• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

So like in the other thread, the answer is that Accelerator's reflection field doesn't seem to have any feats of reflecting time acceleration and thus the Sky Deer ages him to death.

Which doesn't ultimately matter, as he's much, much faster, and would kill them before they could do that.

(Ignoring arguments regarding the status of his soul/physiology via the wings enhancing him nullifying that anyway)

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

These three absolutely do not solo Medaka Box, Coronzon's immunity to lower abilities is something that's specific to her verse, DK Touma gets erased from reality, and can't survive in outer space so worse case scenario planetary destruction which at the very least Ajimu can do takes care him, and Aleister is absolutely hard countered by Medaka's probability hax because he's always destined to fail

The literal reality warper can't deal with either of those scenarios? Wtf are you smoking?:tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Why are they even bringing up unga bunga.

For most of the characters in both setting its all bout that bullshit rather than JUST dakka.

Sb just be weird as always
Because they're saying DK Touma (who isn't even in this thread mind you) would die to the planet being destroyed (in response to him potentially soloing the verse)... which seems unlikely considering he's a literal reality warper in that state.

Same goes for him being erased by All Fiction.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

"Aleister can already just set off Big Bangs times 10 and more inside of people and he's a joke to the Magic Gods.

..they're literally equal (both Aleister who took measures to avoid becoming a Magic God, and Golden Dawn magicians in general) to Magic Gods in terms of skill/knowledge, they just chose to remain human while incorporating the power of Magic Gods.

Case in point: Aleister creating the A.A.A. which can kill all the divided layers of a Magic God's existence (after they were nerfed by Zombie's spell) at once, and thus is also logically capable of killing a full power Magic God.

Stupid ass agenda pushing smh

Excalibur's output scales with Threat to Humanity. When not used against enemies with that status, it is most definitely not able to destroy an asteroid.

I can never understand this fascination SB users have in not understanding shit of what they are saying because they only looked at the most barebones and cliffnotes version of it...

Excalibur's output does scale in accordance to how many conditions it's requirements meets... it does NOT scale based on Threat to Humanity on it's own, it's still frighteningly powerful even at it's base form(Powerful enough to destroy the Grail Mud and the Greater Grail opening entirely).

Then it's just a very small asteroid and the baseline output of Excalibur (for example, as seen in the Heaven's Feel movies) is sufficient to destroy it.

:duck Seriously, I just cannot stop laughing at this, does everyone in Spacebattles have no idea how and why Asteroids are devastating to Earth? It's like all they do is look at the size of Bennu and go "Yeah that's nothing at all, anyone can just destroy it casually" and not take into account the velocity, the kinetic energy, the heat at all.

Like seriously, Bennu is only 490 meters across, and prior to Salter firing Excalibur Morgan at it, it was already fragmented into smaller chunks by Unlimited Lost Works.

1. Salter didn't need Edgmiya to do that, the script makes it very clear he did that just to pay it even.
2. An asteroid being fragmented doesn't mean shit because again, the Velocity, Kinetic Energy and the heat remains. Tell any Meteorologist this and they would genuinely laugh in your face. Hell, an Asteroid being fragmented like Bennu was is actually WORSE for the Earth than if Edgmiya kept it whole as they would actually tell you as virtually nothing changed and if anything, that shit would fuck up the air and the atmosphere far, far worse.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Because they're saying DK Touma (who isn't even in this thread mind you) would die to the planet being destroyed (in response to him potentially soloing the verse)... which seems unlikely considering he's a literal reality warper in that state.

Same goes for him being erased by All Fiction.
That's the thing pax, your expecting them to debate either verse properly or competently.

They can't even debate Dragon Ball properly
:heston

Galan

Preeminent

Ladyvados would defend this.

You just have to laugh at the dumbness

That's the thing pax, your expecting them to debate either verse properly or competently.

They can't even debate Dragon Ball properly
:heston
I still see some posters parroting the ten times planet buster line for Kid Boo, which was English dub only, and actually downplays Boo

Man, they can't even debate the series they like properly...
There have been plenty of times their debates for RWBY is literally just putrid inducing because they have no way of stating how a character wins or loses, so they just show video and think that's somehow "impressive" on it's own.
Or you get them hyper-scaling Tanjirou cutting the rock and believing he somehow improved dramatically over every demon he killed which is not even true by the franchise itself.
Their JJK Thread is basically an absolute mess and a half where you genuinely have people believe it makes perfect sense for Sukuna to make all of the Binding Vows because and I quote "He's the strongest Sorcerer in history, it makes perfect sense for him to do so" or act like Binding Vows are tied to power levels which is not even remotely true in the slightest(If Mei Mei can make Crows sacrificing their lives potentially hurt Gojo and Sukuna, why the fuck does Miwa's Binding Vow do jack and shit towards Kenjaku despite removing her ability to use swords forever?)

This isn't even getting into the bread and butter of what they love confessing what Spacebattles even IS! The fact they genuinely believe that Tanjirou and Co. can cut through Nanofiber Tubes, let alone the shit that compromises Metal GEAR Ray in Revangeance is just fucking hilarious.

Randomdude

Preeminent
This isn't even getting into the bread and butter of what they love confessing what Spacebattles even IS! The fact they genuinely believe that Tanjirou and Co. can cut through Nanofiber Tubes, let alone the shit that compromises Metal GEAR Ray in Revangeance is just fucking hilarious.
I mean if you go with some of the authors statments aren't most of the sword arts in demon slayer literally them just tripping balls...

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

How many times do you have to bump your thread before you realize no one gives a fuck about it?

Thirteen prime

Preeminent

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

How many times do you have to bump your thread before you realize no one gives a fuck about it?
i dont even get how its supposed to be competitive either. Graviton is not fucking with DBH bullshit man how is that even hard to understand????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back