stated he could destroy LAS NOCHES just by transforming into R1. That's why ALL the Espada ranked #4 and above are forbidden from releasing within the dome.
Byakuya legit has no feats comparable to that
Blocks attacks from a Gerard stronger than the Kenpachi who cut Gremmy's meteor in half dipshit. :mjpls
More baseless headcanon.
It's not, Ulquiorra would get shat on by pretty much any Nazi with a full fight scene, let alone Gerard.
Byakuya would get stomped by Gerard in a 1 vs 1.
Yeah, that's why he was blatantly able to hold his own against the strongest version of him for an extended period of time...oh wait.

Also so would Ulquiorra so what's your point?
What has RG Byakuya shown comparable to that? You can’t even Show me a panel of him hurting Gerard on his own.
I mean he literally did exactly that with Ikka Senjika, all Hitsugaya managed to do was hold Gerard in place, he couldn't even completely freeze him and that's ignoring just basic power-scaling at this point.
Harribel doesn’t have SE. wdym?
The statement wasn't with regards to SE moron, it was his FIRST release that could destroy Las Noches, it absolutely applies to Harribel as well.
You Ulquiorra haters literally have no argument to prove he loses.

Only “Byakuya” blitzes.
Along with numerous feats against Gerard, who is stronger than the guy who negged Gremmy's meteor, a feat which shits on anything Ulquiorra ever did.

By comparison all you seem to be able to do is blatantly lie about Ulquiorra "holding his own" against H2 Ichigo, when he did not at all.
This man couldn’t even blitz As Nodt, yet he’s gonna blitz Ulquiorra?
:mjlol
You say this as if As Nodt wouldn't fucking embarrass Ulquiorra and RG Byakuya didn't completely neg As Nodt? :mjpls
Byakuya can beat R1 Ulquiorra, but not R2.
Nah he beats both but whatever helps you sleep at night.
Lanza one shots and that’s that
:oldshrug
Senbonsakura negs Lanza, followed by a quick decapitation and that's that.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Sub like 3rd-5th seat level for sure as thats what he hits only after training with urahara
Ichigo does not become 3rd seat level until after unlocking Shikai and training with Urahara.
Oh look, people are still blatantly taking Urahara's statement completely out of context. :smh

What Urahara was referring to in that scene was an Ichigo without any real resolve, who couldn't even channel the power to do a Getsuga and Urahara pretty much directly says that being able to use that power at will would resolve this.

Not only does this NOT mean that Ichigo ONLY reached 3rd Seat level at that point, it pretty much confirms that a resolved Ichigo with Getsuga was already above that.

At his base level, he survived a kick from a Gillian so he's gotta be some form of High Seated Officer level at least.
At his max power, he was > Renji with his limiter on > Gillian Class Menos Grande so he's 3rd Seat level AT MINIMUM.

How the fuck anyone can say, with a straight face, that any version of Ichigo with Soul Reaper powers is Unseated/Fodder Soul Reaper is fucking beyond me but this is par for the course with how they treat basically every form of Ichigo to some extent or another. :maybe

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid The Apex, @Adamant soul, @Blade

You know what might as well ask here.

Is there any consensus on how hollows and shinigami interact with the physical world?

Cause like I bring up here. Shinigami and Hollows in bleach act more like invisible men and monsters than ghosts.

+Other than abilities they can gain or reproduce. (Like Soulrip(for shinigami, by either the gloves or badge), Soul Suck, Soul corruption, etc) Hollows and Shinigami don't really show the ability to interact with souls if they're in a physical body.

Like I brought up

Nothing shows that for example the very first hollow Ichigo fights justs physically wacks him, or the bomb hollow vs Rukia, she was in her gigai through the entire fight.

Are you saying that the hollow wacking Ichigo hurt his soul? Or the bomb hollow was attacking her soul through the gigai?

Do we just say that Reiryoku allows you to interact souls whether or not its in a physical body? Or is it only after the soul leaves the body can they damage it?

Is there any consensus on how hollows and shinigami interact with the physical world?

Cause like I bring up here. Shinigami and Hollows in bleach act more like invisible men and monsters than ghosts.

+Other than abilities they can gain or reproduce. (Like Soulrip(for shinigami, by either the gloves or badge), Soul Suck, Soul corruption, etc) Hollows and Shinigami don't really show the ability to interact with souls if they're in a physical body.

Like I brought up

Do we just say that Reiryoku allows you to interact souls whether or not its in a physical body? Or is it only after the soul leaves the body can they damage it?

Well... yeah? We've seen since the start that Hollows and Shinigami can choose to interact with things or not of their own volition as long as it isn't someone's soul or pure reiatsu/reiryoku(Which then they will need a device to do so).
Combined with the fact that Shinigami and Hollows can reproduce and we explicitly get from Kaien that their spiritual bodies are not the same as their legit soul and will decompose back into the Soul Society while their Soul goes back into the Cycle of Reincarnation, they really are more of invisible beings that can interact with physical objects and be intangible if they choose.
For the last question, I guess? I never seen a Shinigami or Hollow be able to straight up damage someone's soul pointblank, even Orihime's Brother had to knock her Soul out of her Body to actually do anything to her Spiritual Body(which still doesn't damage her soul). Only Quincies have shown shit like that and even that is more due to their heritage to Yhwach/The Soul King than anything else.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Like I brought up

Rukia straight up states early on that Hollows and Soul Reapers CAN be touched directly due to how dense their spiritual bodies are.
They have abilities that can affect souls but they themselves are not intangible, hence why Lillie actually being intangible is such a pain in the ass.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Rukia straight up states early on that Hollows and Soul Reapers CAN be touched directly due to how dense their spiritual bodies are.
They have abilities that can affect souls but they themselves are not intangible, hence why Lillie actually being intangible is such a pain in the ass.
Oh No What GIF by NBA

I forgot lol

Anyway thought so, just wanted a second opinion.

Like I brought up

I think The Knight loses

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lol majority of You guys would get laughed at on reddit
Really? Fucking Reddit of all sites is your go to? :heston
So far no one can come up with a solid argument except “Byakuya blitzes” or “Byakuya must win because it’s his EOS version”
:mjlol
And you're entire argument is based on a deliberate mis-read of a statement, which indicates a level of power that ain't dog shit by EoS standards and ignoring Byakuya's feats against Gerard just 'cause he had help, when Ulquiorra wouldn't be able to do shit even with help.

Try actually coming up with a solid argument yourself before you talk shit. :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back