• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I pointed that out earlier in this thread but it got lost in the shuffle... I don't see how they believe Frieren can handle any version of Samus, including the end of Metroid Dread Samus, dear lord no.

Friedel catches a power bomb to the dome and we call it a day
I can already see them going into how "Ainz's Time Stop is superior to Innocent Zero's Time Stop and Rewind because in YGGDRASIL, the opponents' had armor that negates Time Stop but Ainz has an item that negates that anyway" or some crap.
Hell Innocent Zeros shit worked in a space that can erase magic and shit. Ainz and the entirety of nazerick get aged into oblivion

Friedel catches a power bomb to the dome and we call it a day

Hell Innocent Zeros shit worked in a space that can erase magic and shit. Ainz and the entirety of nazerick get aged into oblivion

Insert some bullshit from R S, Nyarly, TheOneBellowAll or other Overlord fanboys that Ainz is somehow immune to it because "Fuck You" and he can outspeed Zero in his shit because also "Fuck You".
:obamalaugh
It's honestly funny that's literally how most Overlord fanboys argue not even just in SB, but in general.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Insert some bullshit from R S, Nyarly, TheOneBellowAll or other Overlord fanboys that Ainz is somehow immune to it because "Fuck You" and he can outspeed Zero in his shit because also "Fuck You".
:obamalaugh
It's honestly funny that's literally how most Overlord fanboys argue not even just in SB, but in general.
Won't even matter as innocent zero can straight up just steal magic from people. So he can just delete the entirety of nazerick with Spaces Bout

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

LPR is one of the strongest attacks in To Aru that aren't outright universe destroying that could destroy the Windowless Building when even Accelerator couldn't. Its also infinitely accelerating, so forget about dodging once its fired.

So yeah, if Mikoto and Misaki fire it, at least one of Ei or Judge dude is gonna die. Possibly both if they are in line.

Scaling LPR above Accelerator :mjpls

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Hmmm…. Nah

I will put it like this.

I barely watch any Westerns and I know who Clint Eastwood is.

I don't read vampire romance but I know who Anne Rice is.

I don't watch boxing but I know who Mike Tyson is.

I don't watch much shoujo but I know who Sailor Moon is.

I've barely watched Mickey Mouse but I could recognise him anywhere.

I watch lots of anime and I have no fucking idea what JJK is as a whole and I strongly suspect this time in 2 years it will be all but forgotten about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back