• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
0.2 seconds is the average reaction speed of a human.

I’ve no thoughts on the thread but it doesn’t even take a superhuman to any significant degree to be able to take action in that timeframe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The average reaction time to visual stimulus is around 250 milliseconds, and most people seem tobe hard capped at around 190-200 ms with training. However, according to Nvidia, the companythat invented the graphics processing unit (aka graphics card) the average reaction time of a talentedgamer is 150 ms.
GAMERS JUST BUILT DIFFERENT

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
But yeah
Sight (Visual Reaction Time): The reaction time to visual stimuli is generally around 200-250 milliseconds. This is because the visual processing involves the retina, optic nerve, and visual areas of the brain.

Sound (Auditory Reaction Time): Auditory reaction times are typically faster than visual, often around 140-160 milliseconds. The pathway from the ear to the brain is shorter compared to the visual pathway, which partly explains the quicker response.

Touch (Tactile Reaction Time): Tactile stimuli can have varying reaction times, but they are generally quick, often under 150 milliseconds. This is due to the direct pathways from the sensory receptors in the skin to the brain.

It all depends on what the stimuli is, just saying .2 means your only talking about visually. Being told something makes you react faster and feeling it through the skin is the fastest

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
With Q99 being dumb again (no surprises here)

And calcs based on SW peeeps using precogs are silly because...Somebody tell this dude that Jedi don't have Wanked Path to Victory precog and even if they did, blocking lightspeed projectiles (or subsonic projectiles like SB does), still requires speed.
Feast your eyes upon this brainrot

Shit like this shouldn't even get likes, this should get him a trip to the hospital.
Screenshot_20231204-143104.png

Just replace "memorized your attack pattern" with "I saw you do this shit in the future with precognition" and it's basically the same thing :tupac

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Insomniac Spider-Man vs EOS Naruto? :pepetrified

Well I can't say he doesn't deserve it after Spider-Man 2 but DAMN, and he included rounds for all the different forms as if Base Nardo isn't more than enough for anything but comics Peter and even THAT might still take some kind of amped version unless I'm overestimating EoS Naruto.

Certainly Base Naruto is steamrolling Insomniac Spider-Verse.
Spider-Man holds back a lot
Even when fighting all out, nothing in the Insomniac games is impressive by EoS Naruto standards so the fact he holds back means nothing.

>Lancelot can't win the War of Attrition with Edos
Are they forgetting Servants can attack Ghosts and Souls?! Did they forget the right Chakra ability can actually destroy Edos and attack their souls?!
The fuck is happening in Spacebattles with this shit?!

EDIT: Like what the fuck happened when someone brought in video of Shiki Ryougi's prosthetic hand was able to affect a Ghost, they think that fucking Servants who primarily fight Ghosts in FGO can't affect Souls now?!

Yes they do, but it requires them to kill the victim. For instance in F/SN Cu becomes a literal serial killer because that's how he gets soul food. Not once in fate lore has a servant seen a regenerating hazard and went "Pffffff. Scrub. Soul eating time baby!"

Well good news for Lancelot because Edos aren't in a living body! I don't understand how someone can fuck up something so blatantly obvious.

The soul-eating is pretty exclusively used as a means of outside-battle recovery and improved maintenance. It is never treated as an active-battle technique used to get around physically resilient or regenerative enemies.

So we are going to ignore the fact that Servant Noble Phantasms can very much effect Souls and that was since Fate/Stay Night?

As servants must kill their target in order to eat their souls. They logically cannot eat the souls of edos, because they can't actually kill them in order to reach the soul-eating stage of the process.

Tell that to Medusa who was literally draining away someone's Magical Energy and Soul in the UBW route while they was still alive, oops.

Hence. Catch-22. Can't kill the edo because you need to soul-eat, can only kill the edo with the soul-eat.

