• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Especially when the dude you’re praising now’s entire argument is that anime timeframes aren’t usable because it’d make everyone normal human speed like how do you think anime calcs have been done to this day?
Nah I agree with monkey, if we use only framerates as scale for speed you get some really stupid shit like sb's mach 32 kny cause flashy ufotable cg.

I can get it if there's something other than framerates that can be used to judge speed, for example, say dodging a bullet from a real gun. But otherwise? Not really.

The Belch drama is turning into an entire anime arc at this point.

It's gonna go for over a year at this point. :kobeha

Right in time for the 3rd Cour where we will get Macrocosm+ Bleach fully realized :hestonpls

Aside from me assuming the size of the bleach verse (which is still up for debate anyway) feel free to point out what’s wrong.

Like everything like I told you before. You and everyone's calcs there are basically the equivalent of paper mache' and stupidity and lack of actual thinking.

Especially when the dude you’re praising now’s entire argument is that anime timeframes aren’t usable because it’d make everyone normal human speed like how do you think anime calcs have been done to this day?

Because it's as @Thegoldenboy2188 stated, you are using the shit wrong and failing to realize that shit is fallible without any real basis in it. You use it to point out whether an action is still happening and can be the case for a feat to be used(A huge example of this is in the Fate/Babylonia Prelude where we used it to make certain if the feat of Mash!Galahad being able to dodge lasers can actually be counted). You are using it to massively inflate a feat that is simply just moving around and not counting for shit like animation errors or just plain difference in animation itself.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Like everything like I told you before. You and everyone's calcs there are basically the equivalent of paper mache' and stupidity and lack of actual thinking.
Again, point out what’s wrong. She shook planets, i simply calculated what it takes to shake those planets.

Irregardless if you think what the distance was, point out what’s wrong with the methodology used.

Nah I agree with monkey, if we use only framerates as scale for speed you get some really stupid shit like sb's mach 32 kny cause flashy ufotable cg.

I can get it if there's something other than framerates that can be used to judge speed, for example, say dodging a bullet from a real gun. But otherwise? Not really.
I’d agree, if that wasn’t what’s always been done to calc anime speed feats.
^quick google search

That or a quick meta, but fuck if the obd ain’t dead.
At least before you’ll have kaiser, willy, waka to discuss shit like this.

Again, point out what’s wrong. She shook planets, i simply calculated what it takes to shake those planets.

Yes which you then extrapolated into far more than it actually was... huge difference.

Irregardless if you think what the distance was, point out what’s wrong with the methodology used.

Says the person who put in a double negative...

I’d agree, if that wasn’t what’s always been done to calc anime speed feats.

What is with these "Whataboutisms" people love using to defend shitty calcs? Do you even know how they was used in those topics that you are using to try and cover your ass?

That or a quick meta, but fuck if the obd ain’t dead.
At least before you’ll have kaiser, willy, waka to discuss shit like this.

And who wasn't there to try and clarify the calcs you guys are trying to force through?

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Yes which you then extrapolated into far more than it actually was... huge difference.
i said, stop thinking about the distance matter for now and talk about the methodology.
You’re making this more complicated than what it was.

Says the person who put in a double negative...
English isn’t my native language, i’m simply human. I get wrong grammar too.

What is with these "Whataboutisms" people love using to defend shitty calcs? Do you even know how they was used in those topics that you are using to try and cover your ass?
Whataboutism?
You’re clearly ignoring the part that since there is precedence then it must be fine to use as well, no?
I don’t mind if we throw out everything to the trash bin and start re analyzing anime calcs if this is the current sentiment at large.

And who wasn't there to try and clarify the calcs you guys are trying to force through?
Ugh, mike?

i said, stop thinking about the distance matter for now and talk about the methodology.
You’re making this more complicated than what it was.

I know Bleach's metholodogy that's why this is further dodgy to pretend Shutara's feat is anything higher than Planetary amongst other ridiculous calcs that are passed through because "it looks good" through others that are terrible at math, something Monkeybanana is pointing out.

English isn’t my native language, i’m simply human. I get wrong grammar too.

Irregardless has been memed to hell and back in being a terrible use of the word regardless...

Whataboutism?
You’re clearly ignoring the part that since there is precedence then it must be fine to use as well, no?

Using other series and how people use their calcs to bolster your own is a terrible way to do anything, can't believe I have to say something so obvious...

I don’t mind if we throw out everything to the trash bin and start re analyzing anime calcs if this is the current sentiment at large.

Considering the current chafe in Fanverse, we would be at Complex Multiversal 15D Bleach because "insert nonsense here".

