Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yugi only has two Ritual Monsters though and they're both just beat sticks with no effects, the strongest of them being 3k atk. :maybe
welp hes out of luck then :LexLul:
Funny enough Kaito actually has this in his deck in Zexal. :kobeha
The issue is because Kaito uses XYZ he almost always loses because Z-ARC hard counters extra deck shit.

Its why Zone absolutely clowns his ass into oblivion.

Activate infinite light, proceed to bounce Zarcs entire field then attack him with 5 4k attack niggas
:heston

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
welp hes out of luck then :LexLul:
At least Kaiba has Chaos Max Blue Eyes (he also has Chaos Emperor Dragon), whereas Yugi basically just has Envoy of the Beginning or the Egyptian Gods which aren't easy to get out as a potential answer
The issue is because Kaito uses XYZ he almost always loses because Z-ARC hard counters extra deck shit.

Its why Zone absolutely clowns his ass into oblivion.

Activate infinite light, proceed to bounce Zarcs entire field then attack him with 5 4k attack niggas
In fairness who doesn't Zone clown into oblivion? :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You almost gotta feel bad for Darkness from GX.
Dude is so underwhelming compared to basically every other final boss in the franchise.
bro like check this. This is his boss monster
DN.png

Now heres everyone else
Geh.png

Sephylon.png

C1000.png

the_arrival.png

The man stands no chance in any season except GX

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
bro like check this. This is his boss monster
DN.png
The Sacred Beasts are unironically much more threatening than this thing and that's without even bringing up their fusion form.
Even by GX standards, it's underwhelming as hell. :maybe
Now heres everyone else
Geh.png

Sephylon.png

C1000.png

the_arrival.png
Much less when we compare it to all of this shit. :heston
The man stands no chance in any season except GX
Meanwhile just give anime Judai his Manga hero fusions and watch him troll the majority of characters with super-poly. :mjgrin

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Meanwhile just give anime Judai his Manga hero fusions and watch him troll the majority of characters with super-poly. :mjgrin
Bro, he doesn't even need those. Jaden/Judai in the anime can make brand new fusions with super poly, no matter the materials, so anybody he goes up against is getting trolled, in some fashion.

Yusei's Stardust could lol nope out of the situation, but then, if Judai/Jaden is aware of it, he could always chain it, by activating another card to prompt Stardust's effect first, and then hitting it with super poly before it can flee the field, so that super poly resolves first.(chains go in reverse in the anime, for some reason.) Imagine he does that with Neos on the field. :jordangif

Jaden/Judai trolls Yusei, and we can all say hello to Stardust Neos, as well. A card I so desperately wish that the writers of the bonds beyond time movie had thought about, as it would've been perfect to do that, seeing as they'd never get another chance again to make it a reality. Shit would've kicked all kinds of ass.:wow

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Bro, he doesn't even need those. Jaden/Judai in the anime can make brand new fusions with super poly, no matter the materials, so anybody he goes up against is getting trolled, in some fashion.
True but I'm speaking in a scenario where they are limited to the cards they already have and can't just make new ones at the drop of a hat.
Yusei's Stardust could lol nope out of the situation, but then, if Judai/Jaden is aware of it, he could always chain it, by activating another card to prompt Stardust's effect first, and then hitting it with super poly before it can flee the field, so that super poly resolves first.(chains go in reverse in the anime, for some reason.) Imagine he does that with Neos on the field. :jordangif
I thought you couldn't activate anything in response to Super-Poly? Even in the Yubel duel, Judai had to activate his trap in response to Chain Material, not Super-Poly. But yeah there probably are a few who can avoid it but not very many and it kind of requires they know about it in advance.

Though seeing Judai's reaction to Yuri (that's the fusion one's name in Arc-V right?) having the card too would be fucking priceless, given what Judai had to do to create the one he has. :kobeha
Jaden/Judai trolls Yusei, and we can all say hello to Stardust Neos, as well. A card I so desperately wish that the writers of the bonds beyond time movie had thought about, as it would've been perfect to do that, seeing as they'd never get another chance again to make it a reality. Shit would've kicked all kinds of ass.:wow
Neos Magician would have been sick as well, hell it could have resulted in a Chaos Neos Magician since they are a light and dark monster. :maybe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
True but I'm speaking in a scenario where they are limited to the cards they already have and can't just make new ones at the drop of a hat.

I thought you couldn't activate anything in response to Super-Poly? Even in the Yubel duel, Judai had to activate his trap in response to Chain Material, not Super-Poly. But yeah there probably are a few who can avoid it but not very many and it kind of requires they know about it in advance.

Though seeing Judai's reaction to Yuri (that's the fusion one's name in Arc-V right?) having the card too would be fucking priceless, given what Judai had to do to create the one he has. :kobeha

Neos Magician would have been sick as well, hell it could have resulted in a Chaos Neos Magician since they are a light and dark monster. :maybe
I had honestly forgotten about Super Poly's neg on anything trying to stop it. If that's the case, then yeah, Stardust's effect is useless. Jaden/Judai doesn't need the chain, he just fuses for maximum trolling. Only thing that can be done against it, is to chain and switch targets, but the fusion itself can't be halted. :heston

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

The fact that the only MC fusions we have so far are between Yuma and Yuya with Hope Magician makes me upset man

Back