• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Well.....

i recently saw a YT short saying that canon star wars characters solo the demon slayer verse and I think that there is no way in hell 99% of star wars characters stand a chance against the hashira, let alone the stronger upper moons. I wanna hear what some educated people have to say

That's the OP, so..... :skully

Okay, this is getting ridiculous...
>Romulus, Scathath and Lancer Alter are in the Battle Royale
>Alongside Hektor and Diarmuid.

My vote would go to Hector.
He's defensive-oriented and the sneakiest fighter here. He's probably the one most suited to taking advantage of a free-for-all.

So where's the part in canon where Scathach uses her in-mats versatility in order to win?

Oh right it hasn't happened yet.

The thread specifies in character not SB competence.

Ain't that real fucking hypocritical because we explicitly see her using her Runes in combat in Extella Link:

Diarmuid is technically the strongest outside of mats-Scathach. Having beaten Artoria*.

She never lost in any technical sense to Diarmuid, the hell do you mean?! He at best took away her ability to use Excalibur, that's it. Every other description of the fight had him barely capable of handling her brute strength.

* Similar to Scathach's 24/7. Artoria was in full jobbing mode. So its a bit hard to gauge relatively since Artoria basically lost for the sake of the plot damn sanity, let alone logic. and Diarmuid's feats elsewhere are uh... Less than stellar.

Do people even know what the hell Jobbing means? Yes, Artoria "jobbed" in Fate/Zero but that was really only against the Horrors Gilles created, not against everyone else. Scathath literally only loses due to circumstances in which she would have beaten asses every other time.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

1aa1blank.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Proto234

Distinguished

Okay correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Abby goal in each Black Crusade isn't to defeat Imperium but to weaken them via various methods (and iirc he mostly succeeds)

Like the goal for 12th Black Crusade is to capture or destroy the Blackstone fortresses not waging full scale war against IoM. And he succeed at capturing 2 of them and self destruct the rest

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
CV wankers arguing muh GoH hax making a difference here

And the above but even worse.

Besides the argument that Eida’s mind control doesn’t work on aliens or deities, DBZ characters have already resisted mind control in the Buu Saga

Proto234

Distinguished
Besides the argument that Eida’s mind control doesn’t work on aliens or deities, DBZ characters have already resisted mind control in the Buu Saga
Tbf, that mind control comes from Babidi, whose mind control is so pathetic that Vegeta can resist it despite being prime candidate for the mind control.

Even Lelouch has better mind control feats than him (see Euphy)

Granted DB tends to prefer unga bunga rather than hax and magic

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Tbf, that mind control comes from Babidi, whose mind control is so pathetic that Vegeta can resist it despite being prime candidate for the mind control.

Even Lelouch has better mind control feats than him (see Euphy)

Granted DB tends to prefer unga bunga rather than hax and magic
There’s nothing pathetic about Babidi’s mind control, the guy can project his thoughts into billions of people at once

People just like to say that because they don’t want to admit mind control isn’t a guaranteed win against DB characters

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It’s even worse for Beerus

He’s already immune to mind control in Xenoverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back