• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

see thats what kinda bothers me about all the sukuna threads today, theres stuff we just still dont know on top of the fact they're using an hypothetical Sukuna

@Masterblack06 @Blade Wow, one SB'er fully understands how stupid this is when there's no real information on how Sukuna's shit works and how it can truly act against durability(Especially since it was done using Mahoraga's technique and transplanting it to himself) so it's hard to say if he can even do it again, let alone while ignoring durability or not.

Either way:

1.Kiyohime
2. Okita Sōji
2. Ushiwakamaru
3.Sakata Kintoki
4.Watanabe no Tsuna
5.Yagyū Munenori
6.Shuten Dōji
7.Minamoto no Raikō
8.Miyamoto Musashi
9.Senji Muramasa (Alter Ego)
10.Ibuki Dōji

He ain't getting past anyone on this list, real talk. Even Kiyohime ends his ass the instant she NP's... and to say she even needs that is laughable.

Sukuna don't has the speed for this, and Saber is a fairly straightforward person, she will rush him and kill him, that's it

Like if she decided do stand still? Sukuna can kill her, I don't buy Magic Resistance negating cutting space.

But with all said Saber don't normally stop to talk that much if her opponent is not like, a honorable knight because of chivalry or something like that.

Mahoraga is useless.

Someone don't show this man Heracles interacting with Caladbolg II...
I mean Saber is faster but it’s not like she’s going to blitz him from 25 meters if we use her own feats.

She’d also need to aim for the head specifically to put him down.

1. Artoria(Hell, so did Heracles and other Servants) in the Anime moved way past 25 meters practically immediately when she fought Heracles in the Graveyard, 25 meters is not as huge as people think it is when Sukuna is only somewhat faster than someone who struggled against someone who moved at Mach 3.

2. She needs to destroy his head? A fucking simple ass Mana Burst will reduce Sukuna into chunks, she doesn't need to destroy his head when his entire body will get instantly mulched.

Gae Bolg and Tsubame Gaeshi aren’t invisible, and don’t have as much as range as Sukuna’s attack.

He could just use it again to make sure she gets injured.

Considering the speed that which Tsubame Gaeshi is used, there is a huge reason why that will be infinitely more dangerous to deal with than Sukuna's attack, especially as again, we have absolutely nothing to prove whether he can do it at all again or with Malevolent Shrine.

This fight will also definitely be over before Shirou even thinks about interfering, whether it’s command seals or Avalon. Artoria’ll either be cut faster than she can react or she’ll pull out Excalibur immediately and win.

Magic resistance also doesn’t have feats of defending against an attack like what Sukuna did to kill Gojo

I like how now suddenly in this delusional dumbasses mind that Shirou, the guy who can react to Servants and their attacks even without Projecting, suddenly can't react to fucking SUKUNA. Get me the fuck out of this nonsense.
Secondly again, Heracles interacted with Caladbolg II which can warp and distort SPACE, Artoria absolutely can and will destroy his attack(And considering Medea survived getting twisted, so would Artoria survive the attack)

This is based on the assumption that Saber does use TN release Excalibur immediately, which I suppose isn’t impossible, but at that point it’s literally just a battle of what gets off first between Excalibur or Sukuna’s slash.

One of them has a known charge up time, the other wasn’t used on panel. So it’s hard to tell.

>A literal hypothetical with no actual proof that Sukuna can even do the attack again, let alone the way people say it
>VS. someone who can and will use Excalibur at the drop of the hat AND has the Precognitive Means to figure out the danger before it happens
>Somehow Sukuna is still faster enough to matter despite that not being remotely true

JJK Fanboys can never stop looking pathetic for once...

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I'm left wondering the hell did Nasu do to SB to have his series bent over a table every time a random fucker from a random series farts in a seemingly impressive way ?

Not even Nardo took it this hard in the ass in the olden days where it was the OG OBD's method of test.

Like the agreement as a whole is that Artoria would kill Sukuna easily but it's honestly real stupid that you still have people who basically have no idea what they talk about pretending that they do in that "MR can't deal with spatial attacks"(When EMIYA broke out of a spatial prison and was resisting it...)

I think SB as a whole is asshurt about Nasu because the honest opinion about it is that it's not as weak as they want it to be and thus have a vendetta against it, especially with FGO's existence with the scale being far beyond how they downplay it(Not helped by other series like Fate/Apocrypha getting Anime and Manga adaptations that further killed their Street Tier, Mach 11 Servant boners). Even in 2019, it was unreal seeing people act like that Ruby Rose had a chance against Saber because "she doesn't move impressively fast to me and she isn't that much stronger" and that's it(and that Shirou in all forms would lose to Pyrrha because magnetism).

Yeah, this just keeps continuing... again and again...

Gae Bolg is an attack on causality, so it can be subverted by the Luck stat. That’s not a feat that’s very applicable here.

1. Gae Bolg INVERTS Causality, like seriously if you don't know Fate just fucking admit it and shut up already.
2. Considering how Luck works in the Nasuverse relative to other series, yes... it's actually VERY relevant here.
Here, Romani states completely that Rama basically reversed the State of his Death through sheer willpower which caused an error in the Cause and Effect flow of the World.

I have already acknowledged this

That’s why it’s hard to tell who will use their ability first.

It's not hard to tell at all, Saber is beyond Sukuna's speed even with the ridiculous SB downplay. All you have is Sukuna is above Mach 3 to an unknown degree vs. Saber at Mach 10 and that's BEFORE NP Activation gets into account(In which we've seen her use it and it activates before Iskandar's Bulls can take a single step... when they cleared 100 meters in less than a second). Sukuna would be dead before he could think to do so vs. Artoria literally getting precog of the attack and using Excalibur on the spot(If the attack would even work considering Medea's Spatial Prison could barely keep EMIYA locked in place).

Not all space manipulation is the same. Gojo himself manipulates space but Sukuna bypasses that.

How about fucking prove it's different, not just say that it is. And Gojo manipulates Space by folding it amongst itself, Medea's spells straight up can create Stasis Fields, that's infinitely more ridiculous than Infinity, go fuck off.

OK, that would be a valid choice if Sukuna stood still I guess.

She's far faster than Sukuna is, you goddamned idiot! That's a huge disadvantage for him especially when she's precognitive to an absurd degree!

EDIT: It's honestly funny that for once, TheWorld actually has a good point in that in the Extella series, Altera can casually cut Space yet she wasn't demolishing everyone left, right and center about it(Hell Nero straight up blocks an even more absurd version of that attack that makes everything in JJK look weak). It's even her Extella Manuever ending in that game:

So yeah no, this isn't some game winning ability for Sukuna, it never was and never will be.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
All you have is Sukuna is above Mach 3 to an unknown degree

There's probably something nominally hypersonic in here :hm

mm7EYM8.jpg

^That's my bet for the most likely case for it if it can be at all.

Think Kenjaku did alright against Piercing Blood too, but not sure if it's good enough to broach mach 5+

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i watched also the anime version of mechamaru vs mahito, they emphasized the multi block+ stats even more for chars like mechamaru in the anime version

in the manga, they were also in that level, just on a lower scale, but after all, anime > manga, most of the times, in terms of choreo/explosions, etc

Futon

Notorious
Apparently, Mai was shooting rubber bullets. The bullet catch may not even be a minimum supersonic feat.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
if it was rubber bullet, its low supersonic

if it is actual bullet, its low hypersonic like i said, i dont remember, the rubber part

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
WMHB4SF.jpg

lMumL8p.jpg

at least mhs+ black flash when it is used, in full focus mode :tupac
Eh, it's more like they recognize the exact moment they need to pull the trigger rather than thinking at that level :maybe

Even then, its more a gut feeling brought on by being in the zone than actually being some actual capacity they possess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back