• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

Of fucking course, it's Imaginary's absolutely retarded ass :jordangif
And the response is somehow even more fucking retarded than what he said before! Jesus Fucking Christ, VSB would laugh this dude out of the room for saying something so stupid, why the hell is people entertaining this idiot?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Reminder that imaginary mass is a mistranslation and the correct translation is virtual mass

Meaning that Hollow Purple was never a durability negating-space erasing mass. Just a big wrecking ball.

Maximum Meteor is more concentrated than an AoE Hollow Purple.

I see Starsight wants to take the Crown away from Imaginary to also say this so stupidly...
To go with what @Thegoldenboy2188 just stated, something that has "infinite virtual mass"(Which I believe SB will throw this out because they will abuse their "Translation Team" to get what they want... which will be a shit translation that still has imaginary mass) somehow is LESS CONCENTRATED than a fucking falling rock.

Again, how in the hell is neither of these dumbasses getting laughed out of the room?

what????? how is max meteor more concentrated?? it’s just a big cursed energy meteor, and it was only equal in power to a much weaker Sukuna than the one Gojo is fighting now???????

Absolute SB retardation and denial, that's how!

You are literally taking the interpretation that makes the least amount of sense, which is that kinetic energy can bypass convergences of space.

This isn’t Occam’s razor you’re talking about here.

jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

In physics, the kinetic energy of an object is the form of energy that it possesses due to its motion.

I swear to God, Spacebattles will allow anyone in as long as they tow the line... it's this, this right here... that is every reason why we and others tend to heckle the fuck out of them(Oh? SB thinks only we do it? Even Quora treats SB like trash.).
How in the ever living fuck does Kinetic Energy not matter against Space? Do... does he not know how Space works?

Last edited:

Because Maximum Meteor is city-block level and deals more devastation where it lands than the AoE Hollow Purple?

...It's honestly funny that Starsight somehow is bypassing how stupid they are with Demon Slayer to say this about Gojo, his Infinity Series and Maximum Meteor.

I know he cannot understand what he's saying but it's honestly astonishing no one, not even Nebulous or the other guy is bringing up the truly obvious flaw in his logic:
How does a Meteor carry more concentrated mass than Hollow Purple as an AOE? Something that has infinite virtual/imaginary mass? Does he not realize if we say something like that, then that means every square inch of it is infinite? Even the very fringes? That it hurt an even stronger Sukuna in comparison to the Meteor that a far weaker one only believed it would have hurt him as a joke?

It has to be reinforced further because Domain Amplification absorbs it, not because it has issues with power.

That makes absolutely no sense... if Hollow Purple can be absorbed by a Domain Amplification despite it "converging space" like others stated, then why wasn't Gojo killed by it? Since he, you know? Exploded it on himself? And if that's further the case, then why didn't Infinity block it?

Your theory is also a made-up fan theory as to why Hollow Purple damaged him.

So is your retarded ass theory but the funny case is that Neb actually has a better point due to what we know of the Imaginary wording was a mistranslation and it has virtual mass which explains all the weird shit we've seen with Purple that doesn't behave the way something that destroys Space would naturally do.

Futon

Notorious
The stonewalling and circular logic is nigh impossible to beat unless you have a lot of patience and like repeating yourself.

The stonewalling and circular logic is nigh impossible to beat unless you have a lot of patience and like repeating yourself.

Maybe so, but it still counts as a moral victory to just tell them how stupid they are than continually play in their circular logic.
I did precisely that during my stint in SB because it's better than playing with their extremely stupid takes.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
You don’t debate to “beat” that, you debate to convince the spectators of your position

You don’t win internet debates in the “I convinced you of this, direct opponent” sense, but in propagation of your thoughts

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Is this mother fucker actually taking the fucking piss here? :smh
See I knew y’all was gonna take that whack ass anime feat and run with it to high heaven
And yes, this post right here proves he actually thinks even saying Chad > All the Lieutenants is wank. :heston

Is this mother fucker actually taking the fucking piss here? :smh

And yes, this post right here proves he actually thinks even saying Chad > All the Lieutenants is wank. :heston

