• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The fact that the only MC fusions we have so far are between Yuma and Yuya with Hope Magician makes me upset man
A true travesty, given the opportunity was right there, in Bonds Beyond Time. The writers just let it slip from their fingers, prob because they thought it would give Jaden/Judai too much spotlight, or something. Cowards. :wow

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
bro like check this. This is his boss monster
DN.png

Now heres everyone else
Geh.png

Sephylon.png

C1000.png

the_arrival.png

The man stands no chance in any season except GX
:heston
He has a chance against SEVENS and Go Rush! :jerrykek

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Just the last 4? You go from Shibai and OPM’s god for Round 1 and 2 before jumping straight to Multiversal territory with freaking Zeno

Quincy Hitler stops dead in his tracks no matter what against the cosmic football head

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
They mention Gabriel being able to stop a slash from Carissa but the thing with that is what Gabriel stopped was just an inferior laser sword made from shards of one of the Curtana Second replicas, not the entire sword itself which is what’s stated to cut down even Aiwass

Salfarc

Paramount
They mention Gabriel being able to stop a slash from Carissa but the thing with that is what Gabriel stopped was just an inferior laser sword made from shards of one of the Curtana Second replicas, not the entire sword itself which is what’s stated to cut down even Aiwass
Don't think anyone cares about that, not saying you are wrong but its Honkai lore thread not Toaru lore thread :oldryoma

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Don't think anyone cares about that, not saying you are wrong but its Honkai lore thread not Toaru lore thread :oldryoma
Don’t care for Honkai, just noticed someone there bringing that up with Curtana and I disagreed with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back