• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of time

Exceptional
omniversal guy can't beat a multiversal guy

you sure about that

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
literally just a copy paste of his actual vsb profile

which means it's dogshit lmao

grillmaster

Paramount

Okay, this thread is shit on both sides...

On one hand, you have someone legit believing that Namek Frieza is Galaxy and then believe that Cell is UNIVERSAL TO MULTIVERSAL and on the other hand, you have dudes believing Blast solos because "he can drop a portal on them to space"

Screenshot2.png

Screenshot3.png

Screenshot5.png

It's funny because the dude's source... is this:

A dude who has 27 Subs, barely any views and this is the arguments he uses:

Because you neglected to here's the arguments in the video incase anyone doesn't want to waste their time

Even if we include the Garlic Junior movies and TOEILand feats, when in the fuck is Namek Frieza Galaxy or Cell is Universal- Multiversal?!

ive just been quietly reading these threads but i cant take it anymore what the fuck is this

7bmz9a.jpg

ive just been quietly reading these threads but i cant take it anymore what the fuck is this

7bmz9a.jpg

Someone either completely in the VSB Kool-Aid or someone who can't understand what certain terms mean applies them everywhere at once(Like Kami's Lookout location and believing it's a whole ass different Universe... when it's more just not within the same space as Earth's Atmosphere).

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Imagine Breaker having separate durability from Touma?

this profile is beyond ass nvm:tupac

King of time

Exceptional
Kevin stat checks everyone bar Romulus by a fairly hefty margin, to the point where I doubt any of the other Grands are really relevant in the fight bar Caster support. At which point it becomes about if Romulus can kill Kevin and speed scaling. In which case I don't think Kevin had any speed feats at Romulus' level, but I don't think Romulus can really do much to Kevin without taking stuff like solar system level Zeus seriously.
:bookerplsHonkai's feats aren't even consistent,Herrscher of fire takes up to a week to destroy just one continent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back