• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
probably anyone who catches him in a stronger than average genjutsu then lmao

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
probably anyone who catches him in a stronger than average genjutsu then lmao
So no one then, the man can just start meteor dropping cities and shit from long range or just never leave his base and send out imagination niggas whenever he feels like. If someone does find them he could probably just remove their eyeballs or some shit

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The Izzard mindset. Can warp reality and create infinite space. Get jebaited by an illusion and a normal highschool boy instead of just giving yourself infinite speed and gg'ing him.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The Izzard mindset. Can warp reality and create infinite space. Get jebaited by an illusion and a normal highschool boy instead of just giving yourself infinite speed and gg'ing him.
>implying touMAN can't react to infinitely fast attacks

:mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
all I'm saying is izzard's lucky he didn't face have to face NT9 touma :char

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Izzard would have won too. Got to give him credit, the illusion alone was just a distraction for what really screwed him over which was cutting off Touma’s arm

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This Izzard talk reminds me of why I sometimes joke about how any Jojo villain could instantly win if they just had a glock on them and didn't give a shit.

Yeah when time was stopped he could've been dramatic and thrown that knife at Joseph before fighting Jotaro or he could've just popped a cap in both of them and called it a day lmao

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
This Izzard talk reminds me of why I sometimes joke about how any Jojo villain could instantly win if they just had a glock on them and didn't give a shit.

Yeah when time was stopped he could've been dramatic and thrown that knife at Joseph before fighting Jotaro or he could've just popped a cap in both of them and called it a day lmao
So many moments in fiction could be solved with someone just rolling up with a gun

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In the "Bleach" anime and manga series, there are characters with incredibly powerful abilities, but the destruction of planets is not a common feat within the series. Most of the battles and conflicts in "Bleach" take place on a smaller scale, involving combat between individuals or groups of individuals, rather than on a planetary level. However, some of the higher-tier characters possess immense spiritual power and abilities that could potentially cause significant destruction, but destroying an entire planet is not a demonstrated capability within the canon of the series.
:maybe :maybe :maybe
@Xhominid The Apex

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent

>Ichigo making it to Toeiland Buu

:jordangif

Toeiland Buu is atleast around Multi Galaxy-Universe level meanwhile Bleach itself is around planet level.

Gremmy made vacuum star doesn't mean he is star level. Many character can made pocked dimension who contaim countless star and yet can't destroy real planet.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

dio tried guns in the manga and it didnt work on even a half dead Jotaro
his timestop was also really shitty at the beginning of the fight but got good the more he used it against Jotaro who jebaited him out of instantly killing him a bunch of times earlier, same with Joseph to some degree

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
All this talk about guns in Jojo reminds me how one of the enemies that came closest to killing Jotaro was a rat with a sniper rifle purely because it was smart enough to stay at fucking range :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back