People are still shitting on Chad despite the obvious truth? The Manga, we had Orihime intercept the attack before we seen it do anything to Ichigo so you could atleast say she didn't get those benefits till Yhwach.
The Anime explicitly shows us that none of the Femritter even in Skalveri buffed Volstandigt can even make Ichigo feel anything but boredom, even when Meninas decked his ass TWICE(He doesn't even have a small welt like he did in the Manga, he literally no sold her shit).
Uryu actually being able to HURT Ichigo puts his ass above practically every Sternritter on the spot and Chad and Orihime being able to block his attacks ALSO put them above every Sternritter.
Chad would take out every Leuitenant, including Rukia and Renji, what the fuck are they talking about?! Rukia and Renji still needed rest after taking out one Sternritter each(Rukia was still weakened after taking out As Nodt like 5-30 minutes ago!), why do people keep wanking them?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
People are still shitting on Chad despite the obvious truth? The Manga, we had Orihime intercept the attack before we seen it do anything to Ichigo so you could atleast say she didn't get those benefits till Yhwach.
The Anime explicitly shows us that none of the Femritter even in Skalveri buffed Volstandigt can even make Ichigo feel anything but boredom, even when Meninas decked his ass TWICE(He doesn't even have a small welt like he did in the Manga, he literally no sold her shit).
Uryu actually being able to HURT Ichigo puts his ass above practically every Sternritter on the spot and Chad and Orihime being able to block his attacks ALSO put them above every Sternritter.
Chad would take out every Leuitenant, including Rukia and Renji, what the fuck are they talking about?! Rukia and Renji still needed rest after taking out one Sternritter each(Rukia was still weakened after taking out As Nodt like 5-30 minutes ago!), why do people keep wanking them?
But Renji blocking Bazz who grabbed Ichigo is TOTALLY on the same level for reaction speed and blocking shit doesn't prove they can hit hard, despite Chad's Devil Arm being > his Giant Arm as far back as Hueco fucking Mundo. :kobeha

Also Ichigo was only hit because of the NUMBER of arrows, surely not the SPEED, despite the massive distance between him and Uryu and him having plenty of time to dodge it if he could.

Like I'm not kidding, the mental gymnastics going on there to try and discredit this feat (with some not even considering it a "valid feat" at all) is some Olympic level bullshit.

But Renji blocking Bazz who grabbed Ichigo is TOTALLY on the same level for reaction speed and blocking shit doesn't prove they can hit hard, despite Chad's Devil Arm being > his Giant Arm as far back as Hueco fucking Mundo.

Ah so Meninas is weaker than Bazz-B but was able to catch up to Ichigo too? They can't even admit that Bazz B got fucking murdered by Haschwalth meanwhile Uryu was doing pretty well against him till The Balance happened...
It's like... Bazz-B wouldn't have done shit to Ichigo and he was surprised that Bazz grabbed him.

And yeah, I would have mentioned that his Shield Arm is actually the DEFENSIVE arm and his other arm is the OFFENSIVE one meaning that Chad's full power would murk everyone even easier than his Shield Arm.

Also Ichigo was only hit because of the NUMBER of arrows, surely not the SPEED, despite the massive distance between him and Uryu and him having plenty of time to dodge it if he could.

LMFAO.

Like I'm not kidding, the mental gymnastics going on there to try and discredit this feat (with some not even considering it a "valid feat" at all) is some Olympic level bullshit.

It's hard to tell which is stupidier between the FV Bleach Fanbase or the SB Bleach fanbase(Who can't even calc a Meteor feat correctly even with pixel scaling...)

@Adamant soul @Papa Nier
You know what truly makes this the dumbest shit to argue? You truly want to know?
Remember when Ichigo blocked Quilge's Holy Arrow, you guys remember that conversation that occurred after that?
I mean, it couldn't have been anything more than... OH YEAH.
Quilge explicitly states that it's weird as hell that Uryu's Holy Arrows are weaker than his own... you know?
The same ones that defeated Tres Bestia? I mean surely, there's no way Uryu could have gotten that much stronger by Yhwach unlocking his true potential... right? The potential Quilge stated was far above his?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back