• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
btw, its ironic isnt it? from something like the akatsuki back in 00s which were hype, like the espada were (for that era, yeah they were), to now, into chars like eida or code, zero creativity not only in chars design but in moveset and presence too, just smh

Futon

Notorious
hax wise, they easily high tiers in nasu land

the reason they lose is cuz they weaker than them, physical stats wise, jinbei is pmuch what gojo wishes to be :heston
How fast are the stronger (Saber) servants nowadays? I'm curious because I don't think anyone's really gone over feats in UQ Holder too in depth and someone's claiming they have FTL feats as well. That spacebattles thread won't produce an actual answer where he'd stop.

How fast are the stronger (Saber) servants nowadays? I'm curious because I don't think anyone's really gone over feats in UQ Holder too in depth and someone's claiming they have FTL feats as well. That spacebattles thread won't produce an actual answer where he'd stop.

Relativistic, which includes Lightspeed. Their reactions are FTL and they can move that fast but their Saint Graphs will be destroyed without any outside help(and even that is for only decently powerful Servants).

The stronger Sabers are easily Large Planetary+(Thank how Nasuverse Celestial Objects work) and tend to crash into Star level, the strongest(Artoria) reaches into Galaxy due to the Hume Ray Barrel literally being Excalibur but modified for Chaldea's use. Their durability is on a similar tier(This is more blatant for Sigurd-Surtr as it takes ALOT for him to get die and that's on top of the fact he wants to die at that).

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

for nasu land, xhom covered you already, now, for negima/unquality holder chars, they vary, from mhs+ up to relativistic+ levels, depending on the char

i havent read the final chaps of unquality holder, but ftl is prob headcanon, gonna reply back to this, whenever i remember reading those chaps, prob earlier than 2028 :mjpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@Crimson Dragoon is the resident expert :tupac

Is this MHX or Saber Artoria with unsealead excaliburn ?

Huh? MHX's Excalibur scaling is no different than Saber Artoria's Unscaled Excalibur, what are you talking about?
Besides, the point you are highlighting is that it's obviously from the Lostbelt which explicitly is tied to the Planet itself which means it's not from the Servant Universe at all.

Futon

Notorious
I memory holed UQ Holder for awhile, but the FTL claims surprisingly seem credible atm as I check. They're reacting to and moving faster than someone's explictly moving at minimum light speed (one of the Numbers has a light spirit form that works like Negi's shit but light speed). There's some interception of light beams, too. I'd need to verify those but my bullshit detector isn't going crazy as of yet. There's like big boost in power/speed after a 40 year time skip because I remember the light speed Number blitzing the fuck out of them in their first appearance before the skip. Juuzo has that thing where he cuts up nanomachines in less than a nanosecond. Might actually be a more interesting thread than at first glance.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
imagine, for a final fight against a super duper char like, omniversal wl keishin blanco :wow, the only way to win is

by making omniversal dupes who wear matching glf sets, while our original selves playing mgr2 on ps8 :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
meanwhile, you, with your alien lightskin gerx stand, you hold keishin back by getting an omniversal beat down for 2 hours, thinking, we are training :wow

meanwhile, as i said, we vibe on ps8 :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
you know

i have to make sometime, the whole obd 2027 thread and fully explain it, with how the arcs and lore goes, not just brief summaries i have posted all these years :mjlol

and

obv

that thread will be sticky too :wow

I memory holed UQ Holder for awhile, but the FTL claims surprisingly seem credible atm as I check. They're reacting to and moving faster than someone's explictly moving at minimum light speed (one of the Numbers has a light spirit form that works like Negi's shit but light speed). There's some interception of light beams, too. I'd need to verify those but my bullshit detector isn't going crazy as of yet. There's like big boost in power/speed after a 40 year time skip because I remember the light speed Number blitzing the fuck out of them in their first appearance before the skip. Juuzo has that thing where he cuts up nanomachines in less than a nanosecond. Might actually be a more interesting thread than at first glance.

It's not(It's ultimately not one that Spacebattles will do fairly either).
The big thing about it is that the dude IS actually very powerful and very strong and as a broken as hell ability... but to be frank, he's like a more powerful and faster Shiki Tohno-Nanaya but without the REAL broken shit that makes him OP.

The Reaction and Speed feats from the Servants basically carry over real well between each other(on the same general tier mind):

Galahad!Mash reacting to Lasers just right in front of her face and still dodging all of them(It's funny as hell as you had someone state it's not real light because the light reached her face before the laser... as if they wasn't converging on her in the previous scene :jordangif

A whole ass section of characters dancing across more genuine lasers with the main actual issue was that unless they followed an explicit pattern, they would be barraged to death and it still required them moving at precise moments anyway.

Hessian Lobo not only dodges the trap in a few microseconds(despite it being camouflaged perfectly and only having that amount of time to react), he also dodges the next one even faster than that.(Again, SB lies about this one too using a DeepL translation despite the actual Japanese Translation having the equivalent of a micro suffix... also ignore that the Japanese Team monitors and ultimately okays all localizations that goes through...)

So that should be High Nanoseconds at the least regardless.

So it's actually really fair until you just go into the strength category or the hax category in which Musashi would defeat him in at bare minimum.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The sword dude in UQ Holder can do shit like slice concepts. He fucking slices the word "apple" in one of the MC's speech bubbles and it causes him to forget everything about apples :skully

Though his really impressive feats are the ones where he manages to bypass the other members immortality/invincibility, including fucking Karin's. As a reminder her thing is that she's actually Judas Iscariot and reality is forbidden from harming her somehow. Idk if they explain if it's casuality or concept based, but she gets a knife through the chest and there isn't a mark on her after it's out despite it explicitly not being regen.

At one point Karin got hit so hard she was flung into another star system iirc and took absolutely no damage. And sword boi is just like "yeah that's neat I'm taking your arm btw" and slices her apart. :kobeha

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
UQ Holder should have just ditched the Negima series baggage and focused entirely on the new gang. Like throw in a couple cameo's or some shit but just go "yeah they resolved that shit" and have the super vampires/true ancestors/whatever the fuck Dana and the other human Cthulluoids were be the new threat

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It had the anti-Negima problem. Where Negima showed us Nagi and his crew and made you go "damn I wish I was reading that story instead", UQ Holder showed you all these neat immortal bullshit dudes and then went "yeah but remember Negi and Fate" and did nothing with the new guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back