• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
@Atem
:tupac
I'll do you one better.

Tablos

Preeminent
You’re right, Telesma’s got better showings. Crystal Valley barely affected the whole planet while Gabriel’s Telesma was pushing the planet past its breaking point just by existing and could use it to move planets and stars like nothing
Its not like Nasu earth is waaaaaay harder to destroy than wall aru planet :tupac

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
I'll do you one better.

Daruman unironically reiatsu crushes him

Along with the entire Bleach universe :russ

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I know we used it a lot back in the MC days before we got it added to the forum proper but I wasnt there when you guys made it :wow

wait it has an origin?

ive been here a while and i didnt hear this until right now :skully
9beil5.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Didn't Deathstroke solo the Justice League with prep once? Even if it's PIS, shouldn't he able to give Captain America severe trouble here?
Based on what I know, Slade can basically do anything cap can do, but better. Superior physical and arguably mental stats in all categories and he's got near Wolverine level regen.
Going to go out on a limb and assume Steve is getting under-estimated hard here? :mjpls

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
By the way, why dope Xeelee have to say something for this computer? On them, it seems that any time travel worked in general.
I don’t remember the exact time the CTC computers were fielded: during Ghost war or the one with Xeelee but I remember that Coalition was fielding greenships with CTC so it’s probably during War with Xeelee for Milky Way Galaxy. Wasn’t the main point that Coalition was getting their ass handed to them before CTC. Sure, While it’s just a fast quantum computer as @Uoruk said, the point was to get that time loop running since it allowed Coalition ships to mess with Xeelee Sensor which scanned the timelines.

>That’s my interpretation is the situation. Also, weren’t human using Gamma Ray Soup computer before the CTC came.

“Ort wins and here’s a paragraph detailing how the cosmic radiation kills Fiamma”

Meanwhile, Fiamma to Ort:

I legit do not understand how people don't get the concept that ORT can heal faster than Fiamma can cut it but apparently, it can just work because "No Aru Deception #Infinity".

I blame @OtherGalaxy for them getting their foot this far into the door.

Since when did Nasu vs To Aru become as hot as Goku vs Superman

:maury

Ever since certain users REALLY want to basically prove that No Aru is superior despite never actually reading the opposite series...

Seriously, it really is Goku vs. Superman except even more annoying and primarily pushed by people who don't know the series they are pushing. It's why at this point I'm just looking on this stupidity while giving opinions here and there.
I also see Goldenboy dipped because he couldn't handle the deception either.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
man all this could have been solved with a simple

"fiamma can cut him but orts regen is too fast and strong so it wouldnt matter"
fucking summed up easy. Yall didnt need to go on this multipage flailfest and passive agressive bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back