• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

King of time

Exceptional

I like how whether or not Friendly Fire being active is a thing when it involves Fate but it's suddenly not even a question when it comes to other series(Sukuna will somehow work perfectly with Gojo, the other Sorcerors and even Itadori and not just murder them all casually and without a problem nor would they have an issue themselves).

Otherwise:

They unironically clear the gauntlet maybe outside of Ragna Crimson and that's more lack of knowledge than anything else.

Can't wait to see the absolute non-arguments on how "10 Commandments solo" or "Schutzstaffel solo".
. Just what Oberon does is enough to solo 90% of the list, he can only be stopped by z warriors depending on the version you use

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

:giogio

He's directly stated to be capable of controlling the world itself by CRC and basic scaling already puts him, at the very least, on the level of Magic Gods.

You have to be fucking joking by saying he's limited to just affecting a couple of hospital buildings.

Touma was using his power to move everything out of the way of anything he and CRC exchanged the whole time he fought CRC to minimize the damage

Space was immediately sliced through over a distance of more than 100m.

But not because CRC had sliced through the innocent hospital patient beyond that wall.

A moment before he could, Kamijou Touma jabbed his dragon jaws forward and had it exhale a violent beam of light. Then he swung the jaws straight up to slice CRC’s right arm off at the shoulder.

showed no interest in his own right arm spinning through the air.

Mend.”

As soon as he spoke that one word, the nearby rubble gathered around and formed something like the smooth arm of a mannequin to stop his bleeding. This was not a resurrection that returned him to normal. He was only mending by creating something new. After traveling the world, gathering all sorts of knowledge, and going around teaching people the secret art to create a human from scratch inside a still, this was a simple task for him. He didn’t even bother checking the movement of the arm that was lither and more beautiful than a real human arm. Instead, he raised his gaze straight up.

The ceiling had split.

But not because it had been sliced through.
Like custard or gelatin, the hospital’s walls and ceiling had separated themselves to the left and right to avoid Kamijou’s attack. Including the beds, the medical equipment, and the wiring in the walls. It all forgot its original texture, spread apart at the center like a slime, and then reconnected like nothing had happened.

It was like the building itself had a mind and a life of its own.

Christian Rosencreutz drew on his vast wisdom to instantly explain it.

This was not creation or destruction.
It was…

Did you command it? The intimidation of the crowned dragon king can command all living things, but also all inanimate objects?”
Those words carried deeper meaning than it initially seemed. And not just the silly risk of CRC himself obeying the command if he got careless.
Stray shots, hostages, other’s lives?
With this ultimate power, Kamijou wouldn’t have to worry about any of that.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

NGL this is the funniest thing I've read in the bleach section all month
It's part of why Hitsugaya gets downplayed a lot, 'cause Kubo pretty much never gives him a straight win, his opponents are always taken out by other people. :kobeha

One you beat when you weren't even at full power at that. Like he specifically had to wait to use the move until he was weak enough that it wouldn't kill his own allies at the same time and she still couldn't do shit.

Totally fucking fodder am I right? :mjpls

Even the Cang Du example they use is full of holes that massively pretends that Cang Du wasnt killed by Haschwalth on Yhwach's orders BECAUSE he lost to Hitsugaya...
The Hollow Poisoning is a shit excuse considering Hitsugaya from Bazz B kicking his ass earlier to the point he was practically dead. So yeah, just more stupid shit from the FV Bleach Forums

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

always found it funny how long this urban legend stuck around. I’ve seen it mentioned in fv threads for like a decade

it definitely didn’t happen especially with the Black Winter stuff, but I find it interesting that so many people independently believed Unicron ate Galactus’ home universe for so many years

Back