• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

I say slightly because the person with that NP can yeet the rice like a nuclear missile :skully

Touta killed a Dragon and is a threat to the 4 Heavenly Kings including Raikou, being able to throw bags of Rice like Nuclear Bombs is hilariously downplaying him :jordangif

Now SB even wank this dude. From Sukuna to this.

They wank all of Frieren, we have been saying this here and in FV with the few non-dumb members there.

It's as @Crimson Dragoon stated in the FV Circus Thread:
The Shows that come out now always has the absolute worst of fanbases who do the absolute worsts of takes(Again, Goku vs. Gojo is not a joke but something people have consistently thrown out multiple times in places like Youtube, Tik-Tok, etc.)

Galan

Preeminent
"Dragon Ball only has one planet level feat and it's statement only, fuck off with your calcs." :kobeha

Yet you KNOW if it's a series Steven likes, he'd be happy enough to just take the calcs and push the fuck out of them.
Dude just REALLY seems to hate the idea that the HST STILL can't get passed Saiyan Saga characters.

Mind you he's recently started buying into the Dark Masters > Holy Beasts wank, a "feat" not only purely based on statements but contradicted by the actual feats of both parties, not to mention being suspect for several other reasons.

Double Standards are fun am I right?
I saw the pattern of him always downplaying Dragon Ball whenever they are pitted against HST

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of the Hommunculi and speed feats, Pride was able to reach Briggs in the North from Central. Has that ever been calced? :hm

I noticed a few more reacting to bullet feats during my current rewatch BTW (the creature in Barry's true form does this; Ed does too, which I know has been calced).

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
How strong is Star vs the Forces of Evil and what does Hekappo scale to?

King of time

Exceptional
. Planet level?

According to Death Battle, Star Butterfly is universal to multiversal with 146.76 quadrillion C. According to VSB, Star Butterfly is universal to multiversal with mhs speed. Hekappo apparently is better than Toffee who one-shotted Omnitraxus Prime whose body is made of space-time and contains an entire galaxy. And Hekappo can ran around the planet 3 times in seconds. I know fuck all about Star vs the Forces of Evil. That shit was from browsing the DB blogs and VSB. DB calced Omnitraxus growing and shrinking from galaxy size to 75.5 trillion C (edit: my mistake, it was 13.07 trillion C).

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
According to Death Battle, Star Butterfly is universal to multiversal with 146.76 quadrillion C. According to VSB, Star Butterfly is universal to multiversal with mhs speed. Hekappo apparently is better than Toffee who one-shotted Omnitraxus Prime whose body is made of space-time and contains an entire galaxy. And Hekappo can ran around the planet 3 times in seconds. I know fuck all about Star vs the Forces of Evil. That shit was from browsing the DB blogs and VSB. DB calced Omnitraxus growing and shrinking from galaxy size to 75.5 trillion C.
Well this would completely change things and put the stomp on the other foot, provided that it's not wank of course.

Back