• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same person that said Fire Arrow is low megaton despite no prove

Low-Megaton, my fucking ASS! Holy shit, people buy what Starsight is saying with nothing but their own word?! Do these people know what Megatons qualify as?!

The Fire Arrow only taking down a few City Blocks(And that's being extremely generous) is supposed to be around the same level as the Tunguska Explosion?! Man, Spacebattles is beyond a joke to actually believe that's even remotely true.

and saying Gae Bolg need stance despite the prove that he doesn't need to.

Really is funny when you can just go to Unlimited Codes and even the latest Prisma Illya Chapter to prove there is no need of any "stances" whatsoever...

"B-but Unlimited Codes isn't ca-" It's canon motherfuckers, Multiverse Theory is in the building and later Fate titles take moves from it and even reference it to some extent.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Flowering's TTGL thread
I'm gonna ask you one more time who made the TTGL thread

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
fucking vsb wiki specifically this dude
jesus fucking christ

WHY IS IT "UNKNOWN" IF IT'S BLATANTLY A MULTI+ STATEMENT

just give it a "potentially" rating, like god damn man

same shit happens with Coronzon's ceremony on her profile smh

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
. @Doronbo_Shirake Kaiba boy is a disease
People are too set in their beliefs that the OG characters MUST be the best duelists/strongest characters BECAUSE they are the OGs, no matter how impressive later characters are and therefore refuse to acknowledge any chance they could lose/don't scale to later characters.

The "They'd never have Yugi/Atem lose to anyone else" argument is especially annoying.

That's not to say there's that many they would or could lose to but to try and say with certainty Yugi definitely would beat Yusei or Yuma, or that Kaiba would definitely beat Jack or Kaito is frankly simply foolish and a bad case of nostalgia goggles.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
These are the effect of the Nostalgia venom.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
. @Doronbo_Shirake Kaiba boy is a disease
Kaibas getting absolutely rumbled. Even if Kaiba had this man backed into a corner the nigga has himself as a monster

and this nigga is busted as all fuck

Yeah your reading that right. YOUR CARDS DONT FUCKING EXIST

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
These are the effect of the Nostalgia venom.
Like I'm not saying he couldn't pull it off but I do wonder how Yugi/Atem would defend himself against Chaos XYZ Barian or Astral's field of five Utopia monsters?

Or somehow 1v1 a guy who took like 12 duelists at once to actually beat?

Status
Not open for further replies.