• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
since 2021, we said the anime will make them planet levels :heston

then later, xhom and few others joined us, and pmuch agreed with our takes :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the biggest shambles moments, will be, as we said before, planet level base post-timeskip sigmajow :heston

and if even if he isnt, he will be be multi continental in base, just for his clash with kurosaki, and later, askin and the rest will return for a round 2 power up moment, we all know it, and guess who had enough power to pierce through his skin? a ssj3 blue haired lad :mjlol

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Honestly, even though I don't really like or care about Bleach, It is undeniably an iconic manga that drew many people into VS debating, so it's cool to see a series that's been discussed for ages and had gotten a few "minor" upgrades here and there finally gets a very beefy upgrade. It spikes activity and you see a bunch of people discussing stuff for days on end.

Shame the spike is now mostly fucking idiots grasping at straws desperately trying to bite off the hand that feeds them.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Juan with the diss

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
thats a bad thing sadly with most series

the stans once again ruin everything, smh, those bad takes and sb mindset, ruins the whole ''debating agenda'', so many bad takes in fanzverse land, from many noobs and ''new gen'' posters, lmao, this site is now literally a sb spin off series :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Not surprised honestly bleach niggas got a blatant ass feat so it's no wonder these niggas come out of hiding and start acting like morons

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
instead of being happy that they got a zenkai, and became the strongest between nardo and oda piece

they now demand more, cuz of greed and unsealed headcanon, smh

thats a bad thing sadly with most series

the stans once again ruin everything, smh, those bad takes and sb mindset, ruins the whole ''debating agenda'', so many bad takes in fanzverse land, from many noobs and ''new gen'' posters, lmao, this site is now literally a sb spin off series :mjlol

Or you can be like Spacebattles and downplay every feat that happens in say... Nasu meanwhile bitching about how strong it's gotten because "It's ruining what the series once was"
:heston

I'm being serious about that, the SB Nasuverse Discussion Thread is honestly some next level stupid which is why the VS. section is just as stupid, if not moreso than they are.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

im more offended by ftl bleach agenda than any of the planet+ shit tbh

I can guarantee they are using Kirinji's Purapika, aren't they?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

i seen it all now :russ :russ

they think, kubo land clears manga db and you need toeiland m8 broly tier of chars to beat them, what? hahahahahahahahahahahaha :russ :russ :russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
officially confirmed to be the worst stans, between the nardo and oda piece standoms

officially :heston :jordangif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
king-vegeta-explode.gif

pictured: king vegeta, soloing three bad verses, aka kubo land, nardo land, and oda piece land, with a 2% ki flex, i had to do it, time to unleash words of truth time :heston wow, gents, that site truly is sb levels, not joking now, smh

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i seen it all now :russ :russ

they think, kubo land clears manga db and you need toeiland m8 broly tier of chars to beat them, what? hahahahahahahahahahahaha :russ :russ :russ
They think a galaxy-destroying menace in OG Broly and beyond is needed for their verse to take an L?

I would say I'm surprised, but this is the same standom that gave us TTGL-sized Gerard, along with all that Yhwach wank, so anything is possible with them. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back