Gojo's Hollow Purple: Imaginary Mass or Virtual Mass

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So I've finally shaken off the lazyness to do this.

So Gojo's Hollow Purple was always thought to be able to negate durability and erase matter due to being described as an "imaginary mass" however, the tcb translator notes in chapter 205 states that Hollow Purple actually uses the same kanji as Yuki's virtual mass and that Virtual Mass is the correct translation.

kD579Wl.png

So Gojo's Hollow Purple doesn't negate durability, it just smashes through shit. Now the destruction effects when Hollow Purple is used makes sense, i.e the jagged canyon it creates in the goodwill event, 200% Hollow Purple smashing through buildings, Sukuna tanking it.

All of these don't really make sense if HP really erased matter.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If it just erased matter, it wouldn’t be a clear force smashing through everything and kicking up dirt. It’s always been wank.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
It was always odd to me Hanami was able to survive it too by putting up a shield of plants. I had no idea people took it as durability negation until I mentioned this somewhere else. If it is supposed to be Virtual Mass, then this makes more sense.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
It was always odd to me Hanami was able to survive it too by putting up a shield of plants. I had no idea people took it as durability negation until I mentioned this somewhere else. If it is supposed to be Virtual Mass, then this makes more sense.
Before I learned it wasn't actually dura negation I thought Hanami was somehow teleporting. :mjlol kinda dumb now

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
imaginary level hollow purple > word level+ no aru :wow

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

Gojo's Hollow Purple: Imaginary Hax or Virtual Big Words​

yeah, just a small fix :mjlol

this post of mine aged well, truly imaginary hax and virtual big words at the same time, by the gojo stans squad who also got exposed :heston

Back