Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Salfarc

Paramount
1710659554674.png

Didn't read Worm but I get how her ability works. Somehow Contessa with every single Parahuman can win vs Gil with SNI when he can kill all of them with 1 shot and he knows everything they gonna do in every possible universe.

King of time

Exceptional

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Aren't they equals?

I think so

Maybe @OtherGalaxy knows if Primus and Unicron are equals or not.
They’re “near equals”, Unicron is stronger. True form vs True form in the Marvel comics (basically the “real backstory” of the transformers multiverse), Primus lost completely and had to trick Unicron. Unicron’s TFCC bio also says in a direct fight he would likely win.

King of time

Exceptional
Uni
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"if othinius destroyed all phases when she kept destroying the universe. then she wins, as she destroyed several inffinite spaces at once, where horus has created only one inffinite space"

She destroyed/can destroy all the universe-sized phases she creates against Touma, yes. (not the religious phases though)
And the narration says she can create an infinite amount of amount of them.

So yeah Horus isn't looking good in this fight :tupac

King of time

Exceptional

"if othinius destroyed all phases when she kept destroying the universe. then she wins, as she destroyed several inffinite spaces at once, where horus has created only one inffinite space"

She destroyed/can destroy all the universe-sized phases she creates against Touma, yes. (not the religious phases though)
And the narration says she can create an infinite amount of amount of them.

So yeah Horus isn't looking good in this fight :tupac
Chaos god vs toaru. :mjpls pax?

Back