• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Really? Fucking Reddit of all sites is your go to? :heston

And you're entire argument is based on a deliberate mis-read of a statement, which indicates a level of power that ain't dog shit by EoS standards and ignoring Byakuya's feats against Gerard just 'cause he had help, when Ulquiorra wouldn't be able to do shit even with help.

Try actually coming up with a solid argument yourself before you talk shit. :mjpls
Reminder that post-RG training Shikai Renji would wash R2 Ulq, let alone Byakuya :mjlol

Volkmire

The Lurker
The battle between Tohru and Tiamat and Nicol Bolas would be an epic showdown between powerful dragons. However, I think Tohru has an edge in this one. She has access to magic, and she is also very fast and agile. It would be a challenge for Tohru, but I think her skills would give her an advantage in the battle.

did spacebattles make whowouldwin a.i.? :smh

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
did spacebattles make whowouldwin a.i.? :smh
In a realm where dimensions intertwined, a battle of titanic proportions was about to unfold. Tohru, the dragon maid with extraordinary powers, stood poised on one side, her iridescent wings unfurled. Across from her, Tiamat, the Babylonian goddess of the sea and primordial chaos, took her monstrous form, and Nicol Bolas, the Elder Dragon Planeswalker, loomed with an aura of immense power.

The battlefield was a fusion of worlds, where elements clashed and magic swirled in a maelstrom of chaos. The spectators, if there were any, held their collective breath as these three otherworldly beings prepared for the confrontation.

Tohru, her eyes burning with determination, raised her staff, which crackled with magical energy. "I won't back down from a challenge, especially when it comes to my friends!" With that, she unleashed a torrent of powerful elemental spells, conjuring fire, water, and wind to her side.

Tiamat, the embodiment of primordial chaos, responded with a colossal tidal wave, sending a wall of water towering toward her adversaries. "I am Tiamat, the mother of all creation! I shall swallow you in my eternal abyss!" The wave surged, threatening to engulf the battlefield.

Nicol Bolas, the cunning and ancient Elder Dragon Planeswalker, hovered above the fray, his eyes glowing with malevolence. "Such trifles. I am the master of the Multiverse, and I shall demonstrate my power!" He released a burst of Eldrazi magic, summoning grotesque, otherworldly beings to join the fray.

The clash of elemental magic and primordial chaos erupted in an awe-inspiring display of power. Tohru summoned protective barriers of flame to shield her from the tidal wave. Nicol Bolas manipulated time and space, evading the assault while directing his Eldrazi minions into the battle.

The duel raged on, each opponent showcasing their unique abilities. Tohru unleashed torrents of magical flames, creating a blazing storm that consumed anything in its path. Tiamat countered with colossal water serpents and tempests, seeking to drown her foes in the maelstrom.

Nicol Bolas manipulated the very fabric of reality, distorting dimensions and confounding his adversaries. The Elder Dragon Planeswalker unleashed powerful spells, seeking to unravel the very essence of his foes' powers.

As the battle reached its climax, Tohru, her heart aflame with unwavering determination, called upon the power of friendship. Her allies, including Kobayashi and Kanna, appeared to lend their strength. Their combined magic created a dazzling, multicolored sphere of energy that expanded, pushing back the forces of chaos and destruction.

Tiamat, weakened by the combined might of Tohru and her friends, found herself at a disadvantage. She attempted to regain control of the battle, but the unified power of the dragon maid and her allies proved too much to withstand.

Nicol Bolas, recognizing the shifting tide of the battle, chose to make a strategic retreat. He planeshifted to another dimension, leaving the two remaining combatants to their own devices.

As the dust settled, Tohru, exhausted but triumphant, emerged as the victor. Tiamat, her power thwarted, retreated to her primordial domain, while Nicol Bolas, the cunning Planeswalker, vanished into the Multiverse.

The spectators, if they indeed existed in this realm of interdimensional conflict, witnessed a battle that transcended time and space. Tohru, with her unwavering spirit and the power of friendship, had prevailed in this extraordinary three-way clash, leaving an indelible mark on the annals of multiversal battles.
somebullshit.png

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like I try not to go on tirade on the OL section like @Xhominid The Apex and @Adamant soul go on the Bleach section.

