• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

King of time

Exceptional
@Doronbo_Shirake https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...asus-kabuto-ohsama-sentai-king-ohger.1140979/
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
King Caucasus Kabuto defeated and endures hits from Daigorg, a guy who could destroy Shugoddam in a single hit after growing larger than other monsters. The mecha possesses a self-repair system to restore any damage on its exterior, similar to Devil Gundam. Also, the second time King Caucasus Kabuto fought (a zombie) Daigorg, he defeated him in a single strike.
Also, King Caucasus Kabuto can travel at lightspeed.
And King Caucasus Kabuto and the other Shugods fought Deathnarak VIII on Chikyu's core.
I don't know if Turn A has a chance since the Shugods were created by Dugded.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
At least continent level
Then, Gebalga wins this. Ultraman Blazar's best feat for his basic finisher is piercing through and blowing up Taganular from the inside out. Taganular is a Kaiju that can contain an over 10-megaton nuclear explosion inside its body and funnel it into a beam that shoots out into space.

Also, Blazar had fought Kaijuu bigger than Godzilla. Gebalga is not one of them, but give Blazar a good fight.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Autism is strong in this thread.
Artist's autism is at immeasurable levels, as per usual, but it looks like he might have a challenger soon, in the retardation department, with the guy who thinks basic-ass after-images will give Ichigo the edge in speed on Goku, and thinks mountain busting is impressive, compared to DB. :mjlol

Also, @OtherGalaxy trolling with those answers he's giving them both is top class.:heston

I was just torn and suggested watching this video:

The first 10 minutes were enough for feats above DS to appear.

I have basically said that but thanks for bringing in the actual proof of that. People tend to forget that Iori is also a Mage and can and does use Magecraft while also using his already Master Class Sword skills to not be instantly killed by Rider or assloads of other Samurai and Ninja that are from the Japanese Magistrate or even Musashi herself ambushing him in a heavy Dust Storm in her introduction.

So it's asinine on so many levels to keep this argument up and the only reason that it is because no one is actually doing their due diligence and either watching nor playing the game...

Surprise! Kazuya STILL isn't strong enough even with the Tekken 8 shit he's given(and yes, I do know of the spoilers mind) and even if he's equal to her in Country+ Tier, so what? Do people forget La Pucelle exists? Aka an Excalibur Tier Noble Phantasm that will kill her but not before Kazuya gets fucking disintegrated by it's bullshit flames?
:risigif

Galan

Preeminent
Artist's autism is at immeasurable levels, as per usual, but it looks like he might have a challenger soon, in the retardation department, with the guy who thinks basic-ass after-images will give Ichigo the edge in speed on Goku, and thinks mountain busting is impressive, compared to DB. :mjlol

Also, @OtherGalaxy trolling with those answers he's giving them both is top class.:heston

The guy you're talking about thinks Mountain level is impressive compared to DB characters
:kobeha

Back