Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Poor lost belts, they're gonna witness the true power of Val's autism for sardines alone, let alone the other six.
:risigif

It's honestly ironic:

They love pretending Servants are barely even Continental at points, let alone the enemies the face are just Planetary(Despite that making no sense at all) but then they place them against character like these...

Which either means 2 things:
1. SB knows where Fate actually stands and they love downplaying just so they don't face that fact
2. SB intentionally loves making stomp threads because they get asshurt their downplay only ever really works in SB.

Randomdude

Preeminent
What did po do in the first movie that was super impressive? I remember the wushi finger hold and basically bouncing off all the leopard mans attacks but I don't remember things being that nuts in the physical department.

What did po do in the first movie that was super impressive? I remember the wooshi finger hold and basically bouncing off all the leopard mans attacks but I don't remember things being that nuts in the physical department.

You mean outside of tanking all of Tai Lung's attacks which we have seen can toss around large boulders around like nothing and reduce them to rubble in a single hit?
The same Tai Lung that basically knows all of Sifu's shit and was shown to kick the asses of the Furious Five with no problem at all?

Like there is ALOT in the 1st Movie people tend to miss but Po is bullshit even then.

Randomdude

Preeminent
You mean outside of tanking all of Tai Lung's attacks which we have seen can toss around large boulders around like nothing and reduce them to rubble in a single hit?
The same Tai Lung that basically knows all of Sifu's shit and was shown to kick the asses of the Furious Five with no problem at all?

Like there is ALOT in the 1st Movie people tend to miss but Po is bullshit even then.
So how big were those boulders/how far can he throw them? I barely remember those scenes so forgive my confusion

He's above the furious five that doesn't really mean much to me, I remember them being bigged up in skill/ability but I don't remember them...actually doing anything that amazing? From what I remember there main thing was talking to po and getting there asses handed to them by tai lung.

There training ground didn't seem that amazing either as far as super human training arenas.

So how big were those boulders/how far can he throw them?

He's above the furious five that doesn't really mean much to me, I remeber them being bigged up in skill/ability but I don't remember them...actually doing anything that amazing? There training ground didn't seem that amazing either

Again, you need to watch the Prison Sequence, like am I legit the only person who remembers that sequence from the jump? Because I'm legit surprised I'm the only one who remembers that.

Randomdude

Preeminent
Again, you need to watch the Prison Sequence, like am I legit the only person who remembers that sequence from the jump? Because I'm legit surprised I'm the only one who remembers that.
I just rewatched it are you sure you remember it right? He is restrained by two rocks and needs an arrow to break one of his chains before he rips off the other one, then he kicks them into the wall to run up and fight the rihnos, before needing to run up the stalagmites while dodging arrows, ending with him ripping an explosive off a stalagmite and using it to blow open the door.

From what I saw he doesn't catch/destroy any boulders, quite the opposite, two of them restrain him and he requires outside assistance to free himself from them. Lots of superhuman reaction/speed/skill but in regards to durability or strength he really doesn't seem to have much going for him.

I just rewatched it are you sure you remember it right? He is restrained by two rocks and needs an arrow to break one of his chains before he rips off the other one, then he runs up a bunch of stalagmites after fighting through several rinos, ending with him ripping an explosive off a stalagmite and using it to blow open the door.

From what I saw he doesn't catch/destroy any boulders, quite the opposite, two of them restrain him and he requires outside assistance to free himself from them. Lots of superhuman reaction/speed/skill but in regards to durability or strength he really doesn't seem to have much going for him.

Still would fit the durability of himself and thus the strength that they don't rip his arms off despite his muscles also being lax and him being stuck in a ridiculously restrictive "cage" at that.

Randomdude

Preeminent
Still would fit the durability of himself and thus the strength that they don't rip his arms off despite his muscles also being lax and him being stuck in a ridiculously restrictive "cage" at that.
I mean he was also actively dodging and blocking arrows (Well being fair arrows and ballista), how durable do you think he is? I don't know much about jkk but nothing I saw really convinces me tai lung would do well against your average mid teir anime in regards to super human physicals. He's fast, he's skilled and he's strong but he doesn't seem that broken.

Randomdude

Preeminent
pretty sure chaos has got sukuna at around town level rn or something?

even so he’s >>>> Jogo and Max Meteor was well beyond anything in that first Kung Fu Panda movie
From what I can find through a quick google search his best destructive feat is knocking down a building/being thrown through buildings during his fight with poe.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
tfw the tv show that takes place between 2 and 3 buffed po something stupid
po can ignore people being retconned from existence, hurt ghosts, mimic techniques, blind people with a clap, can enhance his vision so that time appears slow, can deflect energy, can straight tank cloud to ground lightning

Like what the fuck
:heston

Before Kung Fu Panda 2 in Legends of Awesomen, the Furious Five fought against Tong Fo wielding the Sacred Hammer of Lei-Lang, which can shatter mountains.
image0.gif

After Kung Fu Panda 3 in Paws of Destiny, Po is stronger than Master Black Tortoise who can shatter a meteor with his chi shield.
giphy.gif

Back