• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
:confusedjr

Aizen blitzes and one-shots as soon as he's cocoon'd.
Like he did to the Exiles...oh wait that didn't happen, in fact he didn't beat them until the Chrysalis form was basically done and he was already in the Mullet Form just waiting for the mask to break. And even then, Isshin still got back up to take Ichigo into the Dangai and kept it stable long enough for Ichigo to finish his FGT training.

But nah he's just gonna blitz and one-shot an even stronger character in RG Byakuya and yet I'm the one getting confused smileys here. :maybe
No idea what Ulquiorra is doing here but they're all equally fodder so i guess it makes no difference.
Yeah this right here is obviously the crux of the issue.

To these people Transcendent HAS to mean any of these forms are untouchable by anyone who isn't, despite ALL the evidence that exists to the contrary.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

cope and seethe, cv elite posters have spoken :tupac

:mjlol
child's play to fep's sub-train level Goku

post-royal guard training byakuya is stronger than karakura town arc yoruichi and isshin, lol stables :heston

It never ceases to amaze the FV Bleach fanbase keeps believing that Aizen matters at all from the FKT Arc as well as Ichigo then the same way they do with Ulquirroa...

Despite constant evidence that Bleach is like every other Shonen Franchise where characters get stronger arc after arc(Especially when we have the characters and the author corroborate with the statements).

aizen matters in the final fight of the arc, with that kubo zenkai, anime gonna make him even more impressive :hestonpls

but yeah, all his other versions had been surpassed for the most part

Aizen's gonna need a big ass Zenkai because Kubo already buried him by stating Normal Yhwach can dumpster his ass currently in Muken.

Still is a feat to flood all of Muken with his Reiatsu to affect Yhwach with Kyoka Suigetsu though

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It never ceases to amaze the FV Bleach fanbase keeps believing that Aizen matters at all from the FKT Arc as well as Ichigo then the same way they do with Ulquirroa...
But that's the funny thing though, they give ALL this credit to the Transcendant forms of Aizen, despite us seeing multiple characters damage him to show that he's not THAT far above everyone else. Yet the same people will say Base Aizen (sans KS obviously) gets LOW diffed by Unohana and by extension BASE Kenpachi. :breh
Despite constant evidence that Bleach is like every other Shonen Franchise where characters get stronger arc after arc(Especially when we have the characters and the author corroborate with the statements).
Oh no, they said the CLEANER can't be stopped by ANYTHING in SS and Aizen destroyed it...at a time before Kubo was even remotely thinking about how strong the RG were going to end up being and ignoring the fact that the RG basically IGNORED even Transcendant Aizen but IMMEDIATELY involve themselves where Mustache is concerned.

And these are even the people who DO acknowledge the power creep, it's bizarre.

But that's the funny thing though, they give ALL this credit to the Transcendant forms of Aizen, despite us seeing multiple characters damage him to show that he's not THAT far above everyone else. Yet the same people will say Base Aizen (sans KS obviously) gets LOW diffed by Unohana and by extension BASE Kenpachi. :breh

Like none of that makes sense at all... Aizen's entire plan was to have others ascend him up higher and higher which would include the Exiles, Gin and Ichigo... meaning they would have to be able to hurt and nearly kill Aizen to do so even in those "Transcendental" stages.
Literally arguing against the story.

Oh no, they said the CLEANER can't be stopped by ANYTHING in SS and Aizen destroyed it...at a time before Kubo was even remotely thinking about how strong the RG were going to end up being and ignoring the fact that the RG basically IGNORED even Transcendant Aizen but IMMEDIATELY involve themselves where Mustache is concerned.

And these are even the people who DO acknowledge the power creep, it's bizarre.

These are the same people who decided to completely ignore what Kubo stated about Quilge because it would immediately destroy the cope that Fullbring Bankai Ichigo couldn't destroy most of the Sternritters casually... despite it making perfect sense why Yhwach chose to invade the Soul Society the instant Ichigo was pre-occupied and why the Soul Society depended on him coming to assist to even survive.

summary: fanzverse bleach section is a spin off series of sb, both in mindset and takes, gotcha, that selective favoritism moveset, every time :mjlol

Pretty much yes.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It was as if she were using a single hand to create and control the refined despair of all the world’s religions.
Just as a summoned angel was manifested using condensed Telesma, these rulers of the end were likely masses of the type of power stored in their respective religion or phase.
However, these were nothing more than power focused into the images of the calamites people had imagined and so they would not necessarily look exactly like those gods of death or demon kings, but the raw power that presented itself made that fact easy to forget.
“A sword that closes the path to the power of the gods…no, the path to heaven,” muttered Othinus.
Before the battle even began, Marian had likely used the sword to cut through the surrounding space and create a sort of barrier around the area.
If she had not, the appearance of the different mythical figures would have created a mysterious phenomenon much like Angel Fall.
Or the power could have exceeded the limits of the world itself and everything would have shattered like glass.
Having destroyed the world herself, Othinus knew that was no exaggeration.
“That truly is an appropriate weapon for opposing a Magic God.”

- NT10

Man there sure are a lot of quotes of Othinus saying a bunch of beings in the series are either at her level or above her.

It must mean something..

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Reminder that there's no evidence Othinus (or any Magic God for that matter) can affect the religious phases that exist in Briah and there's only evidence to the contrary :char

Hell, besides the Pure World (which Magic Gods can't access anyway), I don't think there are any other phases in the surface world besides the "main" one that the story takes place in.

King of time

Exceptional
Reminder that there's no evidence Othinus (or any Magic God for that matter) can affect the religious phases that exist in Briah and there's only evidence to the contrary :char

Hell, besides the Pure World (which Magic Gods can't access anyway), I don't think there are any other phases in the surface world besides the "main" one that the story takes place in.
:mjplstoaru multiversal

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
- NT10

Man there sure are a lot of quotes of Othinus saying a bunch of beings in the series are either at her level or above her.

It must mean something..
Yeah, it means an untold number of them being released to be able to pull off what she did. Not on their own

Back