• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Some newbie really arguing Toon Force to say Gear 5 Luffy beats Rinnegan Sasuke

:hestonpls

shiny

Paramount
Look who I found.

Wow. Even Reddit didn't believe in mhs+ jjk.

They aren't wrong either, the problem with the series when it comes to speed is the same issue that comes with Bleach but amplified to hell and back:

The author never lays down any real meaningful groundwork for speed feats in any real capacity and due to how the drawings are, makes it impossible to do it from there. So when we get Maki having issues with Mach 3...

King of time

Exceptional
You Can change Earth rotation Can be done magnetude 9 earthquake. Even assuming that the full meteor is t'en Times stronger than the one that vape 12% of Arctic ice the difference in power is still a hundred Time.

Also proof that gugalana scale higher than CA
:tiredpepe

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Pretty sure Julius can’t age either Whis
He can’t

Angels don’t have lifespans

7725907-image_2020-12-21_213509.png

shiny

Paramount
I made my own calculation.
Earth mass : 5.972 × 10^24 kg
The peak ground acceleration for intensity V is 4.65-9.64 cm/s. I'll use the middle ground, which is 7.145 cm/s or 0.071 m/s.
KE = 0.5 * 5.972 × 10^24 * 0.071^2 = 1.5 x 10^22 J or 3.6 teratons. Tho if i'm wrong then feel free correct me, since there might be deatils of the tremors that i missed.
This guy literally calculated the kinetic energy of an object instead of the rotational kinetic energy.
:grimgio

This guy literally calculated the kinetic energy of an object instead of the rotational kinetic energy.
:grimgio

That's a known thing for Spacebattles to do as plenty of members have consistently shown they cannot calc for shit.
When it came to the Bennu feat in FGO, they didn't even try and calc the kinetic energy nor the speed of the meteor and only tried to calc the SIZE, something any mathematician would have laughed them out the room for.

They did this AGAIN when it came to Bleach in the Meta Thread as they tried only going for the size of the Meteor and nothing else.

It's well known for them wanting to consistently stick by "Physics and Science", they know extremely little about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back