• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Yes.
Admittedly I haven't watched it but from seeing the spoiler, the new SF and Destiny is massively ridiculous for Gundam.

Remember Palpatine doing force lightning to all resistance ships in TROS? Yeah, the new SF can do that
The meme was right.
OIP.VPr_24gxKwIvWkh1CzJZdQHaHa

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Even better, in the ending, it shows Kira and Lacus naked on a beach.

And Kira and Athrun able to break through mind control because they are basically horny for Lacus and Cagalli respectively

So basically its Cross Ange meets Seed Destiny
Can't wait to see this on a SRW game, along with The Witch from Mercury and the new Grendizer anime.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

@Adamant soul I thought all of the stupid posters for Bleach was put into the FV Bleach thread... instead we got one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen in the JJK thread...

Apparently the dude has never heard of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber... or the fact that the flow of time operates differently in the Precipice World as early as it was literally introduced.
Bu...but Isshin literally explains this shit when they stop in there to train, did this idiot fall asleep through that scene in the anime or skip passed it in the manga? :pepetrified

I mean way to tell me you haven't actually read/watched a series without telling me you haven't read/watched a series. :heston

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Almighty more dangerous than Ichibei's hax? People even putting the Hogyoku over it? :heston

"Oh but The Almighty totally beat Ichibei though."
And Kyouka Suigetsu trolled the shit out of The Almighty, yet I don't see them claiming KS > Almighty. :mjpls

A> B > C shit doesn't work with hax.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ

[user]Fullmoon Evergreen Prince[/user]​

Multiversal level gun

No Caption Provided
spikes threaten goku

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided
goku threatened by debris

No Caption Provided
goku threatened by a sharp roof

No Caption Provided
blitz by train

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided
blitz by train again

No Caption Provided
sub train level punch

No Caption Provided
water almost kills goku

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided
dbs character blitz by splash

No Caption Provided
"MFTL+" gas can't leave planet without teleportation

No Caption Provided
just look at ui goku scared of sharp rocks

No Caption Provided
universal baseball bat?

Goku Dies FRA

Jurgen Klopp Wow GIF by Liverpool FC

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So you two are just going to ignore evidence because it destroys your preconceived notions of continent level Digimon Adventure. Good to know.
No I simply don't think much of your "evidence" and don't care to waste time yelling at a wall. :smh

Reposting these for good measure.

Not only is it quite telling that they had to "Seal" the Holy Beasts rather than kill them in the first place, which they would have done if they were actually stronger than them, the fact it takes ALL four of them to warp the digital world planet (there is no evidence they warped the whole universe) to make it EASIER to do something that a single Holy Beast can do EASILY doesn't speak well for even universal Dark Masters, let alone multiversal.

Not to mention 02 flatout showing us that the Holy Beasts > Dark Masters when a massively weakened one punked someone already demonstrably > Dark Masters (BlackWarGreymon).

There are universal and multiversal characters in 01 and 02 but the Dark Masters, WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon are NOT among them.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What, you're just ignoring information presented because you're too focused on visuals?
Yes because being able to see STARS in night-time scenes is just a "minor visual thing" and totally not definitive proof that they just warped the planet and nothing else? :really

It's like these people honest to God don't seem to notice that "digital world" can be used interchangeably to describe:
  1. The Planet
  2. The Universe
  3. The Multiverse
It entirely depends on the context and WHICH digital world we're discussing. In the case of the Dark Masters and Spiral Mountain, it's CLEARLY just the planet and nothing else.
I already posted the evidence. You and Adamant trying to downplay it to just planet level is dishonest.
Yes it's dishonest to present the feat as it's actually shown? :kobeha

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
am I missing something cause Wargreymon's virtual equal got clapped by a weakened version of me

how does that make him multiversal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back