• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ah, guess I got the characters messed up :mjlol
Now I know who you’re thinking. Kihara Nayuta from that spin-off novel by Narita

She’s a cyborg with technology to see and disrupt AIM fields to disrupt and even then she had a her limits.

It only worked on Misaka when she was holding back who still countered it without effort and when she witnessed Misaka actually going all out against another Level 5 Gunha, she was overwhelmed by the AIM fields both were emitting in the fight.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
unserious community

i always knew seiya was only country level and supersonic from chap 1 :mjpls

as the arcs progressed and reached universal+/mftl+ at eos, is just a dream, kurumada never wanted his chars to surpass chap 1 seiya levels, cuz he knew, spacebattles would make these claims, as we know, in each new arc, characters become slower and weaker, thank you sb, now we can finally read manga series with true hd logic :wow

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

Genuine retardation.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
image.png

Genuine retardation.
Stands are literally the representation of the users own soul

If this is GER, GER has shown to apply its Return to 0 on everything over a given area, not just whatever’s about to attack him. Even Mista got his attempt at shooting his gun returned to 0

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You literally got the D’Arby brothers being able to interact with and pull out the opponents souls too for direct confirmation that Stands can interact with them.

Nevermind Bleach’s very loose definition of a soul that can somehow still catch a disease and die or be hit in the face with a phone pole by a superhuman like Chad too

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"C'mon now, yes Toaru is a lot faster than JJK, but they aren't light speed. Misaka's lightning being stated to be light speed only happens in the early volume, because Kamachi thought that lightning moved at the speed of light.
It has not been referred to as light speed ever since OT8, probably because someone corrected him lmao

But anyway, Maki who is the fastest JJK character here other than Gojo, was blitzed by Cursed Naoya who was explicitly stated to be moving at mach 3.

Hakari never dodged Kashimo's lightning so he doesn't scale to that either."

Kamisato reacting to explicitly light-speed lasers (and I'm certain plenty of other mid tiers have as well) in his fight with Noukan:

Index's Dragon Breath being reacted to by Kanzaki and Touma in OT1:

Mugino's Meltdowner beams being reacted to by an incredibly exhausted Misaka at point blank range:

Accelerator's processing speed (although this is technically MFTL+):

The list goes on and on.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
fraud experience requiem is the power to turn anyone into a fraud. bounced checks and fake jordans abide in every future. neverending is an ending

they will never return back to manga california and upgrade their drip, they will always stay in rwby land, they will be outside of the resident rwby fanclub made by sbers, in a loop

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Luffy says he is faster than LS, by scaling kizaru is beyond FTL. Nobody has to tell you it's FTL if he has the feats and scaling to be it lol. While some of those taking up the mantle of The Flash are able to run faster than the speed of light, that isn't the case for most of them. As a result, Admiral Kizaru is probably going to be faster than The Flash thanks to his lightspeed capabilities

:russ :russ :russ :russ :russ

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Most argue Toaru’s side stomps with Fiamma alone safe for the usual braindead chumps that can’t even make an argument explaining why the GoW side wins (MangaComics69, EstrellaDeLeom, etc.)

Man how ComicVine has fallen from what it used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back