• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Lilith from Tokyo Babel, maybe? If Touma doesn't do dragon shenanigans, she just kicks his ass with superhuman stats. If he does use dragon shenanigans, her always-on ability means he'll never hit her because every instance of someone interacting with her is a hyper-realistic illusion, so he eventually tires out(well, unless he now has infinite stamina, in which case she can't win, but certainly won't lose).
:tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

its okay I understand

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Gordo

This was 2014 and way before the insane DBS scaling and whatnot, which makes all the cope there about GT funnier
Cat wank

Salfarc

Paramount
She can spam teleportation which from her Caster animation pretty much eliminates speed gap.

That and she can follow up with power houses like Wryneck and Woodwose shows that her speed base is nothing to be scoffed at
Thats not what lightning brusier is, that is the point. That teleport comes from being good at spells, not from being fast, as for fighting Woodwose, we don't know how much speed needed for her spell to activate in comparison to Woodwose attack, not because she herself move fast. Lighting Bruiser is simply fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back