• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

A weaker form of the power that Fake!CRC is fighting evenly with is comparable to a max-value MG attack

And not only that, but Fake!CRC is also implied to be above Risk 4 Transcendents who are also directly stated to be capable of killing Othinus

He's also blatantly superior to the guy who destroyed the Hidden World capable of handling the power of multiple full power MGs
(i.e. Aleister)

yeah, Othinus clearly wins this because of muh "no destructive feats on-screen" :tupac

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The Transcendents being able to beat Magic Gods is bullshit, even before the majority were exposed as in-series frauds, their methods of beating them only did so in a theoretical sense like Aradia being able to stack up her magic enough.

CRC gets his scaling to at least Othinus from actually putting up a good fight against the strongest version of Touma’s Dragon to date, the same one that tore down Coronzon’s barrier and killed Coronzon.

Plus like Magick Flaming Sword, even his basic spells were outright too powerful for Touma to negate.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The Transcendents being able to beat Magic Gods is bullshit, even before the majority were exposed as in-series frauds, their methods of beating them only did so in a theoretical sense like Aradia being able to stack up her magic enough.

Fake!CRC gets his scaling to at least Othinus from actually putting up a good fight against the strongest version of Touma’s Dragon to date, the same one that tore down Coronzon’s barrier and killed Coronzon.

Plus like Magick Flaming Sword, even his basic spells were outright too powerful for Touma to negate.

I haven't read most of GT9 yet, but you could post the quote in the thread?

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I haven't read most of GT9 yet, but you could post the quote in the thread?
Kamijou approached from straight ahead, so Christian Rosencreutz held out his palm.

That was an invisible attack capable of destroying anything.

That brutal spell was clearly magic, but not even Kamijou’s Imagine Breaker could have stopped it and it would have torn the arm off instead.

The compression of the air passed a certain point and it rumbled out like an explosion.

But Kamijou did not speak a word.

He instructed what lay beyond his nonexistent right arm and the invisible dragon moved slightly. That was enough to overturn all the assumptions.

The dragon’s maw – and its razor-sharp teeth – bit a black object, stopping it in its tracks.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The Dies Irae anime sucked balls. Even if the VN for it is better, than premise for it is still stupid enough for me not to bother anyway

I'd honestly say, ignoring Alcides going insane and one shotting Gugalanna, that Shigaraki can win, especially if he can close the distance and beat Alcides' shit in when it comes to melee.

No... no he doesn't, especially not after the rest of the translation of the recent Volume...
I also find it funny he's acting like that Alcides one shotting Gugulanna makes no sense when he used everything available to him and what he grabbed from Jack outside of it just coming off more like Narita really loving his OC.

With how tank Shigaraki is, his regeneration being stupid, and the fact he can genuinely counter hydra venom by shapeshifting his body to literally vomit it out (like what he did with Tamaki's poison),

That's... that's not how Hydra Venom works, even in Greek Myth which all Nasu did was pilfer from it word for word:
When only the immortal head remained, Heracles cut it off too and buried it under a heavy rock. Further, he dipped his arrows in the beast’s poisonous blood (or venom) to be able to inflict fatal wounds. According to Sophocles (Trachinian Women), that measure eventually caused his own accidental death at the hands of his wife, Deianeira.

"[Herakles slays Geryon with an arrow coated with Hydra-venom :] (Bringing) the end that is hateful (death), having (doom) on its head, befouled with blood and with . . ((lacuna)) gall, the anguish of the dapple-necked Hydra, destroyer of men [i.e. his arrow was poisoned with the blood and gall of the Hydra]; and Geryon drooped his neck to one side"
"In fear lest Herakles desire Iole more than herself [Deianeira], and in her belief that the blood of Nessos [i.e. the kentauros (centaur) slain by Herakles with an arrow coated in Hydra-venom] was truly a love-potion, she doused the robe with it. Herakles put it on and started the sacrifice, but soon the robe grew warm as the Hydra's venom began to cook his flesh. He caught up Likhas (Lichas) by the foot and hurled him into the Euboian sea, then tore off the robe, which stuck to his body so that he ripped off his flesh along with hit."

Having Hydra Venom put inside of you, let alone even breathing it's fumes will literally start melting your body even for Servants! How the hell is Shigaraki's Regeneration going to outpower that and/or allow him to vomit it out?! Again, it's extremely apparent Nursery Rhyme has no idea what the fuck he's talking about?!

all of it gives him counters to Alcides' main options

No, that's some headcanon from someone who can never stop wanking MHA if their life depended on it.

Shigaraki is just genuinely one of the most versatile people in MHA, and that is literally without All for One, he can just mutate and evolve his body to do whatever the hell he wants.

Then tell me Nursery, why the fuck didn't he defeat Deku then? Seriously, what the hell is this OC bullshit he's spewing?

However, including the Alcides shot, he'd probably spontaneously gain giga-strength greater than Berserker Herc and rip Shigaraki in half for no other reason than him, like, reminding Alcides of Hades or something.

Or the fact that Alcides out stats the shit out of Shigaraki? Couldn't be that?

Essentially, if you ignore the outlier, Shigaraki wins since he genuinely just ignores most of Alcides arsenal and one touch will be lethal, but if you take the Gugalanna evaporation as a continued mark of his might, Alcides wins through Narita plot power.

So if you ignore the legit win Alcides has over Gugulanna and if you try and desperately go into my Headcanon, Shigaraki can absolutely defeat Alcides. Otherwise by any actual take, Alcides squashes Ashy Larry like a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back