That's not even remotely how that works! Especially since again, Edo's are not in living bodies, we see this with how Tobi explicitly requires the person to be DEAD for them to be eligible to be used as a body for Edo Tensei!

The fact servants never treat it as a viable option in neither F/SN or in any other media?

Oh yes, let us just ignore that shit that's straight up stated for Cu's Gae Bolg then being able to kill souls...

Like in Fate/extra when Hakuno's soul stuff is walking around nobody mentions servant-soul-eating. Nobody. Not even Tamomo. Who is 1. Knowledgable enough to know if it was a threat.

So... we are going to ignore that Hakuno primarily sticks into the Regalia when it comes to battle in Extella for that precise reason?

Lancelot may have moral issues with eating innocent civilians, but I don't see why they would apply to active enemy combatants. Especially ones that are basically glorified thugs from Lancelot's perspective.

So we are really just going to pretend that Lancelot and Servants cannot affect Souls if they are in a body... including if they are in a DEAD ONE that's primarily propped up by fucking CHAKRA?!

Since servants never use soul-eating for anything outside of nomming on civvies for the extra mana. And never as an offensive ability. Clearly they cannot use it as such.

Just like with everything in Spacebattles, people agree not because it's the truth, it just SOUNDS intelligent enough... which really shows how stupid people there are despite pretending they are intelligent. They can't do it to living bodies means they can't do anything to fucking undead corpses...

Interacting with intangible beings isn't the problem Lancelot is facing in R2.

So... we are going to ignore that Medusa was literally sucking away someone's Soul in UBW? Does this dumbass even realize Magical Energy from a person come's from their SOUL right?

If you decide to look up edo tensei in action you'd notice how they don't have an intangible ghost body that's serving as the source of the regeneration. They just regenerate ex nihilo* and keep going.

Which is done by Chakra which is why something that can negate Ninjutsu can ultimately destroy it despite the Soul still existing... which Noble Phantasms and even Magic Resistance has done for far less.

Lancelot has nothing in his arsenal besides soul-eating that could be used to permanently kill an Edo Tensei zombie.

Nope, Noble Phantasms and enough Magical Energy can explicitly fuck with Spirits of even a high grade. Magic Resistance can most definitely undo Edo Tensei as well so he has 3 ways to kill an Edo Tensei.

As the soul-eating is not a viable combat applicable technique.

Again, completely wrong as Medusa herself shows, let alone any Servant worth a piss. He keeps thinking it's some elaborate technique when for Medusa, it's literally just biting her victim and for most Servants, it's just attacking them with a decent enough Noble Phantasm.

There is nothing he can do against the Edo-tensei besides retreat and concede. Or run out of mana and die. Even if physically dismantling them via buzzsword to the face is well within his capabilities. And if their souls were to manifest outside their bodies he could do the same to them. But

Acting as if any of the Edo Tensei are a threat to Lancelot when a Numerals Gawain isn't is just laughable as fuck.

1. Naruto souls don't work like that as we see by their interactions with the Rinnegan. As far as I know (maybe Boruto changes this.) actual spoopy ghosts just aren't a thing. Even chakra apparitions like Minato and Kushina inside the Nine-tails seal visually had a physical form and IIRC physically interacted with Naruto rather than being intangible.

So this dumbass realize that this is the same for Nasuverse Souls right? Hell, Nasuverse Souls are even more bullshit than Naruto Souls are at their core concept and trying to go "Well there is only Chakra Apparitions and no actual ghosts" as if that boosts Naruto up is fucking insanity. All that further shows is that Lancelot would barrel over everyone because a decent enough attack WILL affect their souls straight up. But that's only his dumbass take and not the actual fact that Naruto Souls are affected by Chakra meaning yes, Medusa can soul suck people's souls and so can Noble Phantasms affect their Souls.

2. Naruto souls, as we see during their interactions with the Rinnegan, do not require enhanced senses to see. Yet anytime an edo tensei regenerates. Their soul is nowhere to be seen.