However, when Luffy uses AdvCoC Star Gun on Kizaru and temporarily knocks Kizaru out. You have to be purposely be trying to be ignorant. To say ny of the Admirals are > Shanks :lmao

Every Espada is capable of Gran Rey Cero which distorts space, a weakness of Gojo's Infinity.

Gran Rey Cero only distorts space when it's charged up, it doesn't at all when it's actually fired...

Infinite's weakness is something that cuts space not distorts it, distorting and cutting are two very different things.

It honestly makes me just shake my head when people don't realize that distorting space and cutting space is literally no different than each other in the grand scheme of things. Nianzol distorts space and we literally see him use it to cut people in two.
EMIYA's Caladbolg II does the same thing to Medea and any other time it fires.
: the act of twisting or altering something out of its true, natural, or original state : the act of distorting

to twist out of a natural, normal, or original shape or condition

Like even the Dictionary agrees with the term.

Why would distorting space somehow enable a Cero to bypass Infinity?

The definition of distort is to pull or twist out of shape. Gojo’s Infinity works by manipulating space in order to transform a finite distance within that space into what is effectively an infinite distance.

A Cero pulling or twisting the space that Gojo is manipulating, does not change the fact that the distance within that space is still (effectively) infinite.

Yep, Spacebattles is full of retarded people confirmed...

Manipulation is a broad term that encompasses a variety of adjectives. Let's try and be a bit more specific alright? Sukuna cut space. He cut right through the space that Infinity inhabited, that is why it was effective against Gojo. So no, mere manipulation of space would not allow you to bypass Infinity, it needs to be more specific. Pushing and pulling the space that Infinity occupies is not going to allow Cero to bypass it.

Actually you know what? Please provide a source for Gran Ray Cero bypassing a spatial construct on par with Gojo's Infinity.

Yes, somehow distorting isn't the same as cutting... sorry Nianzol, you cannot actually affect Space despite that's exactly what you do because you only distort it, not cut it.

I can affect a table by shaking it around. Can I break said table? Hell no.

Then you are one hell of a weak motherfucker if you can't break a Table...

The onus isn't on me to prove shit lmao. It was you who made the baseless claim that any form of spatial manipulation would be able to bypass Infinity. You have yet to provide an iota of evidence to back up that statement.

I mean... he did. Hell, you can go one further by pointing out that Purple, being created from Infinite Virtual Mass(Which isn't even true considering he can somehow amplify it by 200%...) means that you can bypass Infinity with just raw strength.
Nianzol is hilariously Gojo's worst nightmare.

What is blud waffling about😭?

Why would spatial cut need to destroy a city block? All Sukuna needed to do was bisect Gojo, and so he set the coordinates for his attack to target solely Gojo. Quite frankly who gives a shit how powerful a GRC? If it can't bypass Infinity, it isn't doing shit.

Because not all spatial abilities are the same, what the fuck is this bullshit I'm reading @Adamant soul ?
Like Spacebattles continues to degrade in real time something fierce.

It is weird to pretend RWBY can defeat any other version of the Turtles considering even Mirage Turtles had some bullshit feats and 2002 actually gets really, REALLY stupid when you analyze it primarily through Ultrom and the Tengu Shredder.

One more for posterity from Rise though:

Man, they absolutely demolish JJK something fierce too LMFAO.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Because not all spatial abilities are the same, what the fuck is this bullshit I'm reading @Adamant soul ?
Like Spacebattles continues to degrade in real time something fierce.
A bunch of idiots who feel the need to be pedantic by pretending only a specific spatial ability can bypass Infinity when common sense dictates most would. Just like how Mustache's defenders will ignore the blatant weaknesses and limitations The Almighty has shown to push it as a much more broken ability than it actually is. :mjpls
Case in point, though just to be clear I agree Shutara's Bankai isn't in the same hax tier as The Almighty as what we've seen suggest it's kind of a more limited version of it BUT:
No, it’s in Ichibe’s name hax tier at best. Almighty stomps it.
Ichibei's name hax tier AT BEST, but Almighty stomps it. :kobeha

People seriously pretending Ichibei isn't leagues more broken than The Almighty, it just happens The Almighty is a good counter to it 1v1. Funny enough, they'll actually use that defense when it comes to Book of the End going over The Almighty but they wont use it for Kyouka Suigetsu doing the same, because double standards are fun I guess. :hestonpls
Nothing comes, even close, to the Almighty when it comes to broken powers.
Ichimonji and Book of the End say hi.
Why are you getting ahead of yourselves? We KNOW how this ends.
Shutara loses. Her better in Ichibei loses.
Almighty is the strongest power in the setting.
Oh POWER WISE, the Soul King's version is yeah, hax wise it's not.

