• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really weird to measure, cause the author is inconsistent. Nuclear blast is stated to be one of the highest aoe spells and it can cover a city district, two or three city districts max if comboed with widen and triplicate magic.

Saying that the author contradicts this in a qna after that novel came out where he blatantly states ainz could end an entire country with a single super tier spell.

And thats before you get into weird Damage = aoe arguments that come up because nuclear blast when widened isn't a more powerful explosion, you won't be more damaged by it/theres not technically more power, it simply covers a greater area because thats how the arbitrary rules of magic dictate it work.

Cure elim is still one of the wildest things Ive seen people trying to calc, it's body is made up of 1.2 million zombies, whom are all perfectly preserved due to the way they died (Mass soul suck) Only 400,000 of which were humans.

Well, we don't work that way, we go with feats > statements unless those statements collaborate with the feats.
The author's words means piss until that point(Which is why we tend to dumpster everything Meyer states post Twilight).

. . . Ciel wank.

Unironically, Calvaria Star is absolutely bullshit(A genuinely Excalibur-Tier attack) and could potentially kill even a Grand Servant... the problem is that unless you prep Ciel already to use the son of a bitch, it's practically impossible for her to use it in a battle scenario(Since she needs to ingest atleast 1 Idea Blood) and like it's stated at the end, it's more of a Heavenly Guillotine than anything like Excalibur meaning it can somehow miss despite the attack radius easily coming in further than a City Block.

EDIT: Had to change some stuff around and also point out it has a 3 Minute Charge Time... jesus.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
She doesn't need to ingest an Idea Blood to use it since she already uses Be'Ze's Idea Blood to activate the thing.

The "ingesting" thing probably comes from her turning Vlov's IB into a magical reactor in order to replenish all the energy she lost up until that point.

She doesn't need to ingest an Idea Blood to use it since she already uses Be'Ze's Idea Blood to activate the thing.

The "ingesting" thing probably comes from her turning Vlov's IB into a magical reactor in order to replenish all the energy she lost up until that point.

Ah, that explains how that was stated then.
Either way, the charge time(or the time to cast it atleast) is an absolute killer so it's not something she can whip out at a moment's notice anyway is a huge problem in and of itself...
But it's not like Ciel isn't weak anyway(It's kinda funny how people miss the destructive ass attacks Arcueid throws out that Ciel blocks with her Seventh Holy Scripture), so why the constant love towards Calvaria Star?

Conceptual weaknesses are not a thing that exists in Fairy Tail, unlike fate. Though I can see Natsu beating Siegfried, Sigurd, Artoria, Melusine and Fafnir. Not sure about Vrita, since doesn't she have a very specific invulnerability?

That's not how conceptual weaknesses work in Fate either, jackass...

Artoria got manhandled by Berserker Lancelot with Arodnight which has extra effectiveness vs. Dragons and Artoria didn't die on the spot. Mordred got smashed by Balmung in the LN of Apocrypha(Because Balmung has a weird spiral blast there which literally bypassed Mordred's NP and hit her directly) and it's outright stated it would have only killed her if it was at full blast(which wouldn't have mattered anyway with how strong Balmung is anyway).
Even Surtr was constantly hit by a virtual endless stream of Gram's TNR despite becoming Fafnir and it took continuous hits from him, Brynhildr and Chaldea for him to finally die.

There's a difference between throwing Hydra Poison on Chiron and Heracles, hitting Siegfried's weakspot and then hitting them with something that's strong against certain beings...

Samus from the end of Metroid Dread

200w.gif

So now suddenly, nobody in Frieren can do anything to fucking Sukuna...
:diolaugh :maury

Just so that no one misunderstands me, I'm going by how SB itself pushes Frieren and her stats around, not here or anywhere else.
Because it's truly funny that Frieren can stomp:
  • Sauron(Even at full Maian power)
  • Palpatine
  • MCU Tony Stark(depending on how he fights)
  • A decent number of Caster Servants
  • Shirou and Rin(Though she had Fern as backup)

But apparently, Sukuna, someone weaker than all of the people I mentioned can stomp her shit in apparently
:hestonClownshoes.

