• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>niggas claiming bleach is universal
>motherfuckers cant even beat torikoverse and niggas wanna put them at universal
fuck outta here
None of the posters in that thread are smart enough to get these results. They are just parroting each other.

For fucks sake they were trying an EQ calc method to measure universal shaking literally less than 24 hours ago.

Eh, kinda

problem is when a new series comes out if it gets big stans just wank shit to high heaven and make it annoying to debate.

Gojo for instance, cool char, great series, fucking horrendous to debate.
Youtubers I feel also make this shit terrible because of how absolutely clown shoes they go about analyzing shit

And I kills any real time for people to debate, which then gets people to lowball shit in equal measure "to be absolutely fair".
You see the shit all the time in Spacebattles, it's Versus Section is 100% Outcasts, Rejects and otherwise that loses their shit any and everytime they hear a series is beyond their paygrade(In their minds) and they then try and downplay it down to nothing meanwhile you still have the exact same problem in every other Versus site there amplified.

Youtube VS. Debating is the Dregs, Reddit VS. Debating is far worse and Discord VS. Debating is as bad as Tik-Tok's VS. Debating... which is straight below the Furnace of Hell.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
None of the posters in that thread are smart enough to get these results. They are just parroting each other.

For fucks sake they were trying an EQ calc method to measure universal shaking literally less than 24 hours ago.
the worst thing for me is that the earthquake shit is from vsbwiki and the OP of that thread copy and pasted some shit from comicvine

its fucking terrible

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Paxton @Astaro

THE AI HAS SPOKEN
It was a night that would be remembered for years to come, a night when an anime character had stepped into the real world and faced off against a legend of boxing. It was a night that proved that in the world of boxing, anything was possible, and sometimes, the most extraordinary battles were the ones that no one saw coming

Basically the inverse of when Muhammad Ali stepped into the world of fiction to have a boxing match with Superman

Ali-Superman-social_1.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Espadas scale to the Elites, so they win without much problem.
Espada stomp
No friendly fire? Starrk wastes the wolves on Hachi, killing the only non fodder Vizard, then omnidirectional Respira solos the rest of the Shoddy Arrancar wannabe.

If you allowed R2 Ulq could have just spammed Lanza and no friendly fire kills off the Vizards only. However, even then city level AoE Cero Oscuras should still be very effective if the Espadas don't need to worry about friendly fire.
With Shinji's Bankai restricted, the Vaizards get destroyed by Espadas that are not nerfed by CIS.
Espadas winning? Against BANKAI Vaizards with SHIKAI Shinji? :heston

Like it doesn't fucking matter if you restrict Shinji's Bankai, Sakanade ALONE is going to mess anyone up, especially when they need to be able to AIM their attacks.

I've been telling people Spacebattles does love to wank One Punch Man alot and honest to god, I have no idea why they pretend Atomic Samurai is worth a shit in Marvel(Hell, I would say not even just Marvel, it practically happens in alot of VS. threads like he's on Tatsumaki's level or some shit)...
Dude would get absolutely destroyed by The Silver Samurai for free(Not saying he's weak either just wtf)

I don't even wanna watch the video to know if it's yanking the crank or JJK Stans are this stupid but this is why I don't do Youtube VS. Debates in this thread:

I do not have 20 minutes to burn hearing the most stupid takes this side of Spacebattles(And they aren't free of this either, see that retarded Shutara vs. Naruto and One Piece thread for that one) on why JJK is overall stronger than Kenpachi.

EDIT: Apparently, this video is just fluffing Kenpachi's nuts instead... the COMMENT SECTION has something that has me losing my shit:
Kenpachi easily solos the verse. By the arrancar arc we were already past planetary feats with Ulquiorra being able to destroy las noches which has an artificial sun in it without even using his strongest attack. For the characters with the craziest powers like Miwa all you need is speed to beat her, and in Bleach simply a lieutenant is more than enough for that

Planetary. Las Noches.
Because of the fucking skylight Aizen put in it
:risigif
500 people liked the comment but it has 200 Replies of people basically going "That's a fucking unneeded highball" or just stating he highballed the shit out of that
@Blade @Adamant soul We got a new meme now boys

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Starting to think we should call this ability the Squirrel Girl Slash, considering it only kills people off panel :catalian

Also why exactly did he bother using it on Kashimo? This things whole advantage was that it couldn't miss.....and then Sukuna fucking misses the first shot anyway.

Xcano

I mean the main advantage of it is that it can "cut anything", I don't remember them saying that it can't miss. If a sure-hit was the main advantage then Sukuna likely would've already won just by having a Domain. Or conversely, it now wouldn't matter that he's lost the ability to open a Domain since he'd have a sure-hit anyways (though he might have that brain damaged healed from incarnating, but that's kinda beside the point).

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean the main advantage of it is that it can "cut anything", I don't remember them saying that it can't miss. If a sure-hit was the main advantage then Sukuna likely would've already won just by having a Domain. Or conversely, it now wouldn't matter that he's lost the ability to open a Domain since he'd have a sure-hit anyways (though he might have that brain damaged healed from incarnating, but that's kinda beside the point).

The new slash works by targeting "everything" so it could bypass Infinity. It didn't slice through Infinity, it just bypassed/was unaffected by it.

And most of the early battle between Gojo and Sukuna was them clashing domains because either of then successfully getting their off while keeping the other from doing so was an instant-win condition. That's why they kept doing it till they were too brain damaged to keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back