Their Soul still exists within the Edo Tensei which we know when Hiruzen LITERALLY PULLS OUT THE SOULS OF HASHIRAMA AND TOBIRAMA IN HIS FIGHT WITH OROCHIMARU! How you think they ended up in the Shinigami in the 4th Great Ninja War Arc?!

Lancelot's ability to hurt ghosts is irrelivent because he isn't facing any. If anything he's closer to fighting zombies or maybe even a kind of paper golems. both of which servants fight on the regular in FGO and as far as I know "nom nom nom souls" is not considered a viable method of dealing with them.

OMFG, we are just going to pretend that he can't effect the Edo Tensei souls with completely lying about how the shit works and ignoring that the Souls are explicitly in the Edo Tensei bodies and that Servants somehow cannot attack Souls directly despite the fact they can and do so. It's like this fucker can't wrap his head around the fact that Nasuverse Souls are stronger than Naruto's which is why it's difficult to do so without being that much stronger which is why a normal ass high school girl can survive a Soul Suck for a minute but Orochimaru has to struggle with a dying man to avoid his being taken out.

1. They do not have any feats for resisting it (that I know of) I'm pretty sure a rinnegan user never tries to Human path or King of Hell (forgot the path name for that.) an Edo Tensei. (The reverse happens. An edo tensei rinnegan user USES the human path. But isn't the victim of it.)

Because for one, a Rinnegan User was never fighting against an Edo Tensei at all and if anything, consistently used Edo Tensei against the heroes... Meanwhile, we explicitly know Reaper Death Seal works on Edo Tensei so yes, Human Path would very much work.

I legit cannot believe someone can lie this blatantly when the proof is easy to find since Hiruzen vs. Orochimaru is one of the most popular fights of Naruto on Youtube.

2. It is a logical counter to the Edo Tensei technique with no in-universe claims to dispute it. As Edo Tensei are just souls brought from the "pure land" (naruto heaven) and shoved* into endlessly rejuvenating paper bodies. No soul, no paper mache zombie.

So we are going to forget that Corpses are needed for it? You can't even say that's the case for White Zetsu as you can call him an automaton.

And we explicitly seen from outside of the Zetsu, every other Edo was done with a DEAD BODY, not a living one which means those Souls would be easy pickings for a Nasuverse character, especially a freaking Servant.
This also ignores that Reaper Death Seal explicitly targets a user's Soul which was how Edo Hashirama and Edo Tobirama so Edos do have souls.

But we see how Edo Tensei, even when taking severe damage, never show any hint of a present soul. This is despite techniques like the human path showing that the soul is physically stored in the body in Naruto-land.

Just keep on lying and pretending that Edo Tensei don't have souls despite the fact they do...

You could maybe make an argument that because Edo Tensei don't seem to have their souls stored in the same manner as other naruto works to mean they also can't be soul-eaten. But Nasuverse souls IIRC also aren't literally stored in the physical body like they are in naruto-land. And as far as I know its never mentioned that all servant attacks hit the soul as well as the body. (I think the closest is that Dantes's hellfire is mentioned to burn the soul as well as the body. Which seems to be unique to him. rather than a broad omni-servant trait.)

Nasuverse Souls are literally stored in the person's body just like Naruto's is, what the fuck is even happening here?! Secondly, I love how he acts that ONLY Dantes can attack Souls when fucking everyone can attack a person's Soul but Nasuverse Souls are just more durable than that. And third, it gets ridiculous he keeps acting as if Naruto Souls are somehow impossible to target despite them being able to be targeted by certain types of Jutsu... including the RDS...

This is literally Alkamus right down to his core.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Hilariously, no one’s denying the Espers don’t stomp, other than Shokuhou anyway since her power sucks on non-humans
The main issue i have with these threads is
what the fuck does maho have that lets him survive even a single fucking hit against like 90% of the level 5s.
this man is gonna enter the verse just to get fucking bullied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back