Ugh, mike?

I didn't see any of the people you mentioned at all in either thread or the calcs thread of what you guys are trying to push. All I saw was fellow Bleachheads agreeing with it because it "looks good".
Even in the "Bleach's Universe is based on ours" is done on sheer hyperbole of what people's issues are with using the fact there is a "Universe" to aim for Universal Bleach because of Japanese terminology.

I like how Imaginary is trying to pretend Kukulkan's feats don't matter at all compared to Yamamoto and Escanor

Tezcatlipoca can be beaten by normal servants, yes. That kind of helps my point, you know.

Once you bypass his Authorities... which is what he said you idiot(though to be real, I'm not even sure how the fuck that works considering the number of Servants who can fight Tezca by themselves and win can be counting on just 2 hands at best).

I also consider this one of her powered up forms since she's not walking around Chaldea in her Luminous Body, so it's obviously not her base.

>Luminous Body
>A powered up form
giphy.gif

Man, you can really tell these people love trying to say how Nasu gets overplayed alot but they clearly show they do no research at all for these claims(ignore the rampant hypocrisy too).

The Luminous Form isn't a powerup by any metric, hell, it's the antithesis of a powerup as it's literally the equivalent of them losing their bodies while still having an assload of magical energy left. If he atleast tried to go with her being in Ascension 3, it would make some sense but Luminous Form?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Xhominid The Apex wanna see something funny
To calculate the energy needed to make a planet shake, we need to consider what we mean by "shake." For simplicity, let's assume we want to induce planetary vibrations similar to those caused by seismic activity, like earthquakes, but on a global scale.

### Assumptions and Simplifications:
1. **Seismic Energy**: We'll base our calculations on the energy released by large earthquakes.
2. **Uniform Shaking**: We assume the energy is evenly distributed throughout the planet.
3. **Planet Similar to Earth**: We'll use Earth as a model, with a mass of approximately \(5.97 \times 10^{24}\) kilograms.

### Calculation Steps:
1. **Gravitational Binding Energy (GBE)**: This is the theoretical maximum energy needed to overcome the gravitational forces holding the planet together. For Earth, GBE is approximately \(2 \times 10^{32}\) joules. Shaking the planet would require a fraction of this energy.

2. **Energy of a Large Earthquake**: The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake released about \(5 \times 10^{22}\) joules of energy. This caused significant shaking locally but was far from shaking the entire planet.

3. **Scaling Up Earthquake Energy**: To shake the entire planet, we might consider needing an energy magnitude orders higher than a single large earthquake. If we arbitrarily say that shaking the planet requires 1,000 times the energy of the largest earthquake, we get \(5 \times 10^{22} \times 1000 = 5 \times 10^{25}\) joules.

4. **Comparison with GBE**: This energy is still several orders of magnitude less than the Gravitational Binding Energy, but it gives a rough estimate of what might be required to induce global shaking.

### Conclusion:
This calculation provides a very rough estimate. The actual energy required could be much higher, especially considering the complexities of planetary structure and dynamics. In any case, the amount of energy required is far beyond current human capabilities.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The gravitational binding energy (GBE) of Earth is approximately \(2 \times 10^{32}\) joules. Now, comparing this to the earlier calculated figure of \(1.5 \times 10^{26}\) joules:

- \(1.5 \times 10^{26}\) joules is the energy we calculated for an exaggerated planetary shaking scenario.
- \(2 \times 10^{32}\) joules is the GBE of Earth, the energy required to disperse all its matter against gravitational forces.

In comparison:

- The \(1.5 \times 10^{26}\) joules is vastly smaller than \(2 \times 10^{32}\) joules.
- Specifically, the GBE of Earth is 1.33 million times larger than \(1.5 \times 10^{26}\) joules.

This illustrates that even an enormous amount of energy, like our exaggerated shaking scenario, is still minuscule compared to the energy holding a planet like Earth together.

:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I refuse to give up. I WILL find a good match up.
Country level, Quad Mach fire users? 🤔

Any ideas guys? My best bet is probably lower tier fire legendaries from Pokemon. As long as you don't use the movie version of Moltres, he or Entei could potentially be a good match?
How about Natsu? That could be interesting. Is he too fast?
I'm pretty sure he's probably too strong, or at least strong enough to the point where his fire eating would effectively make the match a moot point.
No idea what NNT is.

I'm mainly looking for fire users who are continent level. Someone like Johnny Storm or Ace.
Johnny Storm continent level? Yeah I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that's underselling the Human Torch by a LOT. :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back