• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

GaRbS

Illustrious
No she wouldn't GaRbS, you freaking clown. Raikou stacks up to some of the strongest Servants in the series, she would be bare minimum Continental
She lost in a fight to fucking Kojiro, stop wanking your waifu so much.
This is also adding in that she should be easily comparable to Arjuna whose Pashupata's energy levels are calc'd at Continental ALONE,
Raikou's durability does in no way scale to Pashupata's destructive power.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Were not that energy back period these days. At least not in old school vs forums since everyone seems to prefer shit like Reddit, YouTube, and TikTok these days for Character vs Character now.

A lot of forums either gone or basically dead

She lost in a fight to fucking Kojiro, stop wanking your waifu so much.

Raikou didn't lose a battle with Kojirou, the fuck are you talking about?!
And losing a fight to Kojirou, the man whose able to at full blast, cut off Heracle's head from his shoulders? That's your ace in the hole act like you got one over on me?
:giogio
Really?
:heston

Fucking mong.

aikou's durability does in no way scale to Pashupata's destructive power.

That's PASSIVE power, you goddamned ignoramus. It's also funny you also tend to ignore that "Normal Servants" actually scale very much to other's Noble Phantasm abilities and those aren't weak either you idiot.
And yes, Raikou very much scales to it as a half-sister to Arjuna.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh it's a stomp, but not in the way they think it is.
FF7 as of the Remake hits a remarkably consistent ground for speed/strength and it's an area Servants generally passed by unless you go with only FSN and Zero.
Funny how they talk about "only going with FSN and Zero" despite both of those having really good feats, while simultaeneously limiting FFVII to "just the remake" when it's the least impressive game in the compilation feat-wise.
Like Artoria is straight-up a better Cloud in most ways.
Well I like her better as a character but that's about all she has on him.
And Gilgamesh is a better Noctis when he gives a damn."
That's actually true barring Dissidia scaling. :maybe

Oh it's a stomp, but not in the way they think it is.

Funny how they talk about "only going with FSN and Zero" despite both of those having really good feats, while simultaeneously limiting FFVII to "just the remake" when it's the least impressive game in the compilation feat-wise.

Well I like her better as a character but that's about all she has on him.

That's actually true barring Dissidia scaling. :maybe

As you can see from my post and... well the evidence from that guy there, they believe that Servants are wanked out the ass and are far weaker than we give them credit for because "They aren't consistent", just ignore that street does not go both ways at all for them.

But yes, without Dissidia scaling, Cloud, Noctis and Clive got utterly destroyed by Artoria, EMIYA and Cu.
They also believe that "FSN and Zero has them weaker" when that's not true in the slightest either and never has been.
A majority of ChaosTheory's feats and what we use from them COME FROM THOSE SERIES! Apparently, they are somehow much weaker than we give them credit for...

In their dreams
:jordangif

GaRbS

Illustrious
Raikou didn't lose a battle with Kojirou, the fuck are you talking about?!
You're right, she and Shuten lost a battle against Musashi, who then was matched by Kojiro, which is even worse.
And losing a fight to Kojirou, the man whose able to at full blast, cut off Heracle's head from his shoulders? That's your ace in the hole act like you got one over on me?
Heracles has shit durability feats outside of God Hand. I'm a Herc stan and even I can acknowledge that. Medea uses a conceptual shield as strong as his body and it fails to block even a single NP that Gilgamesh was firing randomly.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Were not that energy back period these days. At least not in old school vs forums since everyone seems to prefer shit like Reddit, YouTube, and TikTok these days for Character vs Character now.

A lot of forums either gone or basically dead
forums as a whole are on the way out, yeah. i got no delusions about that, i just miss the chaos

You're right, she and Shuten lost a battle against Musashi, who then was matched by Kojiro, which is even worse.

And Ritsuka's Shadow Servants who are comparable to the Tam Lin in LB6? How about you don't ignore context next time?
This is especially hilarious if you want to include the Manga in which it took her and Senji Muramasa and both of them still nearly died against Raikou.

EDIT: And don't fucking tell me they aren't, you literally fight Barghest alone who explicitly tests Ritsuka with just Shadow Servants and you still win, get the fuck out of here with this terrible downplay.

Heracles has shit durability feats outside of God Hand.

No the fuck he doesn't. Gilgamesh's weaker Noble Phantasms launched from GoB straight blows through Mountains with ease and yet the ones that get through God Hand can't even get through his body completely. That's the exact opposite of "shit durability" and you know it! Especially when it takes multiple vital hits for him to die.

I'm a Herc stan and even I can acknowledge that.

Then you are one HORRIBLE stan.

Medea uses a conceptual shield as strong as his body and it fails to block even a single NP that Gilgamesh was firing randomly.

Wow, it's like that it's just a conceptual shield similar to Heracles' body vs. his actual body which has things like movement and willpower and otherwise to require an easy way to not get fully pierced through or something?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
forums as a whole are on the way out, yeah. i got no delusions about that, i just miss the chaos
Dudes would rather make terrible ass tik toks and youtube videos where they can crop out context to push their claims then act suprised when people bring in the context ONLY TO THEN block the person who debunked them and continue to push the bullshit

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I just don’t understand why either when forums are so much better for discussion than any of the above I mentioned
generational thing, young people are more accustomed to the way social media feels vs a traditional forum, people our age might kinda have straddled both growing up but the average teenager/young adult into this hobby probably hasn’t, hence why so much is centered around discord/yt/tiktok

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
generational thing, young people are more accustomed to the way social media feels vs a traditional forum, people our age might kinda have straddled both growing up but the average teenager/young adult into this hobby probably hasn’t, hence why so much is centered around discord/yt/tiktok
But even than, it’s so easy to adapt to forums since their way less of a clusterfuck to navigate through than discord or Reddit.

Hoping to see either a turnaround of renewed interest in forums or something later down the line that works like them

GaRbS

Illustrious
No the fuck he doesn't. Gilgamesh's weaker Noble Phantasms launched from GoB straight blows through Mountains
"Pierce" through mountains.
that get through God Hand can't even get through his body completely. That's the exact opposite of "shit durability" and you know it! Especially when it takes multiple vital hits for him to die.
Yes, they do. And the point is that they injure him just fine, not that he can endure a lot before dying. And Gil's mountain-piercing NP's are far from the only attacks that injure Herc just fine, even Rin's mansion-busting gems can injure him.
And Ritsuka's Shadow Servants who are comparable to the Tam Lin in LB6? How about you don't ignore context next time?
That really doesn't defeat the point that neither Shuten or Raikou are much stronger than Kojiro.
This is especially hilarious if you want to include the Manga in which it took her and Senji Muramasa and both of them still nearly died against Raikou.
Mixing feats from different adaptations gets messy real quick so I wouldn't. But even if you did that still would not make them as strong as you put them.
Wow, it's like that it's just a conceptual shield similar to Heracles' body vs. his actual body which has things like movement and willpower and otherwise to require an easy way to not get fully pierced through or something?
Yes, because we're talking about Heracles' durability, remember? So the fact that Kojiro can decapitate Heracles does in no way prove that Raikou can be continental or planetary.
That's PASSIVE power, you goddamned ignoramus. It's also funny you also tend to ignore that "Normal Servants" actually scale very much to other's Noble Phantasm abilities and those aren't weak either you idiot.
And yes, Raikou very much scales to it as a half-sister to Arjuna.
I don't know about you you fucking clown but I'm pretty sure that the passive power of no normal Servant is continental or planetary in level. And being someone's half-sibling has quite literally nothing to do with being as strong as them, this is a beyond stupid take from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back