TBC, Ichibei IS the most broken character in Bleach in terms of hax and it's not even close.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Holy shit, even seeing the feats from Rise version makes me wonder how the hell the TC believed this was a good idea at all?!

Yeah, this is a goddamned mismatch, holy shit

Apparently this one here was done off of a missed swing, the air pressure did all of that...

it gets better

>they think Sukuna somehow fares better.
For once i agree with Starsight. Sukuna is getting his shit fucking slapped

it gets better

>they think Sukuna somehow fares better.
For once i agree with Starsight. Sukuna is getting his shit fucking slapped

Man, it really does amaze me that people really can't eyeball to save their lives :hestonpls
I don't know how anyone can think Sukuna's weak ass is comparable to those bullshit feats from Shredder in Rise.
You can't even say he defeats Oroku Saki because he can beat Batman's ass H2H, the fuck chance would he have against Ultrom Shredder? Or Tengu Shredder, let alone this bullshit?(Who is basically on par with Tengu Shredder so...)

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Man, they absolutely demolish JJK something fierce too LMFAO.
True. tho I do want to point out the feats you posted aren't out of the realm for JJK high tiers.:mjgrin

But Shredder with his later feats defo smacks JJK like a fly tho so don't get it twisted:yousmart

Giant Hamato spear clears what basically is a small sea and Shredder in base is literally palming it in one hand before going anti-spiral mode.

True. tho I do want to point out the feats you posted aren't out of the realm for JJK high tiers.:mjgrin

I wouldn't say that at all. The first 2 feats I put up before was done on nothing more than missed swings each time from just his bare hands in his base mode(Before we see him in later powerups).
In comparison, Sukuna and Gojo can only match that by using their strongest techniques and it's definitely not something they can constantly spam either. So Shredder has a higher basehold than they do even before we get to the later forms or his Anti-Spiral Mode(seriously, why DOES that look like Grand Zamboan?)

EDIT: This is the Skyscraper feat from it's start:

No one in JJK matches even Base Rise Shredder in terms of physical might without heavily resorting to high tier attacks and tricks.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Even in an equalized scenario, how is God Hand not the obvious answer here? 🤔
Most attacks below a certain level can't even hit you at all, never mind the immunity gaining afterwards and the twelve extra lives.

Death Dealing is vulnerable to instant kill attacks so I don't see how this is a serious question?

As said by another guy, Black Flash distorts space but nobody in JJK ever brings it up as an technique that can even bypass Gojo's infinity.
giphy.gif

I love how people love doing absolutes when the ability has never shown such in the first damn place and is only just stated...
What makes this dumber is that by that logic, then Yuji's Black Flashes would the equivalent of getting hit by NUKES... in his Base Form, yet in the aside Gege explicitly stated he didn't realize how strong he made it because as consistently stated by us:

The dude admits he heavily sucks at math and didn't realize how Exponents work in comparison to Multiplication.

These arguments get worse and worse every time.

There is also another character called Uro in JJK, who can fold space much like a Menos in Bleach. However, this character's power has never been referred to either by Yuta or narrator as anything special. It doesn't even ignore durability or anything similar to Sukuna's cleave.

Yes because they met Gojo who does something she(I think I know what character they are talking about) can do so, so much better(Not to mention, you can actually attack her because she doesn't fully cover herself with it either...)

Even in an equalized scenario, how is God Hand not the obvious answer here? 🤔
Most attacks below a certain level can't even hit you at all, never mind the immunity gaining afterwards and the twelve extra lives.

Death Dealing is vulnerable to instant kill attacks so I don't see how this is a serious question?

Because Fanverse has all but deteriorated into being another Spacebattles clone.
God Hand is literally Mahoraga's Adaptation on Steroids and an Extra Lives system and explicitly counts Esoteric Abilities amongst the shit it can no sell so Death Dealing wouldn't work on it either.
So I have no goddamned idea why it's on that list at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back