• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm thinking about either reading Bleach and depowering the verse. Or escalating the verse to even higher levels. :skully

Idk Bleach fans are retarded in the VS community and I just wanna know which one will be more fun for me. Helping or hurting.

But seriously though. That thread should really be locked.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Paxton @Astaro
In the heart of Tokyo, the anticipation was palpable as the crowd gathered at the sold-out Suginami Boxing Arena. It was a night unlike any other in the world of boxing, a night where the worlds of anime and reality would collide. In one corner stood a legend of the sport, the Prime Mike Tyson, whose reputation as the "Baddest Man on the Planet" still sent shivers down the spines of fight fans. In the other corner, a young man with an unusual background, Kamijou Touma, known for his ability to negate supernatural powers. It was a matchup that had captured the imagination of fans worldwide.

As the bell rang, the two fighters touched gloves, and the match began. Tyson, in his prime, was lightning-fast and incredibly powerful. His punches were like sledgehammers, and his defense was virtually impenetrable. The crowd could hardly believe their eyes as Tyson moved around the ring with the grace of a panther, launching brutal combinations that would have knocked out any ordinary opponent.

But Kamijou Touma was no ordinary opponent. As Tyson unleashed his fury, Touma's right hand came into play. It was the hand that held the power to negate supernatural abilities, a power he had acquired in a world filled with Espers and magic. When Tyson's devastating punches came within range, Touma's right hand touched them, and the unthinkable happened—Tyson's punches lost their power. They became ordinary punches, striking Touma with much less force.

The crowd watched in amazement as Touma, with his unique ability, managed to withstand the onslaught from Prime Mike Tyson. He weaved and bobbed, using his boxing skills and the power of his right hand to nullify Tyson's attacks. It was a sight to behold as the once-unstoppable Tyson found himself frustrated and unable to land a knockout blow.

As the rounds went on, Tyson grew increasingly frustrated. He couldn't understand why his punches weren't having their usual devastating impact. Meanwhile, Touma, who had studied Tyson's fighting style meticulously, continued to adapt to the situation. He relied on his agility and footwork to avoid Tyson's punches and counter with his own. While his punches lacked Tyson's raw power, they were precise and accurate.

The fight went the distance, lasting all twelve rounds. By the final bell, the crowd was on its feet, roaring with excitement. The judges' decision was unanimous, declaring Kamijou Touma the winner by a narrow margin. It was a victory that defied all expectations, as Touma had managed to outmaneuver and outlast one of the greatest boxers in history, using his unique power to negate Tyson's supernatural strength.

As the two fighters embraced in a show of sportsmanship, the crowd erupted in applause. It was a night that would be remembered for years to come, a night when an anime character had stepped into the real world and faced off against a legend of boxing. It was a night that proved that in the world of boxing, anything was possible, and sometimes, the most extraordinary battles were the ones that no one saw coming.

THE AI HAS SPOKEN

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
it is wild how the AI has Imagine Breaker just negating fucking anything and im wondering how it treats other forms of "negation"

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Thinking Gin has that much power over Barragan is fucking hilarious
Thinking the guy Aizen actively has to keep his guard up against at all times, is gonna lose to someone Aizen brought to heel by sheer power alone and pretty much disregards as a failure along with all his peers is far more hilarious. :heston
I can't even comprahens how someone can think that Gin has a chamce against Baragan. And Chad ? What ?
I'm not surprised, by the looks of it you can't even comprehend the English language. :kobeha

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Doesn't mean I don't lurk nigga :dank I'm talking the mystique,the curiosity in new series etc
Eh, kinda

problem is when a new series comes out if it gets big stans just wank shit to high heaven and make it annoying to debate.

Gojo for instance, cool char, great series, fucking horrendous to debate.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Eh, kinda

problem is when a new series comes out if it gets big stans just wank shit to high heaven and make it annoying to debate.

Gojo for instance, cool char, great series, fucking horrendous to debate.
Youtubers I feel also make this shit terrible because of how absolutely clown shoes they go about analyzing shit

Mondak

Preeminent

I guess FEP isn't the only one who copypastes from other sites

:jordangif

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy Ready for Furiza destroying Megatron in the DB ?:mjlol

nba-eating.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>niggas claiming bleach is universal
>motherfuckers cant even beat torikoverse and niggas wanna put them at universal
fuck outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back