• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

You haven't read CFYOW have you? Thanks to that novel we have an idea of how Barragán compares to the current captains and I inform you that his level of power is closer to Kempachi than to Suí fēng.

:tiredofthis
This is why I really do hate CFYOW because you realize how retarded this sentence is in earnest once you see it being said outright like this.
Barragan is comparable to current Captains and his level of power is closer to Kenpachi... than to Sui Feng...
This is despite the fact that even going all out, Barragan couldn't overpower Hachigen and his Kidou Barriers, lost a good chunk of his head to Sui Feng's Bankai and was utterly made a fool out of by Aizen(Unless we are pretending that Shinigami Aizen is still above the EoS Captains which is... no).

Maybe it's me that I remember the fight wrong

To say it early, yes... yes you did remember the fight wrong.

but at no time was it seen that Suí fēng was comparable to Barragan

Her Bankai requiring Barragan to detonate it before it hit him and him losing a good chunk of his skull to the other speaks otherwise.

she couldn't touch him due to time dilation while he without effort with a simple touch of his hand aged his bones until they broke them.

And he literally stated why Sui-Feng couldn't hit him easily and yet tries to put a bow on it as if it wasn't because of his aging ability fucking her up AND slowing down her attacks...
Yeah, he did have a stat advantage even before going Ressurcion but let's not pretend that was not crippling for her even then.

Then when he activated his resurrección he almost disintegrated her with his respira, even when he used his bankai it was useless since he couldn't reach it.

Wat? His Respira disintegrated damn near everyone who fought him and again, her Bankai only failed the first time as he used Respira to pre-detonate it... meaning it would have hurt him considering we later seen that it did.

It wasn't until Hachi arrived at the battle that she finally managed to hit him with her bankai and even then that wasn't enough to defeat him, if it weren't for Hachi who sacrificed one of his arms to kill Barragan with his own technique. combat would have ended with the defeat of Suí fēng.

Yes, only due to his absolutely broken ability that hard-counters everything Sui-Feng does...

adrmas, I was talking about Hikone, not Ikomikidomoe or Cien.

My dude, Hikone is overrated to hell and back and couldn't do shit to Kenpachi with an eyepatch and not using his Shikai and that was at his strongest and Narita tends to wank Kenpachi ridiculously even then(In comparison to the show where Kenpachi is strong but he was not the biggest ace against Gerard nor beyond Byakuya or Hitsugaya even then).
Ikomikidomoe literally just has him being comparable to Barragan which has so many cans of worms being open when you realize it fucks with the scaling and powers of the last 2 arcs if you try and take that shit into canon.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Accelerator's power is vector change. Basically anything with a magnitude and direction that he can math out he can redirect. It's a field that covers his entire body, both in and out. He also passively uses it to send any attack coming to him in the opposite direction. WOG all but directly says he has an infinite ceiling on the magnitude he can redirect.

R1: Accel jumps around at hypersonic speeds. He fought on par with angels like Kazakiri and Gabriel. Shortly after Gabriel handed a beat down to Saint level beings like Carissa and Maiden of Versailles.

At low ends comparable Saints like Kanzaki have feats like crossing ~7 km in a sec. At high ends there's like three feats of Saints reacting to an explicit light speed attack. Accelerator in post headshot is generally higher than them.

He also has a feat where he catches an explosion about to destroy an area one third the size of Tokyo mid action and tosses it into space before it could expand. He also once channeled five minutes of the earth's rotation. He can control his biology to the extent of eventually walking off an attack that nearly split his midsection in half.

His usual move is to blitz, touch you then use Vector Change to manipulate your bloodstream. Giving you a stroke or destroying red blood cells to give anemia, knockout via bioelectricity.

R2: He's technically stronger in this round but less experienced and dumber. Best speed feats are being compared to a bullet. Kicks pebbles to be as powerful as railguns. Charged up a 10000 degree plasma attack to destroy Academy City (1/3 the size of Tokyo).

R3: Effortlessly carved up a casual planet buster with water droplets. Redirects a universe busting attack into nothingness. Creates a spell that shakes a galaxy. Fights on par with character who flies at relativistic speeds. Redirects an omnidimensional slicing blade.

This entire analysis is ass, but this part especially takes the cake:giogio

Nerfed MGs aren't planet level, he didn't redirect Flaming;Sword (he tore it apart after reacting to it), no mention of his enhanced ability to nullify/manipulate forms of energy/magic in this state, insanely lowballing the speed of characters who scale to Othinus, treating Accelerator's ability like it's telekinesis, etc.

Last edited:

Salfarc

Paramount
It's funny because in the comment section, the OP actually clarifies where he got this from... and it's from Gege and Jujutsu Kaisen :russ

Yeah, that's actually completely understandable considering Gege really is one of the most inconsistent authors around due to being terrible at math and admitting as such plenty of times in his omakes amongst other things.

Starsight about to use this post to justify "LOW MEGATON SUKUNA FIREPOWER! I KNOW BETTER THAN GEGE"

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

"I imagine this comes down to whether or not vectors are considered magic."

Imagine Breaker isn't anti-magic or anti-supernatural. It's "anti whatever doesn't exist in the Pure World".

Lucy's vectors and her Diclonius physiology would both be negated, and none of that even matters in the first place because Touma is bloodlusted in this scenario.

He just pops out the Dragon King and commands her body to disassemble itself.

Starsight about to use this post to justify "LOW MEGATON SUKUNA FIREPOWER"

With what? That shit is barely in the Kilotons... but these are the same people who somehow believe that Dismantle and Cleave can work far stronger than they are... because Sukuna using only a few slashes reduced a building to BUS SIZED CHUNKS as some sort of massive feat for the skill itself :heston

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Diclonious are mutants. They are technically not supernatural in any sense and hence shouldn't be negated. They fall more in the super-science territory ToAru wise. The closest ToAru comparison I can think of would be something like Frillsand: Weird as heck, but based in science.
(And Lucy's vectors and Accelerator's vectors are not the same thing in any sense... weird as hell comparison)

Given, pretty sure Lucy wins regardless of how you consider her vectors. 20 invisible arms with saint stats are too much for Touma. It is effectively like fighting a saint in a physical battle. It just doesn't work out action economy-wise. Touma moves some distance and each hand moves a greater distance. If he blocks one, 19 others go and past his hand for the body from every direction at once before he can move his hand to them.
Non-negatable bullet speed projectiles aren't good either... seeing how Touma loses against guns.

:giogio

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Lucy's vectors are fast enough to catch a bullet already going through her chest before it penetrates her heart.

Touma is consistently shitstomped by opponents that can move their bodies at supersonic speed (usually Saints), because despite having insane reflexes and precog, his actual body can only move as fast as a normal human.

Realistically, he should get decapitated before he even finishes raising his arm to block.

Oh, they're actually arguing for normal human level Touma.

Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back