Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

The same person that said Fire Arrow is low megaton despite no prove

Low-Megaton, my fucking ASS! Holy shit, people buy what Starsight is saying with nothing but their own word?! Do these people know what Megatons qualify as?!

The explosion over the sparsely populated East Siberian taiga flattened an estimated 80 million trees over an area of 2,150 km2 (830 sq mi) of forest, and eyewitness accounts suggest up to three people may have died.[2][5][6][7][8] The explosion is generally attributed to a meteor air burst, the atmospheric explosion of a stony asteroid about 50–60 metres (160–200 feet) wide.[2][9]: p. 178  The asteroid approached from the east-south-east, probably with a relatively high speed of about 27 km/s (60,000 mph) (~Ma 80).[2] Though the incident is classified as an impact event, the object is thought to have exploded at an altitude of 5 to 10 kilometres (3 to 6 miles) rather than hitting the Earth's surface, leaving no impact crater.[10]

On 30 June 1908 N.S. (cited as 17 June 1908 O.S. before the implementation of the Soviet calendar in 1918), at around 7:17 AM local time, Evenki natives and Russian settlers in the hills northwest of Lake Baikal observed a bluish light, nearly as bright as the Sun, moving across the sky and leaving a thin trail. Closer to the horizon, there was a flash producing a billowing cloud, followed by a pillar of fire that cast a red light on the landscape. The pillar split in two and faded, turning to black. About ten minutes later, there was a sound similar to artillery fire. Eyewitnesses closer to the explosion reported that the source of the sound moved from the east to the north of them. The sounds were accompanied by a shock wave that knocked people off their feet and broke windows hundreds of kilometres away.[2]

The explosion registered at seismic stations across Eurasia, and air waves from the blast were detected in Germany, Denmark, Croatia, and the United Kingdom – and as far away as Batavia, Dutch East Indies, and Washington, D.C.[12] It is estimated that, in some places, the resulting shock wave was equivalent to an earthquake measuring 5.0 on the Richter magnitude scale.[13] Over the next few days, night skies in Asia and Europe were aglow.[14] There are contemporaneous reports of brightly lit photographs being successfully taken at midnight (without the aid of flashbulbs) in Sweden and Scotland.[12] It has been theorized that this sustained glowing effect was due to light passing through high-altitude ice particles that had formed at extremely low temperatures as a result of the explosion – a phenomenon that decades later was reproduced by Space Shuttles.[15][16] In the United States, a Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory program at the Mount Wilson Observatory in California observed a months-long decrease in atmospheric transparency consistent with an increase in suspended dust particles.[17]

The Fire Arrow only taking down a few City Blocks(And that's being extremely generous) is supposed to be around the same level as the Tunguska Explosion?! Man, Spacebattles is beyond a joke to actually believe that's even remotely true.

and saying Gae Bolg need stance despite the prove that he doesn't need to.

Really is funny when you can just go to Unlimited Codes and even the latest Prisma Illya Chapter to prove there is no need of any "stances" whatsoever...

"B-but Unlimited Codes isn't ca-" It's canon motherfuckers, Multiverse Theory is in the building and later Fate titles take moves from it and even reference it to some extent.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'll think about it to be fair but GaRbS will get mad at you for what I will do if I get in there lol.

Again it's not an excuse if you make no efforts in even trying to do so yourself. It's like looking at a 2 year old Respect Thread of an ongoing series and thinking "Yep, that's good enough for me".
While I did bring up SB, I'm talking about the lack of using their own Meta-Threads to back up their evidence despite people doing exactly that. You have no idea how many times I've seen people get Textures in Fate wrong despite someone making a Meta-Thread about it correctly(This also includes Flowering's TTGL thread and how he got info of how the series is and they still refuse to use it, same with the TES thread which also has full on documentation).

Then the dude shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt and should have looked harder.

And that's why I refuse to give him the benefit of the doubt lol.
Again it's not an excuse if you make no efforts in even trying to do so yourself. It's like looking at a 2 year old Respect Thread of an ongoing series and thinking "Yep, that's good enough for me".
While I did bring up SB, I'm talking about the lack of using their own Meta-Threads to back up their evidence despite people doing exactly that. You have no idea how many times I've seen people get Textures in Fate wrong despite someone making a Meta-Thread about it correctly(This also includes Flowering's TTGL thread and how he got info of how the series is and they still refuse to use it, same with the TES thread which also has full on documentation).
Flowering's TTGL thread
I'm gonna ask you one more time who made the TTGL thread

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
fucking vsb wiki specifically this dude
jesus fucking christ

WHY IS IT "UNKNOWN" IF IT'S BLATANTLY A MULTI+ STATEMENT

just give it a "potentially" rating, like god damn man:tupac

same shit happens with Coronzon's ceremony on her profile smh

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
. @Doronbo_Shirake Kaiba boy is a disease

People are too set in their beliefs that the OG characters MUST be the best duelists/strongest characters BECAUSE they are the OGs, no matter how impressive later characters are and therefore refuse to acknowledge any chance they could lose/don't scale to later characters.

The "They'd never have Yugi/Atem lose to anyone else" argument is especially annoying. :smh

That's not to say there's that many they would or could lose to but to try and say with certainty Yugi definitely would beat Yusei or Yuma, or that Kaiba would definitely beat Jack or Kaito is frankly simply foolish and a bad case of nostalgia goggles.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
People are too set in their beliefs that the OG characters MUST be the best duelists/strongest characters BECAUSE they are the OGs, no matter how impressive later characters are and therefore refuse to acknowledge any chance they could lose/don't scale to later characters.

The "They'd never have Yugi/Atem lose to anyone else" argument is especially annoying. :smh

That's not to say there's that many they would or could lose to but to try and say with certainty Yugi definitely would beat Yusei or Yuma, or that Kaiba would definitely beat Jack or Kaito is frankly simply foolish and a bad case of nostalgia goggles.
These are the effect of the Nostalgia venom.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
. @Doronbo_Shirake Kaiba boy is a disease

Kaibas getting absolutely rumbled. Even if Kaiba had this man backed into a corner the nigga has himself as a monster

GoDDDDivineZeroKingRage-EN-Manga-AV-NC.png

and this nigga is busted as all fuck
At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked, your opponent's Life Points become 0. If this card is attacked by an opponent's monster, that monster's ATK becomes 0 until the end of that battle. You can Tribute all other monsters on your field to have this card gain an appropriate effect based on the number of monsters Tributed, until the end of this turn.
● 1: The ATK of all monsters your opponent controls becomes 0.
● 3: All monsters your opponent controls, all cards in their Spell & Trap Zone, and all cards in their hand and Graveyard become nonexistent.

Yeah your reading that right. YOUR CARDS DONT FUCKING EXIST

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
These are the effect of the Nostalgia venom.
Like I'm not saying he couldn't pull it off but I do wonder how Yugi/Atem would defend himself against Chaos XYZ Barian or Astral's field of five Utopia monsters?

Or somehow 1v1 a guy who took like 12 duelists at once to actually beat? :maybe

Back