Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

sb? let me take you back to fanzverse, what a thread :heston

justiciar's takes about elden lied, are all the sb takes, combined, in only one poster's essence :heston
he genuinely argued fir like wall level tarnished :skully and kept pushing the easily debunked “radahn fest happened in one night he just cleared out dust!!!”

and ofc the classic “he can’t use the meteor strength in a fight”

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Good lad/lass calling out Mook for being a disingenuous clown shit

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

:giogio
Mook you use Legends art yourself when it suits your narrative you absolute swit

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Good lad/lass calling out Mook for being a disingenuous clown shit
Mook out here lying his ass off to win debates. Classic

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh joy it's people making ludicrous claims based on Legends Card Art again. Haven't seen that one in a while. Perhaps we can really dive into the nostalgia bin and make claims like people in TES being superhuman because they can jump and kick doors. That one was always good for a laugh.
oVAJm3.gif

APR91p.gif

Yes clown turd, because normal humans can pull off jumps just like this.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
If you haven't read what's on the DB thread, I'll just tell you right now to prepare for SB's salt flood tomorrow, when Dragonborn vs Chosen Undead releases to the wider public. DB decided, indeed, to go spicy with both combatants' peaks. :mjlol
I've been looking. SBs salt is going to be unbridled. Maybe even greater than Obi-Wan vs whichever Naruto character.

If multi-infinities is true, then oh boy. That's well above what even I put him/her at.

This is everything SB deserves. :Jiub:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I've been looking. SBs salt is going to be unbridled. Maybe even greater than Obi-Wan vs whichever Naruto character.

If multi-infinities is true, then oh boy. That's well above what even I put him/her at.

This is everything SB deserves. :Jiub:
It is. One of the show hosts directly says it, as Dovahkiin's peak, and prior to that, they had a blackbox about Auriel's bow, where they outright put the arrows it shoots, and anything that could scale(in this case, the Dovahkiin) at infinite speed.

About half of SB is about to have a salty, fiery conniption straight out of the bowels of Hell itself. :jordangif

Mook you use Legends art yourself when it suits your narrative you absolute swit

It's always ridiculous when they do that shit and when you bring them proof, THEN they want to bring in gameplay restriction to downplay it even when the spell shows what it can do.

It's more absurd you don't have more people outside of SB shaming the members and the site for constantly pulling stupid shit like that.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
probably, most people outside sb haven’t heard of it much lol

this is kind of a niche hobby to begin with, and even bigger forums in it like SB are bound to go under the radar as forums in general continue to be phased out

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's always ridiculous when they do that shit and when you bring them proof, THEN they want to bring in gameplay restriction to downplay it even when the spell shows what it can do.

It's more absurd you don't have more people outside of SB shaming the members and the site for constantly pulling stupid shit like that.
Just like how they think it's ok to use Skyrim gameplay, but go out of their way to discredit ESO gameplay which has a lot more flashy stuff.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
he genuinely argued fir like wall level tarnished :skully and kept pushing the easily debunked “radahn fest happened in one night he just cleared out dust!!!”

and ofc the classic “he can’t use the meteor strength in a fight”

The game clock stops. It's night-time. So it can't change from day to night. Just because the ground zero where Radahn was nuked by the Scarlet Rot is dense with red mist and looks a bit like Caelid during day-time at the beginning of the battle doesn't mean it's day. Again, the game clock says it night.

never forget :heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Just like how they think it's ok to use Skyrim gameplay, but go out of their way to discredit ESO gameplay which has a lot more flashy stuff.
don't forget the classic "elder scrolls online isn't canon except it is whenever I need to downplay someone" :mjpls

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
never forget :heston
the only, only merit this has is that miyazaki is normally obsessive abt game mechanics fitting lore, but this shit is contradicted by literally everything else in the game. The clock was fucking wrong bro

he had the nerve to say the fact you can see the dunes at night was a developer oversight and not this :russ

probably, most people outside sb haven’t heard of it much lol

this is kind of a niche hobby to begin with, and even bigger forums in it like SB are bound to go under the radar as forums in general continue to be phased out

IDK, Discord is literally creating Sub-Forums as an option to use(Like in the FGO Discord or the Death Battle Discord) which makes me think typical forums like these will never be truly phased out.
It just shows Discord is too sloppy without massive moderation so that info doesn't get easily lost.

Back