Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Tbf, the post did say Mihawk can defeat a lot of fate "character".
Key point "Character" not "Servant", which can means Fate normal human Characters like Taiga, Uryuu, Issei, Byakuya and their like.

Of course, this is just me hoping that what SB really means lol

Nah, that's not what SB means, they actually do believe Mihawk can tear through most Fate characters including Servants.
Trust me, I've been on that site for 3-4 years and been scoping them even longer, it's well known as shit they downplay virtually everyone in the Nausverse ultra hard to absolutely ridiculous degrees(I even brought up how they act like Quetzalcoatl's Piedra Del Sol is just Country level and can be "taking down by TSOs" as if they can take down a freaking Star).
EDIT: To put it in an easy way, they still believe Servants can't destroy Planets because Siriel keeps tossing in Da Vinci's point completely against what Da Vinci meant later on... which would only affect Nasuverse Earth and JUST Nasuverse Earth and thus, Planetary is somehow beyond their reach despite it very, very much isn't.

Like it's not a joke to say they will pretend Soujuuro Shizuki, Shirou Emiya in any route and Rin Tohsaka can and will lose to anyone in JJK worth their salt despite their feats utterly eclipsing JJK by leaps and bounds because "Nasu is consistent in making the characters seem just superhuman compared to other writers" when that's such blatant horseshit if anyone has ever looked at Tsukihime or Witch On The Holy Night for more than just skimming through and downplaying.
So yeah, they aren't wrong in putting that there because it ISN'T incorrect and let me put it on the table:
Miyamoto Iori, Miyamoto Musashi and all of the other Sword Saints/Masters would bury the shit out of Mihawk and Zoro casually as fuck.

King of time

Exceptional
Assuming Muzan 400 years ago is the same strength as the present, and pre-Yoriichi just means he dosen't have eternally burning scars...

Also assuming in a hive city sunlight is not an issue...

I'm not sure they can kill him? His biology and regeneration are utterly ridiculous, and movement speed makes pinning him down real hard. Tyranids mostly lack the real exotic bullshit that you'd need to counter him, and ground units may lack the raw power to destroy him brute force. On the other hand by 40k standards his attack power isn't great, and i đểts unlikely his biological attacks will do much to Tyranids either, so he does not do that much damage.
:mjlol muzan Nearly died from a house explosion

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
They mention this:
The final form of King-Ohger is the size of the true Dugded. As shown previously, Dugded compares the universe to being like a room. In the final clash, King-Ohger is able to hit Dugded so hard they break out of the universe.

Not being like a room. It is his room.

Anyway, the Super Sentai mecha win this. Not only because of King-ohger, but also GoGoV mecha who destroyed a planet and defeated universal level threats like Golomois and Grandiene, Gingaman's mecha defeated Daitanix, a monster that can eat planets and destroy them in a single hit, Hurricanger mecha who defeated the Evil Will in Tau Zanto's form and one of Dekaranger mechas that destroyed an asteroid and a giant robot that destroyed planets in the past.

Proto234

Distinguished
They mention this:

Not being like a room. It is his room.

Anyway, the Super Sentai mecha win this. Not only because of King-ohger, but also GoGoV mecha who destroyed a planet and defeated universal level threats like Golomois and Grandiene, Gingaman's mecha defeated Daitanix, a monster that can eat planets and destroy them in a single hit, Hurricanger mecha who defeated the Evil Will in Tau Zanto's form and one of Dekaranger mechas that destroyed an asteroid and a giant robot that destroyed planets in the past.
Now that you mention it, pitting Sandaaru against the Gundam verse will be hilarious. Can't imagine Amuro's reaction when hearing Sandaaru' voice.

Shame he's Sentai villain so not involved in the match

Salfarc

Paramount
Actually, I just remember. There is a servant that Mihawk.can certainly defeat

Nobukatsu, Jason, Europa (stripped from her Talos), Lanling are also Servants that Mihawk can beat

Am sure Mihawk can beat Shakespear too. Don't think he can beat Jason though, not sure about Lanling.

Salfarc

Paramount
I am talking about Jason in his lonesome.
Obviously if he summons his Argonauts, Mihawk stands no chance
I think he is by default can summon his Argonauts, that's his NP. Though if you block his NP yea he will lose...But that be very unfair treatment then.

Salfarc

Paramount
Nah, I'm just talking 1vs1 scenario.

Yeah see, Iskandar calling Ionioi Hetairoi is technically a 1v1. Likewise, Jason calling the entire Argo is technically 1v1 since it is his NP. Taking it away is like taking one of innate something someone has. Imagine if someone put Artoria in vs battle but not allowing her to have Excalibur. Or say, Luffy but he is not allowed to use his devil fruit. Bruh.
Jason temporarily clashed with Caenis, Mihawk isn't defeating him before he summons Heracles who pastes him or Medea Lily for the same thing.
Yeah thats what I am saying too.

Back