• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
most mid tiers in mha are subsonic/supersonic

high tiers and top tiers are hypersonic+, once again cuz of the first movie zenkais, hori really lucky that he made the first 2 movies canon, and gain some zenkais for future arcs, cuz without them, the verse would had been multi block+ levels and supersonic :heston aside chars like stripes and that tier overall

so yeah, he really lucky for making these 2 movies canon

Yeah, people are also pointing it out due to that Pain vs. Endeavor thread where they all pretend no one is Supersonic in Naruto because they can't understand the concept that Chakra can enhance shit like the elementals and sound waves to work far differently than normal.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I doubt anyone here is fast enough to blitz each other.
Of course this is dependent on some axioms of special relativity, speed of light, gravity being the distortion of space and time itself. If Kakine had a clear cut FTL feat then I'd think he'd walk out if he wasn't somehow frozen in time simultaneously. If he had an impressive feat of manipulating gravity creating an anti G material or something then it would be enough.
Except they have this super scary DBZ style "POWAH!!!!" aura going on. Then Accelerator would have to fight a bit and make the decision to use his stronger modes and it's likely he gets Timestopped before that.
:giogio

Xcano

I've never understood Solaris wank from the perspective of like... it just doesn't seem like a fun character to talk about. I could care less about specifically how powerful Solaris "truly is" because it's just such a non-entity. It shows up for 30 minutes and does 2 things while Eggman says things like "that negative energy vortex... I've never seen so much dimensional chaos in one location!". It has no personality, no memorable lines, and the end of the story literally erases it from history so it's never really referenced again either.

We don't even see the true form of the guy in the game itself (aside from that candle flame, I guess). It feels like discussing Culex or something, though at least Culex is from a game people actually like. It really just kinda feels like Solaris is only talked about so much for the novelty of having Sonic in particular represented in the same thread as "generic hax/n-versal man".

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I've never understood Solaris wank from the perspective of like... it just doesn't seem like a fun character to talk about. I could care less about specifically how powerful Solaris "truly is" because it's just such a non-entity. It shows up for 30 minutes and does 2 things while Eggman says things like "that negative energy vortex... I've never seen so much dimensional chaos in one location!". It has no personality, no memorable lines, and the end of the story literally erases it from history so it's never really referenced again either.
Because it’s powerful….that’s really it

We don't even see the true form of the guy in the game itself (aside from that candle flame, I guess). It feels like discussing Culex or something, though at least Culex is from a game people actually like. It really just kinda feels like Solaris is only talked about so much for the novelty of having Sonic in particular represented in the same thread as "generic hax/n-versal man".
Culex is an optional boss and pretty much a nobody. Not exactly the same as the final boss of the game (much less the fusion of two main villains of the game)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just like everything else about Sonic 06 other than Silver

Eh9zemTXgAAhct_.jpg

pl3wo70or1291.png

Sega’s not very consistent on that

Though I guess it’s implied that Sonic never forgot about it anyways

I can never understand at all why Spacebattles constantly has these deluge of Overlord fans who believe their series is worth shit? Not even VSB sees it as a series worth a toss when they have to constantly make it speed equal and THEN give Ainz shit he doesn't have in canon to defeat his foes(None of his attacks come out instantly in the fashion people say it does and he tends to be wide open anyway).

Like I get it, it's one of the first power fantasy isekais to come out especially for villains but this shit is sad.

"They have more numbers" When does more numbers matter to a huge speed, strength and endurance advantage? Albedo had issues with an LMG for typical speed for fuck's sake and she's better than Ainz.

"They have all of these extremely powerful spells" We have seen them and they are not even D&D ripoffs, they are so much weaker, it's honestly pathetic. A Nuclear Blast spell needs an extra spell to get more width and it only blew away a few houses... in an extremely small Medieval City. A Meteor Spell only took down a Castle Wall.

"Ainz flew up into the upper atmosphere!" Flying up to the upper atmosphere would barely even get you to freaking Mach 1, it also cut out alot of Demiurge's and Ainz's flight time so we have even less idea of how fast he was but he very clearly is not even remotely on even Substitute Ichigo's level.

Random encounter.

Current Ichigo.

Current Bayonetta.

Both combatants start 30 meters apart.

Fight must end in death, KO, or incapacitation.

:lolwat

:risigif

If Bayo has Queen Sheba or Omne, she can potentially one-shot Ichigo, but the exact same is also true. Bayonetta isn't particularly durable, so one good hit from Ichigo and it's game over.

And unless I misremember, Ichigo should be faster.

She does have her Witch Time/time slow though...

I'm pretty sure none of those is true... at all.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In a realm where dimensions blurred and the boundaries between anime worlds faded, an eerie stillness fell upon the arena. Two titans, Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen and Ainz Ooal Gown from Overlord, stood at opposite ends, their very presence warping reality.

Satoru Gojo, the enigmatic jujutsu sorcerer, exuded an aura of raw power. His two-toned eyes gleamed with limitless potential, and the air around him crackled with energy. Across the arena, Ainz Ooal Gown, the overlord of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, donned his majestic, bone-adorned armor, his empty eye sockets betraying an enigmatic intelligence.

The spectators, drawn from various anime universes, held their breath as the battle commenced. Gojo's azure eyes locked onto Ainz, and without warning, he unleashed his Domain Expansion, unleashing an all-consuming void that threatened to erase everything it touched.

Ainz, displaying his overlord's poise, countered with a dark aura that repelled Gojo's onslaught. Shadows danced around Ainz as he summoned his signature staff, the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown, and cast a spell of devastating power. Dark magic clashed with jujutsu sorcery, causing shockwaves that reverberated through the arena.

Gojo, ever the agile combatant, leaped through the air with the grace of a seasoned acrobat, evading Ainz's dark projectiles. He retaliated with his Cursed Technique: Limitless Void, a maelstrom of negative energy that tore at the very fabric of existence. Ainz's skeletal features remained stoic as he activated his Time Stop ability, suspending time itself to assess the situation.

Time unfroze, and Ainz, with uncanny speed, unleashed a barrage of spells. Gojo, undeterred, activated his Limitless Cursed Technique: Hollow Purple, creating a barrier of limitless potential that defied Ainz's attacks. Spells collided with barriers, each clash resonating like a cosmic struggle.

As the battle raged on, the audience watched in awe as these two formidable beings pushed the limits of their powers. Gojo's Limitless and Cursed Techniques clashed with Ainz's potent magic and necromantic abilities. The very arena trembled from the sheer force of their confrontation.

Yet, in the end, it was a battle of attrition. Gojo's jujutsu sorcery began to take its toll, slowly eroding Ainz's defenses. Weakened and unable to keep up, Ainz's final moments arrived. He gazed at Gojo with a profound respect for the strength before him.

Gojo, with a somber expression, unleashed his ultimate technique, "Cursed Technique: Six Eyes – Unlimited Void." In an instant, Ainz Ooal Gown was enveloped by an abyss of negative energy, his form dissipating into nothingness.

The arena fell silent once more as Satoru Gojo stood victorious, a solitary figure amidst the echoes of an epic battle. The universes had witnessed a fight to the death between two indomitable forces, and Gojo's triumph left an indelible mark on the annals of anime history.

THE AI HAS SPOKEN
GOJO > AINZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back