Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
even if there is only 1 gun the same logic applies. He catch all of them with no fail. He would've to be very very fast, the speed to catch the 1st bullet does not necessarily the same speed to catch the laters, it would be faster. They really want to die on "catching 1 bullet=catching 12 bullets" hill.

But look what he said. Even the mod is dunning kreuger here.
View attachment 937
I'm not sure how he thinks that? Based off the scans Xhom posted half the bullets Jester shot wouldn't have even hit Hansa with how far they are from him.

For Hansa to catch all the bullets he'd have to move forward and catch them out of the air.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The truly ironic part... he would absolutely be at home in the Nasuverse with all of the other Murderhobos
:risigif
characters_image_ss_01_01.jpg

"I heard you are strong":jordangif
Walks up to Berserker
"Your God Hand is strong! let me cut it"

Walks up to Berserker
"Your God Hand is strong! let me cut it"

To be frank, I think he could potentially be able to cut past God Hand but there's also the chance he could fail to cut through it too due to Greek Gods and their Curses is some nonsense.

But yeah, it's canonical that Miyamoto Iori virtually challenges EVERY Servant in FGO because of that exact same shit :risigif

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
How do Star Trek ships generally compare to their Star Wars counterparts?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
from what I remember, at least before the remake, enterprise class is abit above Imperial I SDs

Not sure on Imperial II or higher SDs

I think the remake nerfed Enterprise class by a good amount

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
To be frank, I think he could potentially be able to cut past God Hand but there's also the chance he could fail to cut through it too due to Greek Gods and their Curses is some nonsense.

But yeah, it's canonical that Miyamoto Iori virtually challenges EVERY Servant in FGO because of that exact same shit :risigif
Gods
Curses
The man can cut concepts, hes 100% not gonna give a shit, hes gonna challenge the entire throne to sword fights and start breaking peoples weapons
:heston

How do Star Trek ships generally compare to their Star Wars counterparts?
We have these three

Proto234

Distinguished
We have these three
Is the Enterprise is the main battleship for the federation similiar to ISD to Empire or Lunar class to IoM?

I got the impression that the Enterprise is basically produced in limited similar to Pegasus class in Gundam

Domain expansion true hit probably gets passed the intangibility thing kenshiro has going for him, I don't know enough about kenshiro's durability to say whether or not he can tank cleave/dismantle.

I'm not sure how they think this when there's no one in JJK with anything equivalent to Musou Tensei to get hit by a Domain Expansion's abilities? Even the person closest to it isn't a true intangible but just uses the ability to wrap herself in the air and other shit.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

I'm not sure how they think this when there's no one in JJK with anything equivalent to Musou Tensei to get hit by a Domain Expansion's abilities? Even the person closest to it isn't a true intangible but just uses the ability to wrap herself in the air and other shit.
don’t really get this either, DE absolutely let you land a hit but “hitting” a guy who made all his atoms detach or whatever the hell Muso Tensei does isn’t going to accomplish anything. Basically yes it “works” but it wouldn’t actually do anything, similar to if they used it on a Logia or something

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Actually I dont think so. At least for some DE's. For example Gojo's UV hits the soul, which is how Sukuna was able to make Mahoraga adapt to UV in the first place, he protected himself while Megumi's soul (who didn't have any protection) was forced to take on UV's sure-hit so Maho could adapt.

So something like Gojo's DE could maybe hit Kenshiro cause it hits the soul.

If we're being honest here, the only one other than the Bull who's a threat to Naruto Top Tiers like Madara is Ishtar(since the rest should be pretty vulnerable to nukes and to Limbo), who is admittedly very tricky to deal with depending on how much she could manipulate the planet with a day of prep.

She could theoretically stomp, but at the same time she might still be vulnerable to getting nuked by Juubito and Madara

I like how we are putting Ishtar above Quetzalcoatl in terms of hierarchy when the game explicitly NEVER has Ishtar be above Quetzalcoatl in any fashion where it counts... :heston

Practically every interaction they have, including even Quetzalcoatl's My Room line even has it to where Quetz never sees Ishtar as a genuine threat to the point of even using her NP(Which is the conceptualized version of Venus being launched at you) as no more than batting practice. Sure, you can that's due to their connection to Venus but considering even their fights has Quetzalcoatl on top, that doesn't speak praise of suddenly believing Fillia!Ishtar is just that much more powerful when Rin!Ishtar does the same shit Fillia!Ishtar does in her 3rd Interlude...

Those attacks could be blocked with Truth Seeking Orbs.

"Truth Seeking Orbs can casually destroy a literal Star, source? Trust me bro":forizzle

And they wonder why they are treated as a joke by everyone else...

Or Dodged

Yes, you can somehow dodge Piedra Del Sol despite it's activation range is fucking HUGE to the point Ishtar and Quetzalcoatl's own mounts couldn't get away from the heat in time and created a barrier to avoid being instantly vaporized...

Or someone could interrupt her while she's performing her attack.

Yes because that was so easily done by the Ushiwakamaru Alter Clones... oh wait... or the Lahmu that was in the area either... oh wait.

But it's mainly the TSOs she has to deal with

Why they keep acting TSOs are an instant get out of jail free card? Or it's something they KNOW is dangerous and can just deal with it and somehow get ignored by everyone else? Seriously this isn't a VS. battle, this is a goddamn fan-fiction debate.

She can singlehandedly crush all the chaff with city-scale shockwaves. Her biggest benefit is her healing support for the non-soldiers and rendering the soldiers immortal and unkillable.

She can casually crush even High Tier Servants into paste, can level all of Olympus in half a day and is damn near impossible to casually destroy and all she can be is a fucking healbot?!

Funny how someone does get something I actually missed too:

Olympus is the size of a Continent and Demeter's Scream Elusis is explicitly can level Continents... makes it dumber to believe all she can be is a healbot.
It's funny people acting like Demeter isn't actually the biggest threat when she very well is even past Gugulanna

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
meant the property in DE that “all hits land” (iirc), no reason Unlimited Void shouldn’t work.
No I get what your saying. Most Sure hits are physical anyway (Sukuna's is just slashes) so intang would negate the sure hit effectiveness for most DE's, Gojo's and other non-physical sure hits are considered rare, not the norm.

Proto234

Distinguished

Someone in reddit understand how bad spacebattle can be. Not all in SB ofc but geez....

Tbf, the post did say Mihawk can defeat a lot of fate "character".
Key point "Character" not "Servant", which can means Fate normal human Characters like Taiga, Uryuu, Issei, Byakuya and their like.

Of course, this is just me hoping that what SB really means lol

Salfarc

Paramount
Tbf, the post did say Mihawk can defeat a lot of fate "character".
Key point "Character" not "Servant", which can means Fate normal human Characters like Taiga, Uryuu, Issei, Byakuya and their like.

Of course, this is just me hoping that what SB really means lol

Someone did mention that in the thread, I think the OP means Servant since the one talked about in SB are usually the Servants and the likes of Beast, Tsukihime top tiers, etc.

But yeah you know that is too damn hopeful, chief :oldryoma

Back