Well, they don't know/admit that the people above are weaker than Sukuna.

The funny part is that Frieren would legit destroy Sukuna in a fight but she would get manhandled by everyone else they state she would win against(Which I find funny because Frieren ultimately follows the exact same rules many other works like The Nasuverse and Black Clover does with their Magic Systems: It's just a recreation of known phenomena, it's not "Magic").

But they can't do that at all, let alone even give a good reason which further just gets to hilarity when they never point out why Zoltraak can pierce through Force Powers, Servant's Ether Bodies and Magical Energy Density, Tony's Stark's Iron Man Armor(Which withstood getting slammed by the equivalent of heavy Meteorites from a nearby Moon) and other deals but they will never explain why or how Frieren will be able to "nuke them to shit" when that's not even how the range of her abilities work and she would HAVE to close the distance... which means she gets open to be nuked herself.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

His insistence that Meruem doesn't have regen is fucking obnoxious. Meruem is explained to get stronger the more he eats. Pouf nor Youpi have no external healing abilities, they are feeding Meruem their cells so he can heal, that's it.

Mondak

Preeminent

Why does this guy continue to say Gojo creates infinite distance, when he explicitly does not do that? He takes the finite distance and divides it to the point it looks like the object has stopped, when it's just slowed down. How many times does it have to be explained?

:really

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Why does this guy continue to say Gojo creates infinite distance, when he explicitly does not do that? He takes the finite distance and divides it to the point it looks like the object has stopped, when it's just slowed down. How many times does it have to be explained?

Its just wank nothing more. There willfully ignoring all other evidence cause they want Gojo on top.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Excuses, excuses.

7679616-0f56c57c-ee48-40eb-804c-8be2fff1b5d3.png

7679623-3cd7c897-3d04-4f37-b7df-7dfee81e722a.jpeg

Again, should never be in question but it always will be.
Domain Expansion's Sure Hit can hit Gojo despite him "Infinitely Folding Space" because what he's doing is not infinitely folding space but only folding the space near him "infinitely"(which isn't true as otherwise the Sure Hit should never hit him).
The explanations of his Limitless as well completely obliterates the argument because the way Gojo does it is through either Manual or Automatic list of how strong a characters' energy, mass and speed is as well as the various objects and otherwise.

Fuck Saitama, anyone decently strong or fast would bypass Limitless because that's the exact issue with the ability as a whole. It's funny how no one actually got or understood that Infinite Numbers Series has an end right? As does the Achilles and the Tortoise Paradox.

EDIT: Hell, ChaosTheory even brought up the most simplest shit:
Just delete Gojo's Magical Energy which can be done just by overloading Infinity or making Gojo waste his own Cursed Energy attacking you...
If somehow an opponent is too strong for Gojo to hurt but the opponent can't hurt him, the opponent will ultimately win through simple ass endurance.

Randomdude

Preeminent
Well, we don't work that way, we go with feats > statements unless those statements collaborate with the feats.
The author's words means piss until that point(Which is why we tend to dumpster everything Meyer states post Twilight).
I don't fully disagree but I have to point out, it wasn't just the author say ainz had a spell that could end a country, he literally wrote out the name of the spell. It seems like the only reason we haven't seen it is because the author can't justify ainz using it in the story. Heck it was technically mentioned in an afterword qna in the books.

I honestly can't tell if the author just doesn't care or if the fact it's described as "One of"the widest aoe is doing extremely heavy lifting.

Last edited:

I pointed that out earlier in this thread but it got lost in the shuffle... I don't see how they believe Frieren can handle any version of Samus, including the end of Metroid Dread Samus, dear lord no.

I can already see them going into how "Ainz's Time Stop is superior to Innocent Zero's Time Stop and Rewind because in YGGDRASIL, the opponents' had armor that negates Time Stop but Ainz has an item that negates that anyway" or some crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back