• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonLex

Paramount
Q99 bringing up game mechanics against Sonic.
And pretty much every plot battle involves copious weak spot hitting so that’s a claim…. let’s also not forget how much of gameplay involves levels with physical barriers destroyable to Knuckles but *not* Sonic….. so planetary…. come to think of it Knuckles is definitely a non planetary foe that’s harmed Sonic. So are ground spikes for that matter.
:dumbpepe
I don't remember IDW Sonic being planetary in base form, but isn't this weak either.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
That automatically puts like the majority of action games characters below door lvl cause you know in games like DMC and shit you can't open certain wooden doors without looking for a key of some sort.

By their logic : "why does Dante need to look for keys ? If he was strong he would have smashed the door "
Below Door lvl Dante confirmed. :obamalaugh

Futon

Notorious
The funniest thing about Gojo getting his ass waxed are people going "Yeah, Gojo losing to people who can cut/destroy space was always how Infinity was understood." People just denying reality.

The funniest thing about Gojo getting his ass waxed are people going "Yeah, Gojo losing to people who can cut/destroy space was always how Infinity was understood." People just denying reality.

I remember because people denied that shit so hard and for so long too even making absolutely stupid excuses for it like "Well Gojo can just create more Space so that only part of the Space gets cut and not Gojo" like what? :tripscust

Now you have people trying to wank Sukuna's shit like it's some existence deleter when Sukuna was just fancying up his shit and Gege did a small illustration... that's it.
This ranks with people trying to make MHA far, far, FAR faster than it really is based on fucking animation as one of the worst takes I have seen.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
That automatically puts like the majority of action games characters below door lvl cause you know in games like DMC and shit you can't open certain wooden doors without looking for a key of some sort.

By their logic : "why does Dante need to look for keys ? If he was strong he would have smashed the door "
Below Door lvl Dante confirmed. :obamalaugh
bob must be feeling vindicated by his sub-bear level Kratos

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

The amount of coping from Bleach stans doing everything possible, including making shit up backed by nothing, to argue the Shinigami fodder not getting washed here.

Granbell not being a real planet, Ziggy only manipulated the planet’s own gravity to destroy it via chain reaction not by his own power, he can’t apply that kind of power on a human target despite a comparable scrub like Shura being able to precisely gravity pull out Shiki’s eyeball, etc.

All to actually argue Ichigo blowing the top off a hill is more impressive than Ziggy crushing a planet by waving his hand

:hestonpls

Ziggy washes the entire verse

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
its funny how much stronger EZ is than the hst
like its not even close mashima just decided alright lol time for feats
Rave Master man. Endless and Ellie both wash the HST too

:hestonpls

Fairy Tail was just the weak verse in between and even that verse has gotten steadily stronger with 100 Years Quest

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
His newest work, Dead Rock just started and doesn’t have much for feats but the main villain God so far has a feat of casually controlling the weather, giving rain to a village suffering drought before than flooding them with an ocean’s worth of water to crush them just because he’s a dick.

Also one of the main characters, Hien, permanently changed the landscape of an entire part of the underworld into a frozen landscape too.

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i may not be a fan of his stuff but it's absolutely insane the sheer amount of manga mashima puts out so consistently. How the hell does he do it
You'd be surprised what some men can do, when they have the determination and drive to see something done, and the mind to back it up.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

This guy wants our attention so bad.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed

They've made it 10000 times worse for themselves :obamalaugh

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
i may not be a fan of his stuff but it's absolutely insane the sheer amount of manga mashima puts out so consistently. How the hell does he do it

He draws power from his horny fanbase. Therefore the more sexualized his manga becomes the faster he creates it. Fairy Tail took this too far and accelerated to the point it broke into several other smaller Fairy